I suggest you ...

It would be helpful if we have different ways to mark files. For example instead of one yellow star for favorite files, we can have more col

It would be helpful if we have different ways to mark files. For example instead of one yellow star for favorite files, we can have more colours for this start. Or, allow to colour the file name on the list or its row, something like that.

204 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Miloud EloumriMiloud Eloumri shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

209 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • patrick favourpatrick favour commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Am really happy that i and my husband are cured of (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) with the herbal medicine of Dr UDURO, I AM FROM UK, i have been suffering from this disease for the past 2 years without solution until i came across his email of this doctor who have cure so many people with his herbal medicine, i also choose to give him a chance to help me and my husband, he told me what to do and i kindly did it, and he gave us his herbal medicine and direct me on how to use it, i also follows his instruction for use and he ask us to go for a check up after 2 weeks and which i did, to my greatest surprise our result came out as negative, we are really happy that there is someone like this Dr UDURO is ready to help anytime any day. to all the readers and viewers that is doubting this testimony stop doubting it and contact this Dr and see if he will not actually help you. contact him now if you are also in need of help via email drudurohaberahome@gmail.com may god bless you sir for all your good works. or Whatsapp him on this +2348138634433.
    He can also cure many disease like HIV,, DIABETES,,CANCER,,DI-ARIA,,HERPERTITIS B, IF YOU NEED A BABY IN YOUR FAMILY AND IF YOU NEED YOUR EX LOVER LIKE YOUR EX WIFE,,GIRL FRIEND,,EX HUSBAND,,EX BOY FRIEND.

• happiness wilsonhappiness wilson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello everybody!!! I don't just know the reason why some people is finding it difficult to believe that there is a cure for herpes, I have been suffering from Herpes since last three years with my Husband but today I am happy that am cure from it with the herbal medicine made by Dr Hope the great healer, I was browsing the internet searching for help when I came across a testimony shared by someone on how Dr Hope cure her from Herpes Virus. I quickly contacted him to get the cure and today i am now free from the virus, I am so much happy today that we have someone like this great healer out there, so' people out there kindly contact this great doctor on his email address:
    drhopesolutionhome1254@gmail.com please sir keep your good work cause there are people out there who is in need of your healing medicine.once more contact him now: his Email drhopesolutionhome1254@gmail.com you can call/whatsapp him: +2348167104943

• wellity morganwellity morgan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I Am Mrs wellity, i live in Texas (USA).
    [READ MY STORY. ON HOW I GOT MY HSV CURED].
    Truthfully, i was tested hsv positive last 3years. I keep on managing the drugs i usually purchase from the health care agency to keep me healthy and strong, i tried all i can too make this disease leave me alone, but unfortunately, it keep on eating up my life, this is what i caused myself, So last few 4days i came in contact with a lively article on the internet on how this Powerful Herbal Healer get her well and healed. So as a patient i knew this will took my life 1 day, and i need to live with other friends and relatives too. So i copied out the Dr ezomo the traditional healer's, and I mailed him immediately, in a little while he mail me back that i was welcome to his temple home where by all what i seek for are granted. I was please at that time. And i continue with him, he took some few details from me and told me that he shall get back to me as soon as he is through with my work. I was very happy as heard that from him. So Yesterday, as i was just coming from my friends house, Dr ezomo called me to go for checkup in the hospital and see his marvelous work that it is now hsv negative, i was very glad to hear that from him, so i quickly rush down to the nearest hospital to found out, only to hear from my hospital doctor called Browning Lewis that i am now hsv NEGATIVE. I jump up at him with the test note, he ask me how does it happen and i decide to him all i went through with Dr ezomo. I am now glad, so i am a gentle type of person that need to share this testimonies to everyone who seek for healing, because once you get calm and quiet, so the disease get to finish your life off. So i will advice you contact him today for your healing at the above details: Email : drezomospellhome@hotmail.com..: AS HE IS SO POWERFUL AND HELPFUL TO ALL THAT HAVE THIS SICKNESS YOU CAN WHATSAPP HIM ON +2349055406117

