I suggest you ...

To enable auto-sync on Desktop client

Based on user decision with options like 1, 5, 10, 15 minutes. ;)

100 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Ed NeuEd Neu shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

123 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I never believed in spell casting, but After 4 years of dating, I still imagine how Dr Kabaka brought my ex lover back to me in just 24 hour. No one could have ever made me believe that there is a real spell caster that really work. am sarah by name,I want to quickly tell the world that there is a real on line spell caster that is powerful and genuine, His name is Dr Kabaka, He helped me recently to reunite my relationship when my ex lover who left me, When i contacted Dr Kabaka he cast a love spell for me and my ex lover who said he doesn't have anything to do with me again, he called me and started begging me. he is back now with so much love and caring. today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the powers of bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my lover,and the most surprise,is that our love is very strong,every day is happiness and joy. and there is nothing like been with the man you love.i am so happy that my love is back to me with the help of Dr.Kabaka if you have similar problem i will advice you to contact him ,he is there to help you and put a smile on your face. his email:kabakasolutionhome360@yahoo. com

• mr Ryanmr Ryan commented  · 

Am Ryan by name, i was diagnosed with Herpes for 3years ago i lived in pain with the knowledge that i wasn't going to ever be well again i contacted so many herbal doctors on this issue and wasted a large sum of money but my condition never got better i was determined to get my life back so one day i saw mr Brown post on how Dr ODIA saved him from the VIRUS with herbal medicine i contacted Dr ODIA on his email address .dectorodia342@gmail.com we spoke on the issue i told him all that i went through and he told me not to worry that everything will be fine again so he prepared the medicine and send it to me through courier service and told me how to use it,after 14days of usage I went to see the doctor for test ,then the result was negative,am the happiest man on earth now. this testimony is real.thanks to Dr ODIA God bless you.

• jessica smithjessica smith commented  · 

I want to use this great opportunity to thank Dr.Ihunde for helping me to get my boyfriend back after 3 months of breakup.My boyfriend breakup with me because he see another girl at his working place and told me he is no longer interested in me and live me pain and heart break.I seek for help on the internet and i saw so many good talk about this great spell caster Dr. Ihunde of ihundespelltemple@gmail.com and i contacted him also and explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell for me which i use to get back my boyfriend within the period of 3 days and i am so grateful to him for the good work he did for me,that is why i also want to let everyone who is in need of help out there to also seek help from him so he can help.His email is ihundespelltemple@gmail.com or call +2349055637784

I want to use this great opportunity to thank Dr.Ihunde for helping me to get my boyfriend back after 3 months of breakup.My boyfriend breakup with me because he see another girl at his working place and told me he is no longer interested in me and live me pain and heart break.I seek for help on the internet and i saw so many good talk about this great spell caster Dr. Ihunde of ihundespelltemple@gmail.com and i contacted him also and explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell for me which i use to get back my boyfriend within the period of 3 days and i am so grateful to him for the good work he did for me,that is why i also want to let everyone who is in need of help out there to also seek help from him so he can help.His email is ihundespelltemple@gmail.com or call +2349055637784

• fred  magicalfred magical commented  · 

MAGICAL SPELLCASTER
        You are welcome to my temple where all kinds of illness or problem are
        solved with the power of my natural herbal medicine. You are on the
        right place where I can use natural herbs to cure your herpes,  I'v already find your problem so easy to handle because I've handled this
        type of problem so many times and the people i helped are spreading the good news about it, I guess that's how you saw my details. You
        don't have to worry about anything. because i have 47 years of
        experience in my work and my natural herbs is 100% guarantee, safe,unharmed and it work very fast. I am going to help you with natural
        herbs that will cure you from this herpes okay.
        All i just need from you right now fill the information you see below.

