I suggest you ...

CSV Export - Bibliometrics - Meta-Analysis

Mendeley should support exporting to facilitate bibliometrics and literature review analysis.

If we need other reference manager like Jabref why don't we use direct it?

I'm requesting this because I've developed a method called SystematicSearchFlow to make Literature research with meta-analysis and bibliometrics, and the exporting data in CSV to a spread sheet is fundamental to make the analysis and synthesis.

Also I've developed a guide to do so with EndNote:
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/266383560_Systematic_Review_and_Bibliometrics_A_Step-by-step_Guide_Using_the_EndNoteR_tool

I'm creating one guide to Mendeley and this functionality is one of the futures that is missing and could boost Mendeley use.

Hello Mendeley Developers! Please make a way to export or please indicate me if the API support to do this so we can develop the output style... or at least develop this to export formats:
1 - Author / Year / Title/ Journal
2 - Keywords

Best Regards.

49 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Helio FerenhofHelio Ferenhof shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

79 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • BeatriceBeatrice commented  · 

I lost my boyfriend to another Girl, i was so heart broken.. I was in PAINS.. physically hurts in the chest.... emotionally distraught...wish there was a pill or shot to take that would make you feel all better..but today, OMG this is exactly how I feel..I feel so happy, i contact dr.mack in regard of getting my boyfriend back and Dr.mac@yahoo. com reunited i and my boyfriend together with his powers,

• Anonymous commented  · 

I have said tons of hurtful words to my husband, and each single time I never admit that I was in the wrong and he is always the one whom wants back the marriage. And when he struggles with his career instability, I wasn't there for him. And right now his heart is hardened for me, and he feels that he doesn't need me anymore in his life, and he says the damage is done beyond repair. It hit me so hard this time when I finally realize what I have done all these while, and I truly regretted my actions. I pray for God to restore my marriage, and bring my husband back to me. We will work things out and I promise I will fulfill my vow and duty as a wife but ever since i reach Dr. Temple on his email: templofemahama@gmail.com my husband changes his hard behavior to me and we are living happily together again also call his number +2349073244122

• jessica smithjessica smith commented  · 

After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or call him +2349055637784 you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS'

• CALAYCA ANALYNCALAYCA ANALYN commented  · 

One of the easiest decision I have ever made was when I accepted to get married to a man I thought was my soul mate, my lover for 2years. He was the most handsome and honest man I have ever encountered, he was so kind, respectful to me and my entire family. He gave me the reason to spend my entire life with him. I enjoyed 3years of love and sweet romance as his wife before the devil came into our home, his ex-girlfriend worked voodoo on him, she made him show me the bad side of him and also caused our divorce. The most annoying part was when she tried to take my life spiritually and physically, fighting to ensure am thoroughly erased from my husband before she takes over. It was getting tensed till the extent that I couldn't sleep both day and night because she must be there to trouble me.
        To cut the story short, I used the only available options left which was to seek help from outside, i contact 3 different spell casters who fraud me before i came across Dr. Ken of {supersolutionhome1@gmail.com or supersolutionhom@yahoo.com}. Dr. Ken was the last option because every other sources failed and his love spell worked wonders after 3days which saw the evil lady flee from us with immediate effect, the divorce case was reconciled within days as well.
        Since after the spell, I finally knew how to treat wicked and jealous people and a whole new lot of things from Dr. Ken. Happiness and joy has been in abundance in my family for the past 8months after the love spell. Thanks to Dr. Ken’s love spell that works wonders. Here's his email address: supersolutionhome1@gmail.com or supersolutionhom@yahoo.com His website: supersolutionhome.webs.com also his phone number is +2348074433380.

• cherly heathercherly heather commented  · 

Am cherly heather by name,based in U.S.A.Today is most happiest day ever of my life !!! After 2 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids . I felt like my life was about to end as I almost committed suicide.I was emotionally down for a very long time.But right now i would say big thanks to SIR Dr aziza, whom i got his contact here on the internet on one faithful day, as I was surfing through for solution to my relationship predicament I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness.After reading all,I decided to give it a try.so I contacted him via his email and explained my problem to him.all he did was to assure me that all would be fine when he is done that i should not worry my self anymore provided i am ready to keep to his words.well with little faith and much expectation i agreed so he started his work and in less than 72hours, my husband called me for us to resolve our differences.my dear right about now we are happier than ever before.words alone i think are insufficient to describe the kind of person Dr aziza really his and that's why i can never stop publishing about him because he has made life a turn around for me.also i would advice anyone with such problem to get in touch with him @ drazizasplltemple@yahoo.com or what's app@ +2347064493769 as he always there to answer and help solve problems on
        1. GETTING YOUR EX BACK
        2. WINNING LOTTERIES.
        3. CHILD BEARING.
        4. JOB PROMOTION.
        5. HERBAL CARE.

