General

What can we do to help your research?

Here you can suggest and vote on improvements for future Mendeley releases.

If you have a suggestion regarding a specific part of Mendeley, please use the links on the right hand side of the window to add your suggestion to the corresponding area.

If you are looking for help using Mendeley or encounter any problems, please visit our Support Forum

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Middle Click Scroll

The PDF reader is almost unusable for me. In other applications I always use middle click mouse button to scroll down faster. You can adjust the speed while you hold down the middle mouse button. Please add this hyperfast-accurate navigation feature!

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. A NEW WAY TO SAVE PAPER FROM SAFARI TO MENDELEY, FASTER LIKE ZOTERO BUT WITH BETTER CATEGORY SELECTION

A NEW WAY TO SAVE PAPER FROM SAFARI TO MENDELEY, FASTER LIKE ZOTERO BUT WITH BETTER CATEGORY SELECTION

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. How Do I Convert OST To PST File? With Free OST to PST Converter

However, when it is required to convert OST to PST format for accessing their OST data in Outlook PST. Then in that case, users need to choose the best OST to PST converter Solution for accessing their OST mailbox data in Outlook without losing any data.

Official Website http://www.osttopstsolution.com/microsoft/
    Free demo version available for your help

24*7day available support team for you

How Do I Convert OST To PST File? With Free OST to PST Converter

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. How to migrate my EML files into PST file format ?

I have so many EML folders and subfolders, can anyone please tell me how to migrate data from EML file format to Outlook PST file format?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. SDR 7z password unlocker software

Now it is too simple to recover lost and forget 7z archive file password by downloading Stella 7z password recovery software it has three smart methods to recover your 7z archive file password the methods are mask attack/dictionary attack and brute force attack as well as it also remove alphanumeric and symbolic password.

Read more detail from here:- https://7zpasswordrecovery.blogspot.in/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. How to Import Windows Live Mail Messages to Outlook

If you want to import Windows Live Mail Messages into Outlook quickly. Then you need to perform below-mentioned steps:

1. First Download Windows Live Mail to Outlook Converter
    2. Opt Option either Search for Email Files or Browse
    3. Preview entire added data in Preview Pane
    4. Provide option for Selected or complete file conversion
    5. Convert Windows Live Mail Messages to Outlook PST format
    6. Import the resultant PST file into Outlook.

To download Software Visit: -http://www.softwarepro.org/exporter/windows-live-mail-to-pst/

Note: - I suggest you, first download FREE VERSION of the tool and analyze the working. After getting the satisfactory result.…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Convert Thunderbird to Outlook

The Thunderbird to PST converter pro is the new way to safely shift Thunderbird to PST outlook. It is able to securely convert all Thunderbird mail database to PST for outlook by moving the entire mailbox to PST format. It is fast and highly effective for professional results. It works on Windows operating systems and converted PST file can be used on Outlook for Mac 2016 / 2011 and Outlook for Windows 2016 / 2011 / 2010 / 2007 / 2003 & Office 365.
    This tool to convert Thunderbird to Outlook comes with an easy to use interface and a…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. PST to EMLX Converter

Convert Outlook PST file to EMLX file format with using PST to EMLX Converter - an excellent solution that supports both single and batch conversion mode. Using batch mode you can convert multiple PST files to EMLX in one process without taking a lot of time. All latest and below editions of Outlook are also supported by the PST to EMLX Converter.
    For more info, visit this link : http://www.cubexsoft.com/outlook-export/

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Import MBOX to Outlook 2016

Now you can easily Import MBOX to Outlook 2016 with Mail Passport Lite. An easy to use migration tool used for converting mail database without any loss of data to PST file format.
    It convert any MBOX file as database to PST files for Outlook and also convert EML file along. Which means you can convert MBOX as well as EML file to PST file for Outlook.
    So, try its free trial version which allows you to convert 10 files per folder.
    For more details: http://www.mailpassportlite.com

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. How to Convert MS Outlook OST to PST file format?

How to Convert MS Outlook OST to PST file format?
    I am looking for a tool that can easily migrate entire
    database from MS Outlook OST file format to PST file format, any
    suggestion to
    migrate my file form OST to PST file format?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. A full text key word search

We would like to suggest having a full text key word search. Sometimes one is looking for a word that just appears in the full text but not in the title of the article, e.g. methods, tools....

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. make it possible to turn the automatic bibliiography updates off.

I cannot make changes to the bibliography that stay there. Very annoying. It constantly updates. Great while in the middle of writing, but annoying to get all the fiddly bits right. Please make it possible to only update when desired, or like you have for the citations within the text, allow a manual edit of each reference in the bibliography.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Overview

Add a board for each folder where to put small comments on the content of the folder with direct links to the articles.
    e.g. when I am scavenging information on a topic for my research it is always useful to take some info here and there. To use the notes on the article it is not a cohesive aggregation of information because I can't screen them AIO therefore I do not have the overall picture.
    To implement a dashboard as for the shared folders but on the private folders would be a great feature for anyone, I do believe, that…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. reference style for Acta Physiologica

Hi, I am looking for Mendeley reference style for Acta Physiologica. I cant find it in Mendelely libraries.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. keep the desktop window open when inserting a citation from MSWord. This would allow accurate selection of citations.

When selecting a citation in MS Word opening the reference pulldown menu results in automatic closure of the Mendeley Window. If this could remain open it would ensure that the correct citation inserted was not left to memory. So please allow an option to keep both Word and Mendeley Windows open during the process of inserting a reference. I think this automatic window closure is a relatively new feature and it is a nuisance.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 59 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. please revise the metadata for citing cases. It´s been asked 7 years ago and still no development.

Please, half of my citations are outside Mendeley because I can´t save them using the Metadata fields provided for this category. Please fix this!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Extract the highlighted text

When I process the article and hightlight the text it will be great to be able then to resume the article with the separate document which contains the highlighted text. In other words, I want be able to automatically export the highlighted text outside the Mendeley, currently, I do it manually with the opened Word and it's so annoying.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)