I suggest you ...

Convert OST to PST

Get solution of accessing Offline Folder File of Exchange Server into an Outlook which supports and used PST file format for storing messages, contacts, calenders, appointments, etc. You can do this easily when having requirement of OST data exportation in PST format using the like: http://goo.gl/Ryk6ZF

2 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
William StyronWilliam Styron shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

46 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • selma nevaselma neva commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am very happy today with my family. My name is SELMA NEVA living in the USA, My husband left me for a good 3 years now, and i love him so much, i have been looking for a way to get him back since then. i have tried many options but he did not come back until i met a friend that darted me to Dr.Jude a spell caster, who helped me to bring back my husband after 2 weeks. I and my husband are living happily together today, That man is great, you can contact him via email Allispellhelp1@gmail.com… Now i will advise any serious persons that found themselves in this kind of problem to contact him now a fast solution without stress. He always hello, now i call him my father.contact him now he is always online email (Allispellhelp1@gmail.com) or contact him on his WhatsApp mobile line +2348100772528

I am very happy today with my family. My name is SELMA NEVA living in the USA, My husband left me for a good 3 years now, and i love him so much, i have been looking for a way to get him back since then. i have tried many options but he did not come back until i met a friend that darted me to Dr.Jude a spell caster, who helped me to bring back my husband after 2 weeks. I and my husband are living happily together today, That man is great, you can contact him via email Allispellhelp1@gmail.com… Now i will advise any serious persons that found themselves in this kind of problem to contact him now a fast solution without stress. He always hello, now i call him my father.contact him now he is always online email (Allispellhelp1@gmail.com) or contact him on his WhatsApp mobile line +2348100772528

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Convert OST file Into PST file ?
    Use OST to PST file Convert Tool while your OST file is get corrupt it's offline software and it is user-friendly or efficient tool for Converting into PST file. This Tool help to Convert OST file in PST, MBOX, EML etc.

Please visit :- http://www.osttopstfileconverter.com/ for more Information

• davidskydavidsky commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

More Smart Solution of PDS OST to PST Converter software to fix emails of Outlook OST and Conversion OST to PST file with emails properties or mailbox attachments. This software to repair corrupt OST file as save OST file database into new popular formats such as-: EML, MSG, HTML, MHTML, RTF, TXT, DOC, PDF, MBOX and Outlook profile.

More info-: https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/pds-ost-to-pst#/entity

• micheladamssmicheladamss commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Use OST to PST Converter is an online tool which is quite one of the most user-friendly, efficient and accurate tool for OST to PST file conversion. Though this tool is paid but it comes with some of the efficient features that can definitely help you in OST to PST file conversion. With user-friendly and simple interface, this tool is compatible to all Outlook versions and it recovers accurate and maximum data. See full details at - http://www.regainsoftware.com/osttopst/ost-to-pst-conversion-safe-and-effective-techniques.html

• daviddavid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you are facing this issue and want to find a solution, then I will recommend you to try OST to PST this software will help you to migrate emails from OST to PST file extension. You can download this software from here:- http://www.osttopstapp.com/

Are you finding a time consuming application which speedily throw all dirt outside, so trust on MaxiaSoft OST Recovery software that speedily recover OST file data and also remove all errors and viruses. More praise is low of for this application because many of users blindly trust on this application without any single complaint and I also suggest this utility for all frustrated OST file users.

http://www.maxiasoft.com/ost-converter.html

• pelinpaulpelinpaul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PDS OST to PST conversion software which completely work of attacks on the all damaged Outlook OST files for repairing corrupted OST database and convert OST data to PST file with eleven formats such as-: EML, MSG, HTML, MHTML, RTF, TXT, DOC, PDF, MBOX and Outlook profile. It repair OST data and conversion OST2PST file along with it split recovered healthy size of PST file(1GB to 5GB).

http://www.ostrecoverysoftware.org/

I have used the OST to PST converter software that instantly solve all types corruptions of Outlook OST file without losing OST file data and convert OST file into new PST file formats without create any difficulty. http://www.osttopstapp.com/

• vivian  smithvivian smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm from USA am here to give my testimony about Dr Silver who helped me cure my HERPES (HSV), i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by Dr Silver, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. Three months ago a friend suggested that I try herbal medicine; from a very powerful herbal doctor called Dr Silver. I looked up his blog on the internet site and indeed he have had immense success with his product. There were lot of persons posting their testimony about how he cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, my HERPES result just came out negative. My doctor was shocked how i got cured. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no cure for herpes that is Not true just contact him and get cure from Dr Silver Herbal Center. He can cure of all kinds of STD you may have. Remember your health is precious email him with his email as; (drsilverhealingtemple@gmail.com) he can also help with the following problems

