I suggest you ...

It would be helpful if we have different ways to mark files. For example instead of one yellow star for favorite files, we can have more col

It would be helpful if we have different ways to mark files. For example instead of one yellow star for favorite files, we can have more colours for this start. Or, allow to colour the file name on the list or its row, something like that.

106 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Miloud EloumriMiloud Eloumri shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

99 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • CALAYCA ANALYNCALAYCA ANALYN commented  · 

One of the easiest decision I have ever made was when I accepted to get married to a man I thought was my soul mate, my lover for 2years. He was the most handsome and honest man I have ever encountered, he was so kind, respectful to me and my entire family. He gave me the reason to spend my entire life with him. I enjoyed 3years of love and sweet romance as his wife before the devil came into our home, his ex-girlfriend worked voodoo on him, she made him show me the bad side of him and also caused our divorce. The most annoying part was when she tried to take my life spiritually and physically, fighting to ensure am thoroughly erased from my husband before she takes over. It was getting tensed till the extent that I couldn't sleep both day and night because she must be there to trouble me.
        To cut the story short, I used the only available options left which was to seek help from outside, i contact 3 different spell casters who fraud me before i came across Dr. Ken of {supersolutionhome1@gmail.com or supersolutionhom@yahoo.com}. Dr. Ken was the last option because every other sources failed and his love spell worked wonders after 3days which saw the evil lady flee from us with immediate effect, the divorce case was reconciled within days as well.
        Since after the spell, I finally knew how to treat wicked and jealous people and a whole new lot of things from Dr. Ken. Happiness and joy has been in abundance in my family for the past 8months after the love spell. Thanks to Dr. Ken’s love spell that works wonders. Here's his email address: supersolutionhome1@gmail.com or supersolutionhom@yahoo.com His website: supersolutionhome.webs.com also his phone number is +2348074433380.

• jessica smithjessica smith commented  · 

After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or call him +2349055637784 you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS'

• Sarah  MarieSarah Marie commented  · 

Excited my life is back My husband and I have been together for almost 11 years in October. The way we met wasn’t the best way since we both had relationships. We ended our relationships to be together (or so I thought we BOTH did). As soon as I ended up pregnant with our first baby, I find out he was cheating with his EX! My world went upside down. It was very hard for me since I was pregnant and hurt. Over the years I just kept forgiving him over and over again of not only multiple affairs, but of his accusations of me being unfaithful and disrespecting me. We now have 3 kids and I just completely felt neglected and felt low of myself. I had my own affair… It has not been easy for BOTH of us to overcome. Somehow over the last few weeks we have been working together to move on. We are now moving out of state. I love my husband and I am positive he loves me. I am going to try and show him this approach. Somehow we were already doing it! We have a better communication than we’ve had in years! We are learning how to speak calmly out feelings and concerns. It hasn’t been peachy, but I can see that we both are starting to respect eachother. We care for each other’s feelings. We have US a main priority. We aren’t taking counseling, but somehow we see that little by little we seem more comfortable with eachother. Sometimes we may notice how good it is going and may step back, but helping eachother out by holding and saying it’s ok to be happy again. I love my family. and my husband and i need to keep my marriage save with him from other women so i have to seek for a love spell to keep our marriage stronger so i contacted Dr happy who help me to keep my marriage save and secure from other women am very happy today coz my husband love me more and more like ever before, we are living as one big family again bless Dr happy for what he did to me and my husband if you need help contact him too he is real and 100% guarantee ok so email him at : happylovespell2@gmail.com call +2348133873774 about his service and web site: http://happyspelltemple.webs.com/

http://theageofhappiness.com/posts/welcome-tohappy-love-solution-temple-with-100-guarantee-sure-and-also-work-fast-email-meathappyloves/ecje842d4b7

• sandra joelsandra joel commented  · 

my name is ANDY from Canada, I want the world to know a great man that is well known as Dr.UZOYA, he has the perfect solution to relationship issues and marriage problems. The main reason why i went to Dr UZOYA was for solution on how i can get my wife back because in recent times i have read some testimonies on the Internet which some people has written about Dr UZOYA and i was so pleased and i decided to seek for assistance from him on his email [driraborspellcaster@gmail.com] which he did a perfect job by casting a love spell on my wife which made her to come back to me and beg for forgiveness.I will not stop publishing his name on the net because of the good work he is doing. I will drop his contact for the usefulness of those that needs his help should contact him via email [driraborspellcaster@gmail.com] You can contact him today and get your problem solved.Call him on +13019098775