• Carolyn DebieCarolyn Debie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Happiness is all i see now, i never thought that one day i will live on earth cured of this virus. i have been suffering of this deadly virus "HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS" since 7 years ago. I have spent a lot of money on drugs and going from one hospital to another, from churches to churches, hospitals has been my everyday residence, constant checks up have been my hobby not until one day, i decided to share my situation to a very close friend of mine and she was very upset with me for not telling her ever since that she knows of one doctor called Dr Orjiin who helps people in curing their HERPES. quickly i contacted his email: orjiinremedyhome@gmail.com been giving to me by Carolyn, just to give him a test i spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which i did, he told me that he was going to send a herbal cure for me, which he did and thereafter i received it and after using the herbal cure within a weeks and two days i was totally cured, i had to go back to the same hospital that has never helped me and behold i was confirmed negative by my doctor, so today i am here to spread the good-news of my life on how Dr Orjiin saved me from the nightmare and outbreaks of HERPES. You can contact him via email: orjiinremedyhome@gmail.com if you are still in my past situation...I bet you, you're going to be happy and feel alive again just as i am right now.

Happiness is all i see now, i never thought that one day i will live on earth cured of this virus. i have been suffering of this deadly virus "HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS" since 7 years ago. I have spent a lot of money on drugs and going from one hospital to another, from churches to churches, hospitals has been my everyday residence, constant checks up have been my hobby not until one day, i decided to share my situation to a very close friend of mine and she was very upset with me for not telling her ever since that she knows of one doctor called Dr Orjiin who helps people in curing their HERPES. quickly i contacted his email: orjiinremedyhome@gmail.com been giving to me by Carolyn, just to give him a test i spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which i did, he told me that he was going to send a herbal cure for me, which he did and thereafter i received it and after using the herbal cure within a weeks and two days i was totally cured, i had to go back to the same hospital that has never helped me and behold i was confirmed negative by my doctor, so today i am here to spread the good-news of my life on how Dr Orjiin saved me from the nightmare and outbreaks of HERPES. You can contact him via email: orjiinremedyhome@gmail.com if you are still in my past situation...I bet you, you're going to be happy and feel alive again just as i am right now.

• Dennis WhitteDennis Whitte commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I still imagine how Dr Henry brought my ex girlfriend back to me in just 3 days. No one could have ever made me believe that there is a real spell caster whose love spell really works until I saw it does. Am Dennis and I want to quickly tell the world that there is a real online spell caster that is powerful and genuine, His name is Dr Henry of Permanent Spell Cast. He helped me recently to reunite my relationship with my ex lover who left me, When I contacted Dr Henry, he cast a powerful love spell for me and my ex girlfriend who said she doesn't have anything to do with me again called me 3 days after for us to settle all our differences and get back into the relationship. She is back now with so much love and caring. Today I am glad to let you all know that this spell caster has the powers of bring lost lovers back as he had helped me. There is nothing else as great as been with the woman you love and I am so happy that my ex lover is back to me with the help of Dr Henry. If you have similar problem I will advise you to contact Dr Henry too, he is always there to help you and put a smile on your face as he did to me and others with solution spells like
    Powerful Love Spells
    Lottery Spells
    Winning Court Case Spells
    Divorce Spells
    Success Spells
    Money Spell Rituals
    Health Spells
    Powerful Protection Spells
    Put Curses and Hex Spells
    Remove Course and Hex Spells
    NEW! Combo Spells
    High Priestess Spells
    Vampire Spells
    Authentic Voodoo Spells
    Business spells
    Job spells
    Email: permanentspellcast@yahoo.com
    WhatsApp/Call: +2348100663964.

• Evelyn  RoperEvelyn Roper commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am very happy today to share this amazing testimony on how Dr Matama the herbal doctor was able to cure me from my Herpes Virus with his herbal medicine. I have been a Herpes patient for almost 8 months now and have tried different methods of treatment to ensure that I am cured of this terrible disease, but none worked for me, so I had to leave everything to God to handle as I was a Christian who had faith that one day God would intervene in my life, yet I felt so sad and desperate as I was losing weight and my body was detoriorating due to my illness, A few months ago while I was searching the internet I saw different recommendation about Dr Matama on how he have been using his herbal Medicine to treat and cure people, these people advice we contact Dr Matama for any problem that would be of help immediately, I contacted Dr Matama and told him how I got his contact and also about my disease, after some time Dr Matama told me to have faith that he would prepare for me a medication of herbal herbs, he told me I would take this medicine for a few weeks and also asked me for home address so as possible for him to submit the medicine for me, Hence my good friends after all the process and everything Dr Matama actually sent me the medicine, I took it as I was directed by Dr Matama, after a few weeks passed, while on Dr Matama medication I began to experience changes in my body, I had to call my doctor at the hospital for some blood test after test my hospital doctor told me that I was no longer with the Herpes virus and my blood is pretty good, Initially i did not even believe this after the doctor showed me my result and it was Negative Friends well today i am Herpes Free and i want everyone to know that there is a cure for Herpes for those who will contact Dr Matama after reading my testimony, you can kindly contact Dr Matama on his email dr.matamahealinghome@gmail.com .call or Whatsapp him on Mobile: +233554323915

