I suggest you ...

Save the open tabs

I think it would be great if Mendeley allows to save the open tabs, so next time I open Mendeley, it will open as it was the last time I used it (as in Chrome browser). Thanks

153 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Lorena CardonaLorena Cardona shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

22 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Dennis WhitteDennis Whitte commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I still imagine how Dr Henry brought my ex lover back to me in just 3 days. No one could have ever made me believe that there is a real spell caster whose love spell really works until i saw it does. am Dennis and I want to quickly tell the world that there is a real on line spell caster that is powerful and genuine, His name is Dr Henry of Permanent Spell Cast. He helped me recently to reunite my relationship with my ex lover who left me, When i contacted Dr Henry, he cast a love spell for me and my ex lover who said she doesn't have anything to do with me again called me 3 days after for us to settle all our differences and get back into the relationship. She is back now with so much love and caring. Today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster has the powers of bring lost lovers back as he had helped me. There is nothing else as great as been with the woman you love and i am so happy that my ex lover is back to me with the help of Dr Henry. If you have similar problem i will advise you to contact Dr Henry too, he is always there to help you and put a smile on your face as he did to me and others.
    Email: permanentspellcast@yahoo.com
    WhatsApp/Call: +2348100663964.

• Shannon LandShannon Land commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am Shannon Land by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(2) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. One day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this email address:drjattolovespelltemple@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr. Jatto. his email:drjattolovespelltemple@yahoo.co.uk or his Mobile Number:+27832193146.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My name is Sara I read some testimonies about a spell caster called Dr.Maik on how he has helped lots of people in bringing back their ex lovers within couple of days, Sincerely I was just thinking if that was real and if this man could really help bring back my lover whom I love so much. I decided to contact him because I love my boyfriend very much and we have been apart for a couple of months I really missed him so much, I have tried all other means to get him back but I couldn't. I contacted Dr.Maik and he told me that my ex will come back to me in the next few days,Dr.Maik released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have share together. My ex is now back to me again. As I`m writing this testimony right now I`m the most happiest girl on earth and me and my boyfriend is living a happy life and we are getting married soon our love is now stronger than how it was even before our break up. All thanks goes to Dr.Maik for the excessive work that he has done for me by helping me to get back my man. I would like to drop Dr.Maik mail address and hope you see this testimony as an encouragement to those who feel all hope is lose to them about there loved ones, contact him if you have any problem he is good at what he does, finding solutions to all kind of problems.

E-mail: jmaik704@gmail.com

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wow, never thought I'd see so much spam in a Mendeley feedback forum hahah

Anyways, I really miss this feature! :(

• jessica smithjessica smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or call him +2349055637784 you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS'

• CALAYCA ANALYNCALAYCA ANALYN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

One of the easiest decision I have ever made was when I accepted to get married to a man I thought was my soul mate, my lover for 2years. He was the most handsome and honest man I have ever encountered, he was so kind, respectful to me and my entire family. He gave me the reason to spend my entire life with him. I enjoyed 3years of love and sweet romance as his wife before the devil came into our home, his ex-girlfriend worked voodoo on him, she made him show me the bad side of him and also caused our divorce. The most annoying part was when she tried to take my life spiritually and physically, fighting to ensure am thoroughly erased from my husband before she takes over. It was getting tensed till the extent that I couldn't sleep both day and night because she must be there to trouble me.
    To cut the story short, I used the only available options left which was to seek help from outside, i contact 3 different spell casters who fraud me before i came across Dr. Ken of {supersolutionhome1@gmail.com or supersolutionhom@yahoo.com}. Dr. Ken was the last option because every other sources failed and his love spell worked wonders after 3days which saw the evil lady flee from us with immediate effect, the divorce case was reconciled within days as well.
    Since after the spell, I finally knew how to treat wicked and jealous people and a whole new lot of things from Dr. Ken. Happiness and joy has been in abundance in my family for the past 8months after the love spell. Thanks to Dr. Ken’s love spell that works wonders. Here's his email address: supersolutionhome1@gmail.com or supersolutionhom@yahoo.com His website: supersolutionhome.webs.com also his phone number is +2348074433380.