YOUR FULL NAME:
        YOUR AGE:
        YOUR COUNTRY:
        YOUR PHONE NUMBER:

Thanks
        Doctor,
        Fred Magical.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hello everyone here i want to tell you that Vampire is a nice thing I have ever heard before, when I heard about it I thought it was a joke and that they are just only kidding but I decided to give a try if it was really real, so i now email the great vampire email, worldlord67@yahoo.com. and tell him that I want to be a vampire too… so him give me just two days i thought he was joking, after two day immediately he turned me to vampire and I am so happy today…because i became powerful strong and rich too .thanks to great vampire, for comforting email him now at worldlord67@yahoo.com, to become one of us also

• Anonymous commented  · 

Do you need you ex lover back contact Dr Yamaza the great spell caster who can help you when ever you need his help via yamazatemple@yahoo.com or Whatsapp him +2348105673350

• Anonymous commented  · 

Be careful about love spell comments here I got scammed by three of them,I lost over $1570 until a friend direct
        me to Dr paul who help me get back the father of my two kids after he left me for over 2 years.and now my ex is
        fully back and he love me and my kids like never before.if you need help with love spell then Dr paul is the
        solution to your problem she charge me only $135 and he love spell work like magic.he can be reach at
        (kenfree20@yahoo.com)

• BeatriceBeatrice commented  · 

I lost my boyfriend to another Girl, i was so heart broken.. I was in PAINS.. physically hurts in the chest.... emotionally distraught...wish there was a pill or shot to take that would make you feel all better..but today, OMG this is exactly how I feel..I feel so happy, i contact dr.mack in regard of getting my boyfriend back and Dr.mac@yahoo. com reunited i and my boyfriend together with his powers,

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hello, I am voctoria desmond After being in relationship with desmond for years, he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4 pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem. if you need his assistance in your relationship or any other Case. contact Dr. Power through email: airpowergods@gmail.com

Contact him for the following and see the great work of Dr.Power
        (1) Love Spells
        (2) Bring back lost love
        (3) Divorce Spells
        (4) Marriage Spells
        (5) you want to have children
        (6) Business Spell
        (7) Remove sickness from your body spell
        (8) you want women/men to run after you
        (9) Breakup Spells
        10) Banish a past Lover
        11) Lottery winning numbers
        12) you want to be rich
        13) You want to be promoted in your office
        Contact this great man if you are having any problem for a lasting solution through Email: airpowergods@gmail.com

• Anonymous commented  · 

I am Lord Ogbomola the high chief of Ogbomola palace, am a great herbalist and powerful spell caster with the great powers to get ex back, make people love you, win cases, get attracted to someone, get financial help and so many others.
        I am well known for the great powers I have and the fast results of my experienced works.
        Are you looking for a good spell to get back your ex lover, husband, wife, boyfriend or girlfriend?
        Do you want to win court cases?
        Do you want a spell to make yourself very attractive to men or women?
        Do you need financial assistants?
        Do you need powers to control anyone?
        Do you need the perfect spell to get pregnant of have babies of your desire?
        Do you want powers to get rich or famous?
        Do you need a cure to any disease such as HIV/Aids, Diabetes, Parkinson, ALS etc….
        Do you need Penis, Hips, Breast or Butt Enlargement?
        Do you need solution to Weak erection/premature ejaculation in men?
        Do you need connections to become a member of any occult group or society to get more richer?
        Do you want powers to make your business or any organization grow faster and higher? ETC……
        Then consider the Ogbomola Palace as the best place to be for the results and solutions you seek.
        For consultations on any marital or other problems, reach me immediately on my social email: OGBOMOLAPALACE@YAHOO.COM

After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or call him +2349055637784 you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS'

• ALICIA PHILSALICIA PHILS commented  · 

How I Got My Ex Husband Back..Am very grateful and happy to share my testimony of a real spell caster Dr OKODUWA who brought my husband back to me.
        My husband and I have been married for about 5 years now. We have being happily married with three kids, two boy and a girl. 4 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone else. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 4 days. I did all I could to fix this problem but all to no avail.
        I became very weak and down and needed help. As I was browsing
        through the internet one day, I came across a TOPICS ON HOW TO GET AN EX BACK,,scrolling through the pages i saw lots of people testifying of this great spell caster Dr OKODUWA How he has helped them, solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on.
        So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and told him my
        problems and he told me not to worry anymore for he will cast a 24 hours spell on him i believed and he told me what to do and i did it and he did a spell for me.
        24 hours later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did
        and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned
        back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All
        thanks to Dr OKODUWA Powerful Love Spell that really works. If you have any
        problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you. He will not
        disappoint you. Email him at: drokoduwaspellhelptemple@gmail.com ,,or call or chat him on whatsapp +2347065237363