• haria beutyharia beuty commented  · 

My mouth is full of testimonies, my husband left home for two years to south Africa for a tourist, where he meant this prostitute and he was bewitch by the girl my husband refuse to come back home again, i cry day and night looking for who to help me, i read a news paper about a powerful spell caster called Dr Dr,UZOYA and i contacted the spell caster to help me get my lover back to me and he ask me not to worry about it that the gods we fight for me.. he told me by mid-night when all the spirit is at rest he will cast a spell to reunite my lover back to me. and he did in less than 2 days my husband came back to me and started crying that i should for forgive him, i,m so happy for what this spell caster did for me and my husband. his email are; [driraborspellcaster@gmail.com] or u can give him a call on +13019098775

• vivian joelvivian joel commented  · 

My name is VIVIAN, From Mary Land.. My world and my life is back!!! After one year of Broken relationship, my husband left me for know reason. I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. (Thanks to a spell caster called Dr UZOYA), which i met on line. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the Internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer, HIV,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called CINDY,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than two days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr UZOYA e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try.I contacted him and explained my problem to him, he told me In 48 hours my husband will came back to me. to my surprise my husband came to my house asking me to forgive him We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before..Is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. He's legit. Contact him on HIS EMAIL [driraborspellcaster@gmail.com] OR call him on +13019098775

• vivian joelvivian joel commented  · 

My name is VIVIAN, From Mary Land.. My world and my life is back!!! After one year of Broken relationship, my husband left me for know reason. I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. (Thanks to a spell caster called Dr UZOYA), which i met on line. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the Internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer, HIV,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called CINDY,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than two days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr UZOYA e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try.I contacted him and explained my problem to him, he told me In 48 hours my husband will came back to me. to my surprise my husband came to my house asking me to forgive him We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before..Is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. He's legit. Contact him on HIS EMAIL [driraborspellcaster@gmail.com] OR call him on +13019098775

• Henderson ElizabethHenderson Elizabeth commented  · 

James and I were together for 3 years and lived together for two until he was moved to another state for job in March of last year.Sept was the last time we spent time together.We went for a vacation and had a fabulous time,not knowing it would be the last time I would see him.He stopped calling Nov,and just sent me a text saying he did not want to talk.I did not pursue it because I thought he just needed some space.March came rolling in,and I found out he got married.How could it be?I found out,shortly before we started dating,he was communicating with a girl from another country and made a trip there once and proposed to her.He made another trip in 2015.She finally came to the country Jan of this year and I figured the reason he dumped me was when he found out she was approved to come to the US.I made the huge mistake of going to the social media and found the woman’s posts of their wedding and trips,etc.That hurt me more than I could imagine.It has been 8 months since I’ve seen him but just can’t get him out of my head.Honestly,I feel very jealous of his now.I wake up in the morning feeling nonexistent,empty and wishing I don’t wake up so I don’t have to feel the same pain I could never get accustomed to.The deceit and the fact that I was used and hurt so bad that I don’t think I could move past it.I decide to seek the help of a psychologist because I knew I was losing it. As I searched the internet, I found cases similar to mine and some,even worse.But all of them sang praises of a man whom helped them restoring their broken relationships,marriages and family…Dr Kene Dilli. I was supprised and decided to give it a try as I contacted his email I found in those testimonies; kenedillitemples AT yahoo DOT com. Behold,after doing all he instructed,he sent me a parcel plus the steps needed as reguarding the parcel.Now,I have got back my lover…James,and he has filed for a divorce with the other lady he married. #HappyToBeBackWithJames.

Hello friends,i am Sandra from USA, i want to thank God for directing my path to a great spell caster when i needed help to fix my home that was at breaking point,my husband suddenly begin to act strange after a couple of years in marriage,he was angry with me and the kids unnecessarily without little or no provocation,this was a real surprise to me and the kids,this began to grow worse when he decided to pack out of our matrimony home for frivolous reasons,words can not express how i felt,we were devastated,i never known my husband had a date outside our wedlock until i visited him in his new apartment and caught him with another woman,he told me he is not coming back to us that he now loves another woman,i consulted a spell caster via Email: [driraborspellcaster@gmail.com] and Call +13019098775 he cast a spell for me and within 24 hours my husband came back to me and the kids,my family is now reunited with the help of Dr UZOYA ,thank you sir.

