I suggest you ...

MBOX to PST Converter

Get perfect migration solution from OperaMail, Pocomail, Mozillamail, Spicebird, SeaMonkey, Mutt, ClawsMail, Entourage, Thunderbird, Turnpike, Apple Mail, Eudora, Mulberry, Netscape, Gnu Mail, Sylpheed, MailCopa, Berkeley, etc. email clienmt application to an Outlookj PST and some other popular file format using excellent MBOX to PST Converter recommendation. Get more information of this fast and easy tool from the link: https://goo.gl/2eh4HH

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    John BradJohn Brad shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

27 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • robertbrowny01robertbrowny01 commented  · 

Utilize the MBOX Export (http://www.cubexsoft.com/mbox-export/) Tool that is created after seeking all requirements about How to Convert MBOX to PST. The solution is absolutely safe from any type of virus attack and provides simple conversion processing so technical or non-technical person can easily export mbox files to pst for Outlook.

It also provides free trial version facility to perform MBOX to PST Conversion facility with free 20 emails. it can easily convert all MBOX files to Outlook in single processing. Read More >> http://www.cubexsoft.com/mbox-to-pst/

• Anonymous commented  · 

Convert .mbox to .pst with free trial version of Mail Extractor Pro which convert 10 files per folder from your mail database. An easy to use advance email migration tool which convert your mail database from mbox to pst for outlook and comes with an easy to use interface.

For more details: http://www.mailextractorpro.com/mbox-to-pst-converter-free

• jameswoldjameswold commented  · 

Try MAIL PASSPORT LITE to convert your MBOX files to PST for MS Outlook. It also comes with the PRO version which helps you in converting MBOX / EML / Thunderbird / Postbox / Apple Mail Database / Apple mail Mailbox / Entourage to PST for Outlook.

For more visit at: http://www.mailpassportlite.com

• zooksoftwarezooksoftware commented  · 

Get perfect solution MBOX file to PST from thunderbird MS Outlook. There are Few tools still look like the command-line interface from MS Dos. But most of them have a graphical interface for basic non-experienced users.

For More Info on this website:- http://www.zooksoftware.com/mbox-to-pst/

• Virat SinghVirat Singh commented  · 

Bein an expert in this field, I would suggest you to go for manual procedures.
        You may follow this one.

Step 1: Download Eudora First and rename your .mbox file as .mbx file >> Save file at the Eudora Mail store location >> Open Eudora double-click on the saved mbox file, then close the application.

Step 2: Download Outlook Express to step further to convert MBOX Files to PST format.

Open Outlook Express >> File >> Import >> Choose Eudora from the list of Import >> Browse the file location >> Click OK >> Next

Step 3: Download MS Outlook >> Open Outlook to import MBOX files to PST >> File >> Import/ Export >> Import Internet Mail and Addresses >> Click Next >> (Check Import option) from Outlook Express 4.x, 5.x, 6.x or Windows Mail option >> Next.

Finally you can see the converted MBOX Files to PST in Outlook with the name of Personal Folder.

For more details on manual techniques, you may checkout this EasyTechTools blog:
        http://easytechtools.com/2016/09/28/mbox-to-pst-file-conversion/

• jessica smithjessica smith commented  · 

After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or call him +2349055637784 you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS'

• CALAYCA ANALYNCALAYCA ANALYN commented  · 

One of the easiest decision I have ever made was when I accepted to get married to a man I thought was my soul mate, my lover for 2years. He was the most handsome and honest man I have ever encountered, he was so kind, respectful to me and my entire family. He gave me the reason to spend my entire life with him. I enjoyed 3years of love and sweet romance as his wife before the devil came into our home, his ex-girlfriend worked voodoo on him, she made him show me the bad side of him and also caused our divorce. The most annoying part was when she tried to take my life spiritually and physically, fighting to ensure am thoroughly erased from my husband before she takes over. It was getting tensed till the extent that I couldn't sleep both day and night because she must be there to trouble me.
        To cut the story short, I used the only available options left which was to seek help from outside, i contact 3 different spell casters who fraud me before i came across Dr. Ken of {supersolutionhome1@gmail.com or supersolutionhom@yahoo.com}. Dr. Ken was the last option because every other sources failed and his love spell worked wonders after 3days which saw the evil lady flee from us with immediate effect, the divorce case was reconciled within days as well.
        Since after the spell, I finally knew how to treat wicked and jealous people and a whole new lot of things from Dr. Ken. Happiness and joy has been in abundance in my family for the past 8months after the love spell. Thanks to Dr. Ken’s love spell that works wonders. Here's his email address: supersolutionhome1@gmail.com or supersolutionhom@yahoo.com His website: supersolutionhome.webs.com also his phone number is +2348074433380.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base