• jessica smithjessica smith commented  · 

After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or call him +2349055637784 you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS'

• MIRABEL HARNYMIRABEL HARNY commented  · 

THIS IS AMAZING AND WONDERFUL TESTIMONY THAT I MOST SHARE TO YOU ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD

I'm so excited share this testimony, i sincerely hope my post gets read and hopefully helps somebody along the line.i will never forget the help the Great Dr Ahmed Utimate render to me in my marital life. i have been in relationship for 4 years now and my boyfriend and i love each other very dearly . after 3 years of our relationship my boyfriend suddenly changed, he was having an affair with a lady outside, i notice it then i was praying for divine intervention the thing became more serious i told my pastor about it we prayed but nothing happen. my husband just came home one day she pick up his things and left me and the pregnancy, At this time i was confuse not knowing what to do again because i have lost my boyfriend and my relationship too. i was just checking my mails in the office when i saw someone sharing her testimony on how the Great Dr Ahmed Utimate help her out with her marital problems so i contacted the email of Dr Ahmed and told him my problem and him told me that my problems will be solve within 24Hours. he told me what went wrong with my boyfriend and how it happen. that he will restored my relationship back. To my greatest surprise my boyfriend came to my office begging me on his knees that i should find a place in my heart to forgive he, i ask him to get up from is knee that i have forgiven him. Friends your case is not too hard for the great Dr to harder, my life is back into shape i have my boyfriend back and we are happily married now with a baby boy and i have my job back too.This man is really powerful..if we have up to 20 people like him in the world, the world would have been a better place..he has also helped many of my friends to solve many problems and they are all happy now..Am posting this to the forum for anybody that is interested in meeting the man for help you can......Email him on Ahmedutimate@gmail.com, call or Whatsapp he on+2348160153829..

THIS IS AMAZING AND WONDERFUL TESTIMONY THAT I MOST SHARE TO YOU ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD

I'm so excited share this testimony, i sincerely hope my post gets read and hopefully helps somebody along the line.i will never forget the help the Great Dr Ahmed Utimate render to me in my marital life. i have been in relationship for 4 years now and my boyfriend and i love each other very dearly . after 3 years of our relationship my boyfriend suddenly changed, he was having an affair with a lady outside, i notice it then i was praying for divine intervention the thing became more serious i told my pastor about it we prayed but nothing happen. my husband just came home one day she pick up his things and left me and the pregnancy, At this time i was confuse not knowing what to do again because i have lost my boyfriend and my relationship too. i was just checking my mails in the office when i saw someone sharing her testimony on how the Great Dr Ahmed Utimate help her out with her marital problems so i contacted the email of Dr Ahmed and told him my problem and him told me that my problems will be solve within 24Hours. he told me what went wrong with my boyfriend and how it happen. that he will restored my relationship back. To my greatest surprise my boyfriend came to my office begging me on his knees that i should find a place in my heart to forgive he, i ask him to get up from is knee that i have forgiven him. Friends your case is not too hard for the great Dr to harder, my life is back into shape i have my boyfriend back and we are happily married now with a baby boy and i have my job back too.This man is really powerful..if we have up to 20 people like him in the world, the world would have been a better place..he has also helped many of my friends to solve many problems and they are all happy now..Am posting this to the forum for anybody that is interested in meeting the man for help you can......Email him on Ahmedutimate@gmail.com, call or Whatsapp he on+2348160153829

I'm so excited share this testimony, i sincerely hope my post gets read and hopefully helps somebody along the line.i will never forget the help the Great Dr Ahmed Utimate render to me in my marital life. i have been in relationship for 4 years now and my boyfriend and i love each other very dearly . after 3 years of our relationship my boyfriend suddenly changed, he was having an affair with a lady outside, i notice it then i was praying for divine intervention the thing became more serious i told my pastor about it we prayed but nothing happen. my husband just came home one day she pick up his things and left me and the pregnancy, At this time i was confuse not knowing what to do again because i have lost my boyfriend and my relationship too. i was just checking my mails in the office when i saw someone sharing her testimony on how the Great Dr Ahmed Utimate help her out with her marital problems so i contacted the email of Dr Ahmed and told him my problem and him told me that my problems will be solve within 24Hours. he told me what went wrong with my boyfriend and how it happen. that he will restored my relationship back. To my greatest surprise my boyfriend came to my office begging me on his knees that i should find a place in my heart to forgive he, i ask him to get up from is knee that i have forgiven him. Friends your case is not too hard for the great Dr to harder, my life is back into shape i have my boyfriend back and we are happily married now with a baby boy and i have my job back too.This man is really powerful..if we have up to 20 people like him in the world, the world would have been a better place..he has also helped many of my friends to solve many problems and they are all happy now..Am posting this to the forum for anybody that is interested in meeting the man for help.you can......Email him on Ahmedutimate@gmail.com, call or Whatsapp he on+2348160153829

