I suggest you ...

To enable auto-sync on Desktop client

Based on user decision with options like 1, 5, 10, 15 minutes. ;)

71 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Ed NeuEd Neu shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

110 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • ALICIA PHILSALICIA PHILS commented  · 

How I Got My Ex Husband Back..Am very grateful and happy to share my testimony of a real spell caster Dr OKODUWA who brought my husband back to me.
        My husband and I have been married for about 5 years now. We have being happily married with three kids, two boy and a girl. 4 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone else. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 4 days. I did all I could to fix this problem but all to no avail.
        I became very weak and down and needed help. As I was browsing
        through the internet one day, I came across a TOPICS ON HOW TO GET AN EX BACK,,scrolling through the pages i saw lots of people testifying of this great spell caster Dr OKODUWA How he has helped them, solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on.
        So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and told him my
        problems and he told me not to worry anymore for he will cast a 24 hours spell on him i believed and he told me what to do and i did it and he did a spell for me.
        24 hours later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did
        and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned
        back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All
        thanks to Dr OKODUWA Powerful Love Spell that really works. If you have any
        problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you. He will not
        disappoint you. Email him at: drokoduwaspellhelptemple@gmail.com ,,or call or chat him on whatsapp +2347065237363

• CALAYCA ANALYNCALAYCA ANALYN commented  · 

One of the easiest decision I have ever made was when I accepted to get married to a man I thought was my soul mate, my lover for 2years. He was the most handsome and honest man I have ever encountered, he was so kind, respectful to me and my entire family. He gave me the reason to spend my entire life with him. I enjoyed 3years of love and sweet romance as his wife before the devil came into our home, his ex-girlfriend worked voodoo on him, she made him show me the bad side of him and also caused our divorce. The most annoying part was when she tried to take my life spiritually and physically, fighting to ensure am thoroughly erased from my husband before she takes over. It was getting tensed till the extent that I couldn't sleep both day and night because she must be there to trouble me.
        To cut the story short, I used the only available options left which was to seek help from outside, i contact 3 different spell casters who fraud me before i came across Dr. Ken of {supersolutionhome1@gmail.com or supersolutionhom@yahoo.com}. Dr. Ken was the last option because every other sources failed and his love spell worked wonders after 3days which saw the evil lady flee from us with immediate effect, the divorce case was reconciled within days as well.
        Since after the spell, I finally knew how to treat wicked and jealous people and a whole new lot of things from Dr. Ken. Happiness and joy has been in abundance in my family for the past 8months after the love spell. Thanks to Dr. Ken’s love spell that works wonders. Here's his email address: supersolutionhome1@gmail.com or supersolutionhom@yahoo.com His website: supersolutionhome.webs.com also his phone number is +2348074433380.

One of the easiest decision I have ever made was when I accepted to get married to a man I thought was my soul mate, my lover for 2years. He was the most handsome and honest man I have ever encountered, he was so kind, respectful to me and my entire family. He gave me the reason to spend my entire life with him. I enjoyed 3years of love and sweet romance as his wife before the devil came into our home, his ex-girlfriend worked voodoo on him, she made him show me the bad side of him and also caused our divorce. The most annoying part was when she tried to take my life spiritually and physically, fighting to ensure am thoroughly erased from my husband before she takes over. It was getting tensed till the extent that I couldn't sleep both day and night because she must be there to trouble me.
        To cut the story short, I used the only available options left which was to seek help from outside, i contact 3 different spell casters who fraud me before i came across Dr. Ken of {supersolutionhome1@gmail.com or supersolutionhom@yahoo.com}. Dr. Ken was the last option because every other sources failed and his love spell worked wonders after 3days which saw the evil lady flee from us with immediate effect, the divorce case was reconciled within days as well.
        Since after the spell, I finally knew how to treat wicked and jealous people and a whole new lot of things from Dr. Ken. Happiness and joy has been in abundance in my family for the past 8months after the love spell. Thanks to Dr. Ken’s love spell that works wonders. Here's his email address: supersolutionhome1@gmail.com or supersolutionhom@yahoo.com His website: supersolutionhome.webs.com also his phone number is +2348074433380.

Since after the spell, I finally knew how to treat wicked and jealous people and a whole new lot of things from Dr. Ken. Happiness and joy has been in abundance in my family for the past 8months after the love spell. Thanks to Dr. Ken’s love spell that works wonders. Here's his email address: supersolutionhome1@gmail.com or supersolutionhom@yahoo.com

• vivian  smithvivian smith commented  · 

Greetings to everyone that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage he left me and the kid and move out with another woman. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address doctormatthewspellcast@gmail.com
        , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband will come back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have brought back my husband and my husband and i are living happily in our marriage. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks to Dr. Matthew
        . His email: doctormatthewspellcast@gmail.com

• Michael ColeMichael Cole commented  · 

I'm so happy today and feel great. I hear how people are talking about The powerful spell caster called Dr Ultimate in New York in regard of how he bring back ex lover,winning lottery,getting pregnant and getting married to their dream true lover and i also contacted him to help me cast a spell in regard of my ex lover whom i love so much that left me 2yrs ago,he told me what to do which I did and he promise me within 48 hours my Ex will call me and apologies I was surprise as he promise within 48hours my Ex called me and started crying and saying she is sorry about what happened,but today my ex is back to me and we are happily married with 2kids and i am so much happy for the help i found in you Dr Ultimate. I and my family are very much happy and we are living big and healthy,I'm grateful and appreciate your good work of spell casting,thank you and may you leave long to help people on their problems His email is drultimatespelltemple@gmail.com
        or call and text him +1850-800-8129

• jessica smithjessica smith commented  · 

After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or call him +2349055637784 you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS'

• lily grummittlily grummitt commented  · 

Hello....
        i dont have much to say, for no matter what you say people will still follow the wrong part,i have been deceive many times by bad spell caster so i do not want you to make same mistake my friends. first my name is Lily from sa ,i am a loving mother with kids, i am saying big thank you to the last spell man who i melt that gave me a direct spell,he brought back my husband to me who was following my sister,i really don't know what she gave him but he changed,thank you sir,this man's name is dr bram,he is a spell caster you need his help or if you have any problem at all you can report it to him reach him on this email...drbramajarrosejujuspell@gmail.com or
        drbramajarrosejujuspell@outlook.com

• Andrew JeanAndrew Jean commented  · 

Sometimes in life giving up is not the best option, some of us couldn't even take NO for an answer,I am one of such,i and my husband has be broke up for more than 4 month now and i love him so much to the extend that i could not do any thing again, i was confused and depress due to the love i had for him.i did everything i could do to have him come back to me but all went in vain. so i decided to contact a spell caster, i did not believe in spell casting i just want to try it may be it would work out for me. i contacted Dr