• CALAYCA ANALYNCALAYCA ANALYN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

One of the easiest decision I have ever made was when I accepted to get married to a man I thought was my soul mate, my lover for 2years. He was the most handsome and honest man I have ever encountered, he was so kind, respectful to me and my entire family. He gave me the reason to spend my entire life with him. I enjoyed 3years of love and sweet romance as his wife before the devil came into our home, his ex-girlfriend worked voodoo on him, she made him show me the bad side of him and also caused our divorce. The most annoying part was when she tried to take my life spiritually and physically, fighting to ensure am thoroughly erased from my husband before she takes over. It was getting tensed till the extent that I couldn't sleep both day and night because she must be there to trouble me.
    To cut the story short, I used the only available options left which was to seek help from outside, i contact 3 different spell casters who fraud me before i came across Dr. Ken of {supersolutionhome1@gmail.com or supersolutionhom@yahoo.com}. Dr. Ken was the last option because every other sources failed and his love spell worked wonders after 3days which saw the evil lady flee from us with immediate effect, the divorce case was reconciled within days as well.
    Since after the spell, I finally knew how to treat wicked and jealous people and a whole new lot of things from Dr. Ken. Happiness and joy has been in abundance in my family for the past 8months after the love spell. Thanks to Dr. Ken’s love spell that works wonders. Here's his email address: supersolutionhome1@gmail.com or supersolutionhom@yahoo.com His website: supersolutionhome.webs.com also his phone number is +2348074433380.

• jessica smithjessica smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or call him +2349055637784 you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS'

• Sarah  MarieSarah Marie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Excited my life is back My husband and I have been together for almost 11 years in October. The way we met wasn’t the best way since we both had relationships. We ended our relationships to be together (or so I thought we BOTH did). As soon as I ended up pregnant with our first baby, I find out he was cheating with his EX! My world went upside down. It was very hard for me since I was pregnant and hurt. Over the years I just kept forgiving him over and over again of not only multiple affairs, but of his accusations of me being unfaithful and disrespecting me. We now have 3 kids and I just completely felt neglected and felt low of myself. I had my own affair… It has not been easy for BOTH of us to overcome. Somehow over the last few weeks we have been working together to move on. We are now moving out of state. I love my husband and I am positive he loves me. I am going to try and show him this approach. Somehow we were already doing it! We have a better communication than we’ve had in years! We are learning how to speak calmly out feelings and concerns. It hasn’t been peachy, but I can see that we both are starting to respect eachother. We care for each other’s feelings. We have US a main priority. We aren’t taking counseling, but somehow we see that little by little we seem more comfortable with eachother. Sometimes we may notice how good it is going and may step back, but helping eachother out by holding and saying it’s ok to be happy again. I love my family. and my husband and i need to keep my marriage save with him from other women so i have to seek for a love spell to keep our marriage stronger so i contacted Dr happy who help me to keep my marriage save and secure from other women am very happy today coz my husband love me more and more like ever before, we are living as one big family again bless Dr happy for what he did to me and my husband if you need help contact him too he is real and 100% guarantee ok so email him at : happylovespell2@gmail.com call +2348133873774 about his service and web site: http://happyspelltemple.webs.com/

http://theageofhappiness.com/posts/welcome-tohappy-love-solution-temple-with-100-guarantee-sure-and-also-work-fast-email-meathappyloves/ecje842d4b7

• ILAN burryILAN burry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My love life has changed for better since the interference of the most powerful spell caster on earth called DR.UZOYA in my relationship, My testimony today is in regard of the help DR.UZOYA render me when my lover departed from me. My name is ILAN from spain and it gives me joy today in writing this testimony as a way of showing my appreciation to DR.UZOYA and at the same time i am using this opportunity to advise those that are finding stress and pains in their relationship or marriages to contact DR.UZOYA who is the best spell caster in the world through these contact details via email: driraborspellcaster@gmail.com OR call +13019098775 Because DR.UZOYA is the only one that can restore your marriage or relationship.

• Adam SmithAdam Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

DR LOVE POWERFUL SPELL CASTER
    my name is Adam.I was recently involved in a relationship which We truly felt the power of love. It was a very happy time in our life,but it was all taken away from us.Myself and Brianna where recently separated early last month due to negativity and evil coming between us and destroying our happiness. I truly love her and care for her with all my heart,and only wish the best and only the best for her. then i contact DR Love Spell Caster(drlovespellcastersolution,drlovesolution@yahoo.com tel:2348038096203) to help me for second chance in order to fix this problem between me and Brianna because I wish Brianna and I can come together and share that happiness and love that we once truly felt for each other.I truly feel that she is my true love for life.

i've prayed for forgiveness for my negativity towards her and for her negativity to be recognized with in herself.As we are both at fault. I am more at fault than she is though,I know I was unfair and now I recognize it and I regret it. We both push each other away, evil and negativity,jealousy had pushed us so far apart,not sure if this can even be fixed?then Dr Love reply me not to worry that everything will be fixed between two days and ansure me of success that me and Brianna will be back together again because I made a huge mistake by having the negativity take over me and I was scared and frightened,after i explain my situation to DR LOVE and how i wish i have her back in my arms Dr Love told me she will come back to me in couple of Days so i was waiting till next day to hear from brianna after DR LOVE ansure me that she will be back to me between 2 days,on the second day i saw Brianna at my front door and she give me warm hug and kiss so since then we are together as we were in the beginning we felt like there was no one else in the world because we both felt truly complete when we were together thanks to Dr Love .