• Evelyn  RoperEvelyn Roper commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am very happy today to share this amazing testimony on how Dr Matama the herbal doctor was able to cure me from my Herpes Virus with his herbal medicine. I have been a Herpes patient for almost 8 months now and have tried different methods of treatment to ensure that I am cured of this terrible disease, but none worked for me, so I had to leave everything to God to handle as I was a Christian who had faith that one day God would intervene in my life, yet I felt so sad and desperate as I was losing weight and my body was detoriorating due to my illness, A few months ago while I was searching the internet I saw different recommendation about Dr Matama on how he have been using his herbal Medicine to treat and cure people, these people advice we contact Dr Matama for any problem that would be of help immediately, I contacted Dr Matama and told him how I got his contact and also about my disease, after some time Dr Matama told me to have faith that he would prepare for me a medication of herbal herbs, he told me I would take this medicine for a few weeks and also asked me for home address so as possible for him to submit the medicine for me, Hence my good friends after all the process and everything Dr Matama actually sent me the medicine, I took it as I was directed by Dr Matama, after a few weeks passed, while on Dr Matama medication I began to experience changes in my body, I had to call my doctor at the hospital for some blood test after test my hospital doctor told me that I was no longer with the Herpes virus and my blood is pretty good, Initially i did not even believe this after the doctor showed me my result and it was Negative Friends well today i am Herpes Free and i want everyone to know that there is a cure for Herpes for those who will contact Dr Matama after reading my testimony, you can kindly contact Dr Matama on his email dr.matamahealinghome@gmail.com .call or Whatsapp him on Mobile: +233554323915

• ashley baltonashley balton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

IT IS REAL!!! HOW I COMPLETELY GOT RID OF 4 YEARS GENITAL HERPES WITHIN 7 DAYS... GOD IS AWESOME,I AM A LIVING TESTIMONY!!!!....

I have been dating for almost 7 years until i contracted GENITAL HERPES VIRUS from my Ex-boyfriend. Ever since then i have been searching for cure everywhere because i was feeling so uncomfortable having so many outbreaks, Most people have herpes in one form or another, i was first taking Antiviral medicines such as acyclovir (Zovirax), famciclovir (Famvir), and valacyclovir (Valtrex), which are recommended for treating primary genital herpes outbreaks..But i needed to get rid of it completely, I came across so many testimonies online speaking about cure to herpes. i was so eager to be completely cured, I became a victim of fraud after contacting several so-called herbal doctors i was referred to. I lost a lot of money but i didn't stop searching for a cure.
    Then one faithful day,i came across a testimony of a lady saying that she got her Genital herpes cured by a GREAT HERBAL DOCTOR she called Dr. Aramide by contacting him through his email address. And she advised anyone with GENITAL HERPES or SIMPLEX HERPES to contact him for HERBAL CURE. I contemplated for about 4 hours whether or not to contact him. Then something inside of me told me to give a try. I then contacted him through his email and told my problems to him. He told me all the things I needed to do and also gave me instructions to follow, Which i did properly. Just within the 7 days of drinking and applying the herbal medication he sent to me through DHL delivery service, I started feeling changes in my body i went to my medical doctor for check-up, I was so happy when he told me i was no more having GENITAL HERPES VIRUS and that i was free, It was all tears of Joy from that moment, I never thought ROOTS & HERBS could cure HERPES and if i could ever meet a GENUINELY GREAT HERBAL DOCTOR. I'm so grateful to him. i am completely free from GENITAL HERPES VIRUS,i recommended him to a family friend having Simplex Herpes virus, He called me and told me he is also cured completely. I promised to share my own testimony like that of the lady on the internet. If you are also having
    *GENITAL & SIMPLEX HERPES... or need cure to diseases/viruses like..
    *EPSTEIN-BARR VIRUS
    *PREDIABETES/DIABETES/DIABETES MELLITUS...
    *MENINGITIS...
    *MERS-CoV...
    *HIV...
    *LEISHMANIASIS...
    *LOW SPERM COUNT...
    *SHIGELLA INFECTION...
    *SYPHILLIS
    *CANCER...
    *LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION...
    *STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS...
    *HEPATITIS...
    *SHINGLES...
    *YELLOW FEVER...
    *POLIO...
    *LUPUS...
    *STROKE...
    *FIBROID...
    *EPILEPSY...
    *TUBERCULOSIS...
    *LEUKAEMIA...
    *SICKLE CELL...
    *ASTHMA.. Etc....
    Without Hesitation Contact him Today for a testimony through his Email _ dr.aramideherbalcure@gmail.com
    *GOD IS TRULY FAITHFUL*