• Sarah  MarieSarah Marie commented  · 

Excited my life is back My husband and I have been together for almost 11 years in October. The way we met wasn’t the best way since we both had relationships. We ended our relationships to be together (or so I thought we BOTH did). As soon as I ended up pregnant with our first baby, I find out he was cheating with his EX! My world went upside down. It was very hard for me since I was pregnant and hurt. Over the years I just kept forgiving him over and over again of not only multiple affairs, but of his accusations of me being unfaithful and disrespecting me. We now have 3 kids and I just completely felt neglected and felt low of myself. I had my own affair… It has not been easy for BOTH of us to overcome. Somehow over the last few weeks we have been working together to move on. We are now moving out of state. I love my husband and I am positive he loves me. I am going to try and show him this approach. Somehow we were already doing it! We have a better communication than we’ve had in years! We are learning how to speak calmly out feelings and concerns. It hasn’t been peachy, but I can see that we both are starting to respect eachother. We care for each other’s feelings. We have US a main priority. We aren’t taking counseling, but somehow we see that little by little we seem more comfortable with eachother. Sometimes we may notice how good it is going and may step back, but helping eachother out by holding and saying it’s ok to be happy again. I love my family. and my husband and i need to keep my marriage save with him from other women so i have to seek for a love spell to keep our marriage stronger so i contacted Dr happy who help me to keep my marriage save and secure from other women am very happy today coz my husband love me more and more like ever before, we are living as one big family again bless Dr happy for what he did to me and my husband if you need help contact him too he is real and 100% guarantee ok so email him at : happylovespell2@gmail.com call +2348133873774 about his service and web site: http://happyspelltemple.webs.com/

http://theageofhappiness.com/posts/welcome-tohappy-love-solution-temple-with-100-guarantee-sure-and-also-work-fast-email-meathappyloves/ecje842d4b7

• sandra joelsandra joel commented  · 

my name is ANDY from Canada, I want the world to know a great man that is well known as Dr.UZOYA, he has the perfect solution to relationship issues and marriage problems. The main reason why i went to Dr UZOYA was for solution on how i can get my wife back because in recent times i have read some testimonies on the Internet which some people has written about Dr UZOYA and i was so pleased and i decided to seek for assistance from him on his email [driraborspellcaster@gmail.com] which he did a perfect job by casting a love spell on my wife which made her to come back to me and beg for forgiveness.I will not stop publishing his name on the net because of the good work he is doing. I will drop his contact for the usefulness of those that needs his help should contact him via email [driraborspellcaster@gmail.com] You can contact him today and get your problem solved.Call him on +13019098775

my name is ANDY from Canada, I want the world to know a great man that is well known as Dr.UZOYA, he has the perfect solution to relationship issues and marriage problems. The main reason why i went to Dr UZOYA was for solution on how i can get my wife back because in recent times i have read some testimonies on the Internet which some people has written about Dr UZOYA and i was so pleased and i decided to seek for assistance from him on his email [driraborspellcaster@gmail.com] which he did a perfect job by casting a love spell on my wife which made her to come back to me and beg for forgiveness.I will not stop publishing his name on the net because of the good work he is doing. I will drop his contact for the usefulness of those that needs his help should contact him via email [driraborspellcaster@gmail.com] You can contact him today and get your problem solved.Call him on +13019098775

• felicia brownfelicia brown commented  · 

HELLO:
        my name is joel sandra from Canada, i want to testify to the general public on how my relationship was restored back by the great power’s of Dr,UZOY After three months of loneliness, my ex-lover called me after my contact with Dr,UZOYA that he want us to come back and start a good home, now we are happily married with a kid. All thanks to Dr,UZOYA for his spiritual help. You can contact him on his email if you have similar problem, or any solution you may need, job, divorce, promotion in you place of work, healing,money spell, etc.you can Contact him via email: [driraborspellcaster@gmail.com] OR you can also reach him directly on his cell phone number +13019098775