• CALAYCA ANALYNCALAYCA ANALYN commented  · 

One of the easiest decision I have ever made was when I accepted to get married to a man I thought was my soul mate, my lover for 2years. He was the most handsome and honest man I have ever encountered, he was so kind, respectful to me and my entire family. He gave me the reason to spend my entire life with him. I enjoyed 3years of love and sweet romance as his wife before the devil came into our home, his ex-girlfriend worked voodoo on him, she made him show me the bad side of him and also caused our divorce. The most annoying part was when she tried to take my life spiritually and physically, fighting to ensure am thoroughly erased from my husband before she takes over. It was getting tensed till the extent that I couldn't sleep both day and night because she must be there to trouble me.
        To cut the story short, I used the only available options left which was to seek help from outside, i contact 3 different spell casters who fraud me before i came across Dr. Ken of {supersolutionhome1@gmail.com or supersolutionhom@yahoo.com}. Dr. Ken was the last option because every other sources failed and his love spell worked wonders after 3days which saw the evil lady flee from us with immediate effect, the divorce case was reconciled within days as well.
        Since after the spell, I finally knew how to treat wicked and jealous people and a whole new lot of things from Dr. Ken. Happiness and joy has been in abundance in my family for the past 8months after the love spell. Thanks to Dr. Ken’s love spell that works wonders. Here's his email address: supersolutionhome1@gmail.com or supersolutionhom@yahoo.com His website: supersolutionhome.webs.com also his phone number is +2348074433380.

One of the easiest decision I have ever made was when I accepted to get married to a man I thought was my soul mate, my lover for 2years. He was the most handsome and honest man I have ever encountered, he was so kind, respectful to me and my entire family. He gave me the reason to spend my entire life with him. I enjoyed 3years of love and sweet romance as his wife before the devil came into our home, his ex-girlfriend worked voodoo on him, she made him show me the bad side of him and also caused our divorce. The most annoying part was when she tried to take my life spiritually and physically, fighting to ensure am thoroughly erased from my husband before she takes over. It was getting tensed till the extent that I couldn't sleep both day and night because she must be there to trouble me.
        To cut the story short, I used the only available options left which was to seek help from outside, i contact 3 different spell casters who fraud me before i came across Dr. Ken of {supersolutionhome1@gmail.com or supersolutionhom@yahoo.com}. Dr. Ken was the last option because every other sources failed and his love spell worked wonders after 3days which saw the evil lady flee from us with immediate effect, the divorce case was reconciled within days as well.
        Since after the spell, I finally knew how to treat wicked and jealous people and a whole new lot of things from Dr. Ken. Happiness and joy has been in abundance in my family for the past 8months after the love spell. Thanks to Dr. Ken’s love spell that works wonders. Here's his email address: supersolutionhome1@gmail.com or supersolutionhom@yahoo.com His website: supersolutionhome.webs.com also his phone number is +2348074433380.

Since after the spell, I finally knew how to treat wicked and jealous people and a whole new lot of things from Dr. Ken. Happiness and joy has been in abundance in my family for the past 8months after the love spell. Thanks to Dr. Ken’s love spell that works wonders. Here's his email address: supersolutionhome1@gmail.com or supersolutionhom@yahoo.com

• vivian  smithvivian smith commented  · 

Greetings to everyone that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage he left me and the kid and move out with another woman. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address doctormatthewspellcast@gmail.com
        , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband will come back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have brought back my husband and my husband and i are living happily in our marriage. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks to Dr. Matthew
        . His email: doctormatthewspellcast@gmail.com

• Michael ColeMichael Cole commented  · 

I'm so happy today and feel great. I hear how people are talking about The powerful spell caster called Dr Ultimate in New York in regard of how he bring back ex lover,winning lottery,getting pregnant and getting married to their dream true lover and i also contacted him to help me cast a spell in regard of my ex lover whom i love so much that left me 2yrs ago,he told me what to do which I did and he promise me within 48 hours my Ex will call me and apologies I was surprise as he promise within 48hours my Ex called me and started crying and saying she is sorry about what happened,but today my ex is back to me and we are happily married with 2kids and i am so much happy for the help i found in you Dr Ultimate. I and my family are very much happy and we are living big and healthy,I'm grateful and appreciate your good work of spell casting,thank you and may you leave long to help people on their problems His email is drultimatespelltemple@gmail.com
        or call and text him +1850-800-8129

After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or call him +2349055637784 you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS'

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Feedback and Knowledge Base