• ashley baltonashley balton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

IT IS REAL!!! HOW I COMPLETELY GOT RID OF 4 YEARS GENITAL HERPES WITHIN 7 DAYS... GOD IS AWESOME,I AM A LIVING TESTIMONY!!!!....

I have been dating for almost 7 years until i contracted GENITAL HERPES VIRUS from my Ex-boyfriend. Ever since then i have been searching for cure everywhere because i was feeling so uncomfortable having so many outbreaks, Most people have herpes in one form or another, i was first taking Antiviral medicines such as acyclovir (Zovirax), famciclovir (Famvir), and valacyclovir (Valtrex), which are recommended for treating primary genital herpes outbreaks..But i needed to get rid of it completely, I came across so many testimonies online speaking about cure to herpes. i was so eager to be completely cured, I became a victim of fraud after contacting several so-called herbal doctors i was referred to. I lost a lot of money but i didn't stop searching for a cure.
    Then one faithful day,i came across a testimony of a lady saying that she got her Genital herpes cured by a GREAT HERBAL DOCTOR she called Dr. Aramide by contacting him through his email address. And she advised anyone with GENITAL HERPES or SIMPLEX HERPES to contact him for HERBAL CURE. I contemplated for about 4 hours whether or not to contact him. Then something inside of me told me to give a try. I then contacted him through his email and told my problems to him. He told me all the things I needed to do and also gave me instructions to follow, Which i did properly. Just within the 7 days of drinking and applying the herbal medication he sent to me through DHL delivery service, I started feeling changes in my body i went to my medical doctor for check-up, I was so happy when he told me i was no more having GENITAL HERPES VIRUS and that i was free, It was all tears of Joy from that moment, I never thought ROOTS & HERBS could cure HERPES and if i could ever meet a GENUINELY GREAT HERBAL DOCTOR. I'm so grateful to him. i am completely free from GENITAL HERPES VIRUS,i recommended him to a family friend having Simplex Herpes virus, He called me and told me he is also cured completely. I promised to share my own testimony like that of the lady on the internet. If you are also having
    *GENITAL & SIMPLEX HERPES... or need cure to diseases/viruses like..
    *EPSTEIN-BARR VIRUS
    *PREDIABETES/DIABETES/DIABETES MELLITUS...
    *MENINGITIS...
    *MERS-CoV...
    *HIV...
    *LEISHMANIASIS...
    *LOW SPERM COUNT...
    *SHIGELLA INFECTION...
    *SYPHILLIS
    *CANCER...
    *LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION...
    *STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS...
    *HEPATITIS...
    *SHINGLES...
    *YELLOW FEVER...
    *POLIO...
    *LUPUS...
    *STROKE...
    *FIBROID...
    *EPILEPSY...
    *TUBERCULOSIS...
    *LEUKAEMIA...
    *SICKLE CELL...
    *ASTHMA.. Etc....
    Without Hesitation Contact him Today for a testimony through his Email _ dr.aramideherbalcure@gmail.com
    *GOD IS TRULY FAITHFUL*

• Lynne AndersonLynne Anderson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am very glad to be sharing with everyone here for the marvelous work Dr Uyi has done for my life, i was diagnosed of herpes virus and ever since i have been very unhappy, i so down broken everyday, until one day when i came across a shocking testimony about how Dr Uyi cured someone of her herpes virus, without wasting much time i contacted him immediately on his email address: uyiherbalmedicationcenter@gmail.com and after i explain myself to him about how terrible i have been, and he assure me that he will help me to cure my herpes virus, after he has prepared the herbal medicine he sent it to me and when i have received it and started using it i was totally cure within 2 weeks, i am forever grateful to Dr Uyi for helping me get rid of the herpes virus, if you have similar virus and you want to be cured contact his email address:: uyiherbalmedicationcenter@gmail.com or whatsAPP/call his Mobile: +2348077199766....