• felicia brownfelicia brown commented  · 

HELLO:
        my name is joel sandra from Canada, i want to testify to the general public on how my relationship was restored back by the great power’s of Dr,UZOY After three months of loneliness, my ex-lover called me after my contact with Dr,UZOYA that he want us to come back and start a good home, now we are happily married with a kid. All thanks to Dr,UZOYA for his spiritual help. You can contact him on his email if you have similar problem, or any solution you may need, job, divorce, promotion in you place of work, healing,money spell, etc.you can Contact him via email: [driraborspellcaster@gmail.com] OR you can also reach him directly on his cell phone number +13019098775

• cole jamescole james commented  · 

BE SMART AND BECOME RICH IN LESS THAN 3DAYS….It all depends on how fast you can be to get the new PROGRAMMED blank ATM card that is capable of hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world. I got to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I can say I’m rich and I can never be poor again. The least money I get in a day with it is about $20,000.(twenty thousand USD) Every now and then I keep pumping money into my account. Though is illegal,there is no risk of being caught ,because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable,it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTVs to detect you..For details on how to get yours today, email the hackers on scottj145hackers@gmail.com Tell your loved once too, and start to live large. That’s the simple testimony of how my life changed for good…Love you all …the email address again is scottj145hackers@gmail.com

• Wendy  LouisWendy Louis commented  · 

Hello My Name is Wendy Louis From Virginia USA, My fiance dumped me a 2 weeks to our wedding and started seeing another woman. I wanted him back in my life but he refused to have any contact with me. I was so confused and didn't know what to do, so I reached for the internet for help and I saw a testimony of how a man that helps people to get their spouses and partners back so I contacted the man and explained my problem to him and he assured me that within 2 days that my fiance will return to me and to my greatest surprise on the second day my fiance called me and begging for forgiveness. Now we are happily married and I am so happy that my love is back again. Once again thank you Dr Ekpen. You are truly talented and gifted. If you need his help you can reach him on his email address: solutionchamber@gmail.com He can be of great help and I will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man

• Frane  SelakFrane Selak commented  · 

It was hard for me to believe when i saw a comment on the Internet regarding how Dr.Zack Balo help people winning lottery by sending them the winning numbers. This winning numbers are 100% guarantee that you must win the lottery. I give it a try and i won $1 million in the Croatian lottery. My comment might looks funny to you but it is the truth, The email is wiseindividualspell@gmail.com or you can contact him through his phone number +2348078927387 and i promise you that it will not be funny when you win and share a testimony with others. This is a secret to win lottery so i advice you do the same.

• natasha Waynenatasha Wayne commented  · 

I will forever be thankful to the great spell caster DR KABAKA on how he miraculously re-united me and my husband, on the 5th on September 2016 me and my husband got into a serious argument and ever since i have been all alone, no matter what i dd or say to him he never answered me neither did he return back home, he went to one lady place where he was living with her, i have cried my eyes out but it didn't settle anything. until i came to the wonderful testimony of DR KABAKA on his miracle work on peoples live i was intrigue and decided to give a test to it, and that was how i emailed him on his email and he replied me saying that i do not have to worry that when he is done casting a love spell for me my husband will return back to me and be begging me in 48hours and so was it, after he has done casting my spell on the second day my husband returned to me and promised never to repeat what he had done, today i am happy with my husband again. contact DR KABAKA on his email: KABAKAONLINESPELLS@GMAIL.COM or call him on +13852827620

• Josh  BayJosh Bay commented  · 

I can help it but give thanks to the Great Spell caster, for his help for bringing back my Wife back to me, we got married for about 3years ago and ever since then we have been having issues in our marriage, which led for some little break up and ever since my wife left home to stay elsewhere and since then i have been searching for her and trying every possible way to be back together with her and be happy with our kids but nothing worked out, until i search one day for help and i met Dr JATTO who has helped several persons to restore their marriage and i did contact him and he promise me to help me cast a love spell and bring back my wife to me, so he did cast the spell and after casting the spell for me in 48hours my wife came back to me and start begging me and ever since then i have been so much happy with my wife and my family, contact him through his Email:drjattolovespelltemple@gmail.com or drjattolovespelltemple@yahoo.co.uk or call him through his mobile number: +2347050270268 or contact him directly through his website:http://drjattolovespellte.wixsite.com/..

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base