Hello friends,i am Sandra from USA, i want to thank God for directing my path to a great spell caster when i needed help to fix my home that was at breaking point,my husband suddenly begin to act strange after a couple of years in marriage,he was angry with me and the kids unnecessarily without little or no provocation,this was a real surprise to me and the kids,this began to grow worse when he decided to pack out of our matrimony home for frivolous reasons,words can not express how i felt,we were devastated,i never known my husband had a date outside our wedlock until i visited him in his new apartment and caught him with another woman,he told me he is not coming back to us that he now loves another woman,i consulted a spell caster via Email: [driraborspellcaster@gmail.com] and Call +13019098775 he cast a spell for me and within 24 hours my husband came back to me and the kids,my family is now reunited with the help of Dr UZOYA ,thank you sir.

• Elizabeth RomeroElizabeth Romero commented  · 

My name is Elizabeth Romero from UK. I am here to give testimony on how I got my husband back, my husband left me for no reason 6 Month. He moved in with another woman, I felt like killing myself, my life became very bitter and sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me about a great spell caster that is very good and she said that he told her all about her life history and the problem she is facing, i didn't believe it because I've worked with so many of them and it didn't work. She begged me further so I decided to try this great spell caster called Great Dr OCUSODO. I still didn't believe, but inside me i wanted to give a try and as God will have it, i used the spell solution he gave me and the next day I received a call from my darling husband Romero last month. He apologized and came back to me. I'm very happy now with my family it worked for me and i believe it will work for you too just give him a try and follow up this is a clear truth from a testifier. Thank you Dr ODUSODO once again, if you want to reach him via email: drocusodospellcaster@gmail.com or drocusodospellcaster@yahoo.com contact number +2348105578036

• joel sandrajoel sandra commented  · 

I never believed in spell casting, but After 6 years of dating, I still imagine how Dr Aza brought my ex lover back to me in just 24 hour. No one could have ever made me believe that there is a real spell caster that really work. am sandra by name,I want to quickly tell the world that there is a real on line spell caster that is powerful and genuine, His name is Dr Aza, He helped me recently to reunite my relationship when my ex lover who left me, When i contacted Dr Aza he cast a love spell for me and my ex lover who said he doesn't have anything to do with me again, he called me and started begging me. he is back now with so much love and caring. today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the powers of bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my lover,and the most surprise,is that our love is very strong,every day is happiness and joy. and there is nothing like been with the man you love.i am so happy my love is back to me with the help of Dr.Aza if you have similar problem i will advice you to contact him ,he is there to help you and put a smile on your face. his email: azaspellcaster@gmail.com or you can whats App his line:+2348107155060

• grace burrygrace burry commented  · 

Grace is my name and I am one of the persons that have benefited from Dr. UZOYA Love Spell. Dr. UZOYA appeared in the middle of my life when all hope was lost. I gave up on life and thought the best way to cure my broken heart was to take my life after I tried several processes and traveled to India seeking for spell to reunite with my husband who dumped me after three years of our marriage for another lady but none of my effort worked. I made up my mind to continue with my suicide plan before a strange spirit came over me like a rain and ministered to me to search online after seeing so much talks about Dr. Uzoya Love Temple. I reluctantly searched and found amazing testimonies and recommendations about him which encouraged me to contact him via his email. He replied and asked me to wipe away my tears and quit any act to take my life; he said that my case is solvable after consulting his Oracle. Well, here I am today thanking Dr. Uzoya for saving my life and bringing back my Husband. We are so happy today and happier than we have ever been. I am so grateful for being among the people sharing this testimony and Dr. Uzoya telephone number is +13019098775 OR email him on; [driraborspellcaster@gmail.com]

• allen akuallen aku commented  · 

What a wonderful spell caster i have ever meet I almost lost my life when my lover of 6 years left to be with another woman. I cried and sober every day, until it got so bad that I reached out to the Internet for help.And i saw a testimony of a spell caster who help a girl called Clara and i said let me give it a try so i contact him for help and he cast a love spell for me which i use in getting my love back and now i am a happy man.For what you have done for me, i will not stop sharing your good name to people out there for the good work you done for me. I hope God blesses you as much as you have help me to get my Love back, it is ideal i published this on a local newspaper for others to brings more customers to him, he worth more of this and his reward are sure. thanks and visit him on [driraborspellcaster@gmail.com] OR call him direct on +13019098775 is the only answer to your problems

• Brenda HeatherBrenda Heather commented  · 

OMG!! This is certainly a shocking and a genuine Testimony..I visited a forum here on the internet on the 20TH OF July 2016, And I saw a marvelous testimony of this powerful and great spell caster called DR Papa on the forum..I never believed it, because I never heard nor learnt anything about magic before.. Not a soul would have been able to influence me about magical spells, not until DR Papa did it for me and restored my marriage of 8 years back to me and brought my spouse back to me in the same 48hours just as I have read on the internet..I was truly astonished and shocked when my husband knelt down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back.. I am really short of expressions, and I don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you DR Papa, you are a God sent to me and my entire family.. Here is his website: www.supremetemple.com. His Email: supremetemple@hotmail.com