He can also cure the following disease..

HPV
    HIV/AIDS
    HERPES
    CANCER
    TEETH
    ALS
    STD
    FIBROID TUMOR and many more.

• john williamjohn william commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello I’m Mabel Robert by name, I’m giving a testimony about Dr.DIYA
    the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured
    my herpes disease, though I went through different website I saw
    different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was
    like: ‘Many people have the herpes cure why are people still suffering
    from it?’ I though of it, then I contact Dr. BIYA via email, I didn’t
    believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my
    mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he
    prepared it (CURE) and sent it to FEDEX Courier Delivery Service for my
    delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that
    3-5 days I will receive the package and i took the medicine as
    prescribed by him and I went for check-up 2 weeks after finishing the
    medicine, I was tested herpes negative,when my doctor told me I'm herpes
    negative i was very happy,i thank God for using Dr .BIYA to cure my
    sickness,if you are out there and you need his help you can contact him
    through this email and mobile .email via: drbiyaspelltemple19213@gmail.com or whatsapp Dr Biya no +2348026382556.

• CASEY GUNNCASEY GUNN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

TRUE LIFE TESTIMONY

HOW I GOT RID OF MY 5 YEARS GENITAL HERPES WITHIN 7 DAYS,GOD IS AWESOME!
    THIS IS REAL,PLEASE DON'T IGNORE.Call/Text me via; +1(203)806-4318

THE ONLY TRUE HERBALIST WITH TEST RESULTS(PROVE) OF PEOPLE HE HAVE CURED OF MANY INFECTIONS AND DISEASES,AFTER CONTACTING 3 HERBALIST ONLINE,ONLY HIM COULD CURE ME OF 5 YEARS GENITAL HERPES...HE IS REAL AND GENUINE

HIS WEBSITE; https://doctorsambolablog.wordpress.com

I caught genital herpes from my Ex Husband in 2012,he never told me about the virus. I had it for 5 years with so many outbreak,and it affected my life.. People think herpes is really a minor skin irritation herpes has a long term effects on health. The stigma attached to this virus by ignorant people is ridiculous. Most people have herpes in one form or another,i was first taking Antiviral medicines, such as acyclovir(Zovirax), famciclovir (Famvir), and valacyclovir (Valtrex), are recommended for treating primary genital herpes outbreaks. This medicine can be taken when an outbreak occurs. It can also be taken every day to help prevent outbreaks,it is not a total cure... I will like to tell everyone who is reading this my testimony on how i get rid of my genital herpes.I was reading a comment on the internet,and i saw a testimony posted by a young lady from USA that she got rid of her herpes with the help of Dr SAMBOLA,a Traditional Herbalist.So i was so happy when i saw that post,that his herbal medication Cure the virus totally.I quickly copied the herbal doctor email address and i email him within 30 minutes he respond to my mail.I explain things to him he told me not to worry that i should fill his herbal form which i did..The next day he told me that he has prepare the herbal medicine,that i should send him my address that he want to sent his HERBAL MEDICINE to me via DHL or FedEx that was how i got the herbal medication and i use it as i was instructed.After a week i went to see a Medical Doctor who confirmed my herpes was no more.When some of my friend who has herpes saw me they were surprise and i also introduce them to the man and they are also cure from the same Genital herpes today.I also refer my cousin to the same herbalist who was having HIV and today she is fully cure...If you have Genital or Oral herpes or any kind of Diseases or infections,kindly contact HERBALIST SAMBOLA via this email;herbalistsambola@gmail.com, herpesherbalcure@gmail.com OR through his website; https://doctorsambolablog.wordpress.com/contact/

HIS WHATSAPP NO; +2348100527864

He also have a herbal cure for Following DISEASES,this is not scam is 100% Real.

-HIV/AIDS
    -PENIS ENLARGEMENT AND WEAK ERECTION
    -VIRGINA PROBLE
    -DIABETES
    -WHOOPING COUGH
    HEPATITIS B
    -FORDYCE SPOT
    -COLD SORE
    -ALS
    -LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION
    -LOW SPERM COUNT
    -MRSA(METHICILLIN-RESISTANT STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS
    -ZIKA VIRUS
    -COPD
    -STROKE
    -IMPOTENCE
    -PILE
    -HYPERTENSION
    -LOW SPERM COUNT
    -MENOPAUSE DISEASE
    -ASTHMA
    -CANCER
    -BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    -PCOS
    -SHINGLES
    -VIRAL HEPATITIS/HEPATITIS B
    -FIBROID
    -ASTHMA
    -SICKLE CELL
    -TINNITUS
    -BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    -DIARRHEA and so on...

