I suggest you ...

How to Convert OST to PST

maximum people face OST corruption issue while Exchange download. so they need to transfer all database from MS Outlook OST file format to Outlook PST file format. Now users can easily it free of cost with https://www.softaken.com/ost-recovery

7 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

45 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Dennis WhitteDennis Whitte commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I still imagine how Dr Henry brought my ex lover back to me in just 3 days. No one could have ever made me believe that there is a real spell caster whose love spell really works until i saw it does. am Dennis and I want to quickly tell the world that there is a real on line spell caster that is powerful and genuine, His name is Dr Henry of Permanent Spell Cast. He helped me recently to reunite my relationship with my ex lover who left me, When i contacted Dr Henry, he cast a love spell for me and my ex lover who said she doesn't have anything to do with me again called me 3 days after for us to settle all our differences and get back into the relationship. She is back now with so much love and caring. Today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster has the powers of bring lost lovers back as he had helped me. There is nothing else as great as been with the woman you love and i am so happy that my ex lover is back to me with the help of Dr Henry. If you have similar problem i will advise you to contact Dr Henry too, he is always there to help you and put a smile on your face as he did to me and others.
    Email: permanentspellcast@yahoo.com
    WhatsApp/Call: +2348100663964.

• Willie GarciaWillie Garcia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi all,
    Read my testimony!
    Getting ex back after a breakup.
    My boyfriend of a 2 year just broke up with me and am 28 weeks pregnant. I have cried myself to sleep most of the nights and don’t seem to concentrate during lectures sometimes I stay awake almost all night thinking about him and start to cry all over again. Because of this I end up not having energy for my next day’s classes, my attendance has dropped and am always in uni and on time. Generally he is a very nice guy, he ended it because he said we were arguing a lot and not getting along. He is right we've been arguing during the pregnancy a lot. After the break up I kept ringing him and telling him I will change. I am in love with this guy and he is the best guy I have ever been with. I’m still hurt and in disbelief when he said he didn't have any romantic feelings towards me anymore that hurt me faster than a lethal syringe. He texts me once and then mainly to check up on how am doing with the pregnancy, he is supportive with it but it’s not fair on me, him texting me as I just want to grieve the pain and not have any stress due to the pregnancy. I was really upset and I needed help, so I searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Ahmed can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and I did it then he did a spell for me. 28 hours later, my boyfriend came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my boyfriend are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Ahmed. as it is a place to resolve marriage/relationship issues, do you want to be sure if your spouse is being faithful to you or Do you want your Ex to come back to you Contact.: E-mail: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com call/whatsapp: +2348160153829 save your crumbling home. I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you.

• Harry JamsHarry Jams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A big thanks to DR.oyinbo, who brought back my ex girlfriend. My name is Harry Jams, from UK. Last year, August 26th 2016, I proposed to my ex girlfriend and she agreed to marry me then we both planned for the wedding. Our wedding was to hold on September 30th. We had a little misunderstanding and she left me for another guy. I almost committed suicide; I never knew there was hope for me, a friend of mine would always advise me to be hopeful and that one day she will come back to me, Some times I will go to her house to beg her to come back to me because she really means a lot to me and I love her so much and she will ask me to leave her alone and I should never come to her house again. I found it really hard to fall in love with another girl, months passes by and I was waiting patiently for her to come back to me but in my heart I was still going through hell, there was a big hole in my heart.One morning I received a call from my friend and he told me to come to his house immediately, I quickly put on my clothes and ran to his house because I felt he was in trouble, when I got to he’s house, I met him on his computer system and I ask him what is the problem was, he said when he was browsing through the internet, he came across some testimonies on how a spell caster brought someone’s ex husband back. I was angry with him because he frightened me and now he’s telling about spell caster. I told him to forget about the matter because I never believed in spell casters, he asked me if I really want my ex girlfriend to come back to me and I said yes so he said I should give it a try because if you really need something that is very important to your life, then you go for it. I agreed to what he said and I took the spell casters email address and I emailed him, few minutes later he replied me and asked what can he do for me so I told him what I wanted and he asked me to do what ever he asked of me which I did. He told me not to worry that my ex girlfriend will come back crawling on her kneels asking for forgiveness as soon as he cast the spell so he cast the spell and the following day my ex girlfriend came back to me, right now I and my girlfriend are happy. This is the reason I decided to put it in writing so that anybody that is hopeless will find the reason to be hopeful. If you are in the same situation, DR.oyinbo is the right spell caster that will solve your problem . You can email him on: prophetpyinbojesus@gmail.com or you can call him at +2348074066640

• Jake smithJake smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

OST to PST Recovery software provides the best solution to recover the damaged OST file without any intervention. You can instantly convert Exchange OST to PST file data through OST to PST conversion tool including all Mailbox items such as inbox, outbox, sent items, deleted items, drafts, notes, contacts, appointments and calendars. Then the user can access easily his emails with email metadata- to, cc, bcc, from, subject, date and time. - See more at: https://softcart.wordpress.com/ost-to-pst-converter/

• DaisysmithsDaisysmiths commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Perfect Data Solutions- PDS OST to PST converter software to Recover Corrupted emails of Offline Outlook and Convert emails-mailbox attachments. This application is well & amazing way for repairing damaged file from OST into Outlook PST file after repaired OST file you can seen
    will display preview items like email, contacts etc along with email attachment. Software has best feature for conversion OST2PST file, -: EML, HTML, MHTML, M.BOX, TXT, RTF, DOX, PDF, MSG, MS-Outlook profile and also filter messages.

More Info-: https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/pds-ost-to-pst#/entity

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For an instant recovery tool are lives on prospect but OST to PST software is different from all of these and believes in giving best services by its side and recover and repair all dishonesty issues and convert OST to PST with EML, HTML, MHTML, RTF, TXT, DOC, PDF, MBOX and outlook profile. OST converter software permanently get back all deleted emails whether your OST file locked with password or any situation but this software recover all emails in any circumstances. You can split your PST from 1GB to 5GB and also solve all quarries by using 24x7 services (any time and any time).

See more information about this software:- http://www.enstella.com/ost-to-pst-recovery.html

For the large bunch of Outlook PST files, You have to go for some OST to PST Recovery Tool. If you have no idea or still confuse which one to go for, then you may try EdbMails OST TO PST Converter. The OST to PST Converter Tool exhibit some of the unmatchable features.

Some of its Features are

- Repairs Corrupted OST files
    - Ultra-fast export of mails from OST to PST
    - Allow Saving of OST files in different Format

For demo version visit: https://www.edbmails.com/pages/ost-to-pst-converter-to-convert-ost-to-pst.html

• John StephenJohn Stephen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Convert inaccessible or corrupt Exchange OST file into PST file, I would like to suggest a perfect and best solution, known as, Export OST to PST. The software is also capable to perform conversion of multiple OST file to PST simultaneously. To get more information about the software, visit-
    http://www.osttopstsolution.com/

Wow great I just checked your link and I really found its working thanx a lot for your help now I just discover another website please also check this out it's also a very good service provider.

http://osttopstoutlook.com/

The easy way to export OST to PST with all items is now possible with eSoftTools OST to PST Converter Software. This tool has the power to open larger sized of OST file within seconds and provide multiple options for exporting OST file.. get free ost to pst converter from http://www.esofttools.com/ost-recovery/

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base