HEPATITIS,
    CANCER,
    HIV/AIDS
    UNABLE TO GET PREGNANT

If you are facing a inaccessibility issue while retrieving OST files, you can resolve such problem by using third party OST to PST recovery tool. The tool flawlessly recovered entire OST file mailbox items including emails, journals, attachments, contacts, appointments, notes, drafts, links, sent items, deleted items, etc. After recovery of OST files you can save them to Outlook PST for quick and safe access. It also provides several other file formats to save recovered OST file such as MSG, EML, DBX, TXT, HTML, RTF, MBOX, MHTML and PDF.

Download here: http://www.ostrecovery.ostpst.org

• Frank BeckerFrank Becker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There are some manual steps to convert OST file data to new Outlook PST file format. It's very easy to use and instantly repair and convert your deleted and corrupted OST files to PST format.
    1. First, you create a new Outlook PST file.
    2. Then copy all OST file data to new PST file format with the help of Archive method.
    If you want a more manual solution for conversion of OST to PST format then visit:- https://goo.gl/WKb60W

• jessica smithjessica smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or call him +2349055637784 you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS'

• CALAYCA ANALYNCALAYCA ANALYN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

One of the easiest decision I have ever made was when I accepted to get married to a man I thought was my soul mate, my lover for 2years. He was the most handsome and honest man I have ever encountered, he was so kind, respectful to me and my entire family. He gave me the reason to spend my entire life with him. I enjoyed 3years of love and sweet romance as his wife before the devil came into our home, his ex-girlfriend worked voodoo on him, she made him show me the bad side of him and also caused our divorce. The most annoying part was when she tried to take my life spiritually and physically, fighting to ensure am thoroughly erased from my husband before she takes over. It was getting tensed till the extent that I couldn't sleep both day and night because she must be there to trouble me.
    To cut the story short, I used the only available options left which was to seek help from outside, i contact 3 different spell casters who fraud me before i came across Dr. Ken of {supersolutionhome1@gmail.com or supersolutionhom@yahoo.com}. Dr. Ken was the last option because every other sources failed and his love spell worked wonders after 3days which saw the evil lady flee from us with immediate effect, the divorce case was reconciled within days as well.
    Since after the spell, I finally knew how to treat wicked and jealous people and a whole new lot of things from Dr. Ken. Happiness and joy has been in abundance in my family for the past 8months after the love spell. Thanks to Dr. Ken’s love spell that works wonders. Here's his email address: supersolutionhome1@gmail.com or supersolutionhom@yahoo.com His website: supersolutionhome.webs.com also his phone number is +2348074433380.

• CALAYCA ANALYNCALAYCA ANALYN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

One of the easiest decision I have ever made was when I accepted to get married to a man I thought was my soul mate, my lover for 2years. He was the most handsome and honest man I have ever encountered, he was so kind, respectful to me and my entire family. He gave me the reason to spend my entire life with him. I enjoyed 3years of love and sweet romance as his wife before the devil came into our home, his ex-girlfriend worked voodoo on him, she made him show me the bad side of him and also caused our divorce. The most annoying part was when she tried to take my life spiritually and physically, fighting to ensure am thoroughly erased from my husband before she takes over. It was getting tensed till the extent that I couldn't sleep both day and night because she must be there to trouble me.
    To cut the story short, I used the only available options left which was to seek help from outside, i contact 3 different spell casters who fraud me before i came across Dr. Ken of {supersolutionhome1@gmail.com or supersolutionhom@yahoo.com}. Dr. Ken was the last option because every other sources failed and his love spell worked wonders after 3days which saw the evil lady flee from us with immediate effect, the divorce case was reconciled within days as well.
    Since after the spell, I finally knew how to treat wicked and jealous people and a whole new lot of things from Dr. Ken. Happiness and joy has been in abundance in my family for the past 8months after the love spell. Thanks to Dr. Ken’s love spell that works wonders. Here's his email address: supersolutionhome1@gmail.com or supersolutionhom@yahoo.com His website: supersolutionhome.webs.com also his phone number is +2348074433380.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base