Contact him today and you will have a testimony..
    GOD IS TRULY GREAT.

GOOD LUCK

• Tasha RebeccaTasha Rebecca commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

After a particularly stressful period in my life, my childhood herpes returned. It started with itchy chin, then on to other areas of the body (buttocks, groin, etc).
    I tried everything and anything that I read about: creams, ointments, oils, homeopathic remedies. Though each provided some relief, I was still plagued by the virus. Then I happened upon this cure; and cure it WAS!
    One day as I was surfing the internet I met a comment in which a lady was cured from Herpes with the help of Dr. Colle. I copied his contacts, I called the phone number and spoke to a gentleman who told me to email him and that “he will work with me.” And that he did.
    Skeptical at first, I was soon a believer. The first administration showed notable results.
    I completed the protocol. It was gone! Miraculous.
    This person has a wonderful product. But additionally, he is caring and empathetic; doing everything he can to work to help you.
    Despite the medical “research” that says this has no cure, this product is proof that they are wrong. It DOES work! This testimonial serves as an expression of my gratitude.
    You can reach him on;
    dr.colleherbalhome@gmail.com
    dr.colleherbalhome@hotmail.com
    +393510188164 (Whatsapp Only)

• esther jonesesther jones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My name is esther jones From USA, Dr onomen is the only Dr who could ever get my HIV-AIDS cured with his healing spell, i have tried almost everything but i couldn't find any solution on my disease, despite all these happening to me, i always spend a lot to buy HIV drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, until one day i was just browsing on the internet when i come across a great post of !Nicole! who truly said that she was been diagnose with HIV and was healed that very week through the help of these great powerful healing spell doctor, sometime i really wonder why people called him Dr onomen, i never knew it was all because of the great and perfect work that he has been doing that is causing all this. so i quickly contacted him, and he ask me some few questions and he said a thing i will never forget that any one who contacted him is always getting his or her healing in just 6 hours after doing all he ask you,so i was amazed all the time i heard that from him, so i did all things only to see that at the very day which he said i will be healed, all the strength that has left me before rush back and i becomes very strong and healthy, this disease almost kills my life all because of me, so i will to hospital to give the final test to the disease and the doctor said i am HIV negative,i am very amazed and happy about the healing Dr onomen gave to me from the help of his ancient herbs But if you feel like contacting Dr onomen at once you can email him now for your own healing too at:(dr.onomenspellhome@gmail.com) add him on whatsapp +2349060414377 Thanks

• esther jonesesther jones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My name is esther jones From USA, Dr onomen is the only Dr who could ever get my HIV-AIDS cured with his healing spell, i have tried almost everything but i couldn't find any solution on my disease, despite all these happening to me, i always spend a lot to buy HIV drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, until one day i was just browsing on the internet when i come across a great post of !Nicole! who truly said that she was been diagnose with HIV and was healed that very week through the help of these great powerful healing spell doctor, sometime i really wonder why people called him Dr onomen, i never knew it was all because of the great and perfect work that he has been doing that is causing all this. so i quickly contacted him, and he ask me some few questions and he said a thing i will never forget that any one who contacted him is always getting his or her healing in just 6 hours after doing all he ask you,so i was amazed all the time i heard that from him, so i did all things only to see that at the very day which he said i will be healed, all the strength that has left me before rush back and i becomes very strong and healthy, this disease almost kills my life all because of me, so i will to hospital to give the final test to the disease and the doctor said i am HIV negative,i am very amazed and happy about the healing Dr onomen gave to me from the help of his ancient herbs But if you feel like contacting Dr onomen at once you can email him now for your own healing too at:(dr.onomenspellhome@gmail.com) add him on whatsapp +2349060414377 Thanks

• CASEY GUNNCASEY GUNN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

TRUE LIFE TESTIMONY

HOW I GOT RID OF MY 5 YEARS GENITAL HERPES WITHIN 7 DAYS,GOD IS AWESOME!
    THIS IS REAL,PLEASE DON'T IGNORE.Call/Text me via; +1(203)806-4318