• laura barrylaura barry commented  · 

How can I explain this to the world that there is a man called Dr uzoya who helped me bring back my ex lover and restored my womb..when all hope was lost..Me and my lover have been married for the past 5 years with no child we were living happily..on till one day that we have an understanding because i had not be able to have a child for him, so he decided to live me because of another women, i was so sad and frustrated and i could not even eat on till one day i was browsing through the internet where i saw a lady called Jessica testifying about spell caster call Dr uzoya who helped her brought back her husband back home, so i decided to take a try in contacting the spell caster Dr uzoya so i explain all my problem to Dr uzoya and he told me that i should not worry that he is going to help me solve my problem,that my lover will come back home to my greatest surprise in just 24 hours my husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness i was so surprise now we are back again as husband and wife,all my thanks goes to DR,UZOYA, worry no more cause DR,UZOYA is here to help u all,i will do u favor my drooping his email; driraborspellcaster@gmail.com OR his telephone number is +13019098775

• laura barrylaura barry commented  · 

How can I explain this to the world that there is a man called Dr uzoya who helped me bring back my ex lover and restored my womb..when all hope was lost..Me and my lover have been married for the past 5 years with no child we were living happily..on till one day that we have an understanding because i had not be able to have a child for him, so he decided to live me because of another women, i was so sad and frustrated and i could not even eat on till one day i was browsing through the internet where i saw a lady called Jessica testifying about spell caster call Dr uzoya who helped her brought back her husband back home, so i decided to take a try in contacting the spell caster Dr uzoya so i explain all my problem to Dr uzoya and he told me that i should not worry that he is going to help me solve my problem,that my lover will come back home to my greatest surprise in just 24 hours my husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness i was so surprise now we are back again as husband and wife,all my thanks goes to DR,UZOYA, worry no more cause DR,UZOYA is here to help u all,i will do u favor my drooping his email; driraborspellcaster@gmail.com OR his telephone number is +13019098775

• natasha Waynenatasha Wayne commented  · 

I will forever be thankful to the great spell caster DR KABAKA on how he miraculously re-united me and my husband, on the 5th on September 2016 me and my husband got into a serious argument and ever since i have been all alone, no matter what i dd or say to him he never answered me neither did he return back home, he went to one lady place where he was living with her, i have cried my eyes out but it didn't settle anything. until i came to the wonderful testimony of DR KABAKA on his miracle work on peoples live i was intrigue and decided to give a test to it, and that was how i emailed him on his email and he replied me saying that i do not have to worry that when he is done casting a love spell for me my husband will return back to me and be begging me in 48hours and so was it, after he has done casting my spell on the second day my husband returned to me and promised never to repeat what he had done, today i am happy with my husband again. contact DR KABAKA on his email: KABAKAONLINESPELLS@GMAIL.COM or call him on +13852827620

• Jessica EdwardsJessica Edwards commented  · 

Hello i am Jessica am from USA ,I am out here to spreed this good news to the entire world on how i got my ex love back.I was going crazy when my love left me for another girl last month,But when i meet a friend that introduce me to Dr OKU the great messenger to the oracle that he serve,I narrated my problem to Dr OKU about how my ex love left me and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it was been done,In the next 2 days,My love called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me before now and also in the next one week after my love called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for interview in my desired company were i needed to work as the managing director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world to contact Dr OKU at the following email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him direct on: {okutemple@gmail.com} and get your problems solve like me

• Chris DennisChris Dennis commented  · 

Wakina is one of them. Ever since he was recommended to me, he has been playing a significant role in my life by helping me get back my girlfriend after months of breakup and also granting me the opportunity to obtain the position I have been seeking. His spell stood like a pillar in my life when I was seriously depressed and almost give-up every opportunity I had.

My girlfriend really mean a lot to me, I see my future with her before she was deceived by a guy for marriage who latter used and dumped her before her disappearance. I didn’t know all these until Dr. Wakina disclosed series of interesting secrets to me through his email (dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com). I did what almost every normal guy can’t do by ignoring friends advises to forget her and move on. I never quit searching for her because I see my future and family in her.

The risk I took was worth it, we’re envied today and made reference to by critics. Once again, thank you Dr. Wakina for the powerful spell done that made me unite once again with my lover, I appreciate the efforts you put in even in your busy schedule to make sure this spell is successful. I appreciate you for opening my eyes for new opportunities around me.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base