I suggest you ...

Textbox Anotations

It will be nice to have text annotation where we can write on the pdf document in some textbox and the text is clearly visible. For instance, foxit reader has this in the form of Typewriter tool. These types of notes are very useful for example when we chose to print annotated pdfs because the note is not hidden in the sticky note icon.

15 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
mahdimahdi shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Dennis WhitteDennis Whitte commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I still imagine how Dr Henry brought my ex girlfriend back to me in just 3 days. No one could have ever made me believe that there is a real spell caster whose love spell really works until I saw it does. Am Dennis and I want to quickly tell the world that there is a real online spell caster that is powerful and genuine, His name is Dr Henry of Permanent Spell Cast. He helped me recently to reunite my relationship with my ex lover who left me, When I contacted Dr Henry, he cast a powerful love spell for me and my ex girlfriend who said she doesn't have anything to do with me again called me 3 days after for us to settle all our differences and get back into the relationship. She is back now with so much love and caring. Today I am glad to let you all know that this spell caster has the powers of bring lost lovers back as he had helped me. There is nothing else as great as been with the woman you love and I am so happy that my ex lover is back to me with the help of Dr Henry. If you have similar problem I will advise you to contact Dr Henry too, he is always there to help you and put a smile on your face as he did to me and others with solution spells like
    Powerful Love Spells
    Lottery Spells
    Winning Court Case Spells
    Divorce Spells
    Success Spells
    Money Spell Rituals
    Health Spells
    Powerful Protection Spells
    Put Curses and Hex Spells
    Remove Course and Hex Spells
    NEW! Combo Spells
    High Priestess Spells
    Vampire Spells
    Authentic Voodoo Spells
    Business spells
    Job spells
    Email: permanentspellcast@yahoo.com
    WhatsApp/Call: +2348100663964.

• Matt MaMatt Ma commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a great productivity improvement and is a more natural way to take notes on a document.

Feedback and Knowledge Base