THE ONLY TRUE HERBALIST WITH TEST RESULTS(PROVE) OF PEOPLE HE HAVE CURED OF MANY INFECTIONS AND DISEASES,AFTER CONTACTING 3 HERBALIST ONLINE,ONLY HIM COULD CURE ME OF 5 YEARS GENITAL HERPES...HE IS REAL AND GENUINE

HIS WEBSITE; https://doctorsambolablog.wordpress.com

I caught genital herpes from my Ex Husband in 2012,he never told me about the virus. I had it for 5 years with so many outbreak,and it affected my life.. People think herpes is really a minor skin irritation herpes has a long term effects on health. The stigma attached to this virus by ignorant people is ridiculous. Most people have herpes in one form or another,i was first taking Antiviral medicines, such as acyclovir(Zovirax), famciclovir (Famvir), and valacyclovir (Valtrex), are recommended for treating primary genital herpes outbreaks. This medicine can be taken when an outbreak occurs. It can also be taken every day to help prevent outbreaks,it is not a total cure... I will like to tell everyone who is reading this my testimony on how i get rid of my genital herpes.I was reading a comment on the internet,and i saw a testimony posted by a young lady from USA that she got rid of her herpes with the help of Dr SAMBOLA,a Traditional Herbalist.So i was so happy when i saw that post,that his herbal medication Cure the virus totally.I quickly copied the herbal doctor email address and i email him within 30 minutes he respond to my mail.I explain things to him he told me not to worry that i should fill his herbal form which i did..The next day he told me that he has prepare the herbal medicine,that i should send him my address that he want to sent his HERBAL MEDICINE to me via DHL or FedEx that was how i got the herbal medication and i use it as i was instructed.After a week i went to see a Medical Doctor who confirmed my herpes was no more.When some of my friend who has herpes saw me they were surprise and i also introduce them to the man and they are also cure from the same Genital herpes today.I also refer my cousin to the same herbalist who was having HIV and today she is fully cure...If you have Genital or Oral herpes or any kind of Diseases or infections,kindly contact HERBALIST SAMBOLA via this email;herbalistsambola@gmail.com, herpesherbalcure@gmail.com OR through his website; https://doctorsambolablog.wordpress.com/contact/

HIS WHATSAPP NO; +2348100527864

He also have a herbal cure for Following DISEASES,this is not scam is 100% Real.

-HIV/AIDS
    -PENIS ENLARGEMENT AND WEAK ERECTION
    -VIRGINA PROBLE
    -DIABETES
    -WHOOPING COUGH
    HEPATITIS B
    -FORDYCE SPOT
    -COLD SORE
    -ALS
    -LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION
    -LOW SPERM COUNT
    -MRSA(METHICILLIN-RESISTANT STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS
    -ZIKA VIRUS
    -COPD
    -STROKE
    -IMPOTENCE
    -PILE
    -HYPERTENSION
    -LOW SPERM COUNT
    -MENOPAUSE DISEASE
    -ASTHMA
    -CANCER
    -BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    -PCOS
    -SHINGLES
    -VIRAL HEPATITIS/HEPATITIS B
    -FIBROID
    -ASTHMA
    -SICKLE CELL
    -TINNITUS
    -BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    -DIARRHEA and so on...

Contact him today and you will have a testimony..
    GOD IS TRULY GREAT.

GOOD LUCK

• Natalie EricaNatalie Erica commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good news!!! I want to say a big thank to the Calvin for share testimony about the help Dr Ere did for him. I'm Natalie Erica by name from Canada,I was a herpes patient to Dr Ere before i was cure from herpes by the herbal medication I receiver from Dr Ere,I never thought that herpes can be cure until I met Dr Ere who use his special medication to heal me,Do you want to get in touch with him for cure too contact him by E-mail: dreremuselespell@yahoo.com and he shall help you

• Natalie EricaNatalie Erica commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good news!!! I want to say a big thank to the Calvin for share testimony about the help Dr Ere did for him. I'm Natalie Erica by name from Canada,I was a herpes patient to Dr Ere before i was cure from herpes by the herbal medication I receiver from Dr Ere,I never thought that herpes can be cure until I met Dr Ere who use his special medication to heal me,Do you want to get in touch with him for cure too contact him by E-mail: dreremuselespell@yahoo.com and he shall help you

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11

Feedback and Knowledge Base