• vivian joelvivian joel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My name is VIVIAN, From Mary Land.. My world and my life is back!!! After one year of Broken relationship, my husband left me for know reason. I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. (Thanks to a spell caster called Dr UZOYA), which i met on line. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the Internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer, HIV,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called CINDY,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than two days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr UZOYA e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try.I contacted him and explained my problem to him, he told me In 48 hours my husband will came back to me. to my surprise my husband came to my house asking me to forgive him We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before..Is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. He's legit. Contact him on HIS EMAIL [driraborspellcaster@gmail.com] OR call him on +13019098775

• Andrew JeanAndrew Jean commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sometimes in life giving up is not the best option, some of us couldn't even take NO for an answer,I am one of such,i and my husband has be broke up for more than 4 month now and i love him so much to the extend that i could not do any thing again, i was confused and depress due to the love i had for him.i did everything i could do to have him come back to me but all went in vain. so i decided to contact a spell caster, i did not believe in spell casting i just want to try it may be it would work out for me. i contacted Dr Zaba for help, he told me that he have to cast a love spell on him, i told him to start it. after 3 days my husband called me and started to apologize for leaving me and also he told me that he still love me. i was very happy and i thank Dr Zaba for helping me get back my ex husband back to my hands.it highly unbelievable it just too real to be real all you ladies who Still care about your lover i strongly advice you to contact Dr Zaba at the following email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him direct at (Zabalovespell@gmail.com) call his cell phone +2347064294395,,,,.

• Andrew JeanAndrew Jean commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sometimes in life giving up is not the best option, some of us couldn't even take NO for an answer,I am one of such,i and my husband has be broke up for more than 4 month now and i love him so much to the extend that i could not do any thing again, i was confused and depress due to the love i had for him.i did everything i could do to have him come back to me but all went in vain. so i decided to contact a spell caster, i did not believe in spell casting i just want to try it may be it would work out for me. i contacted Dr Zaba for help, he told me that he have to cast a love spell on him, i told him to start it. after 3 days my husband called me and started to apologize for leaving me and also he told me that he still love me. i was very happy and i thank Dr Zaba for helping me get back my ex husband back to my hands.it highly unbelievable it just too real to be real all you ladies who Still care about your lover i strongly advice you to contact Dr Zaba at the following email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him direct at (Zabalovespell@gmail.com) call his cell phone +2347064294395

• ange marcusange marcus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

WOW!! This is the most wonderful thing i have ever experience and i need to share this great testimony..I visited a forum here on the internet on the 8TH MATCH 2015, And i saw a marvelous testimony of this powerful and great spell caster called DR FRED on the forum..I never believed it, because i never heard nor learnt anything about magic before.. No body would have been able to convince me about magical spells, not until DR FRED did a marvelous work for me and restored my marriage of 6 years back to me and brought my spouse back to me in the same 24 hours just as i read on the internet..i was truly flabbergasted and shocked when my husband kneel down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back.. I am really short of words and joy, and i don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you DR FRED you are a God sent to me and my entire family.. And now i am a joyful woman once again.. here is his email geniusspells@outlook.com. His telephone number +13477733416. His website: http://geniusspells.webs.com

• Steven  LindaSteven Linda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My name is Steven Linda from Scotland want to testify about a great spell caster that help me cast a spell that bring my husband back to me without any delay. I broke up with him with just little misunderstanding hoping we will get back shortly,but things was growing worse until i contacted Dr.Manbela who help me with his historical powers to bring him back, i have never believed in a spell caster until i come across him, it will be of great sin if i should go out from here without dropping the contact of this great spell caster, in case you need the help of this great spell caster you can contact him through his email: once you contact him all your problems will be over ,once again i say very big thanks to you sir for helping me to recover my husband back, and please sir keep your good work because people need your help and in their lives ,once more thank you Dr Manbela

Have a good day.

contact him via; manbelaspelltemple1@gmail.com

• Aggie HewittAggie Hewitt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

After been in relationship with a guy for 3 years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr, IFA and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: (drifatomilolaspiritualtmple@gmail.com) or you can call him on +2349083652154, you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR.

• Alyssa SherryAlyssa Sherry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is an excellent idea. I have to close Mendeley for updates to my computer or other software, but I can't reopen the tabs that I had in a previous session. It would be much easier if I could view the files that I had most recently opened to restore my session.

• SamSam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I Really want to be able to save Tabs like in e.g., Mozilla firefox as favorites. It is painstaking to try to find all articles again after having to shut down Mendeley for some reason, often because of all Windows Update installations that are installet every week. Please make this simple option available in the next version, we need to be able to save open tabs in a file or favorites or something, to open them if we wish directly after opening Mendeley next time.

• Ken O ConnellKen O Connell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think that this would be a great feature. It would be very handy being able to come back the next day to the same bunch of tabs open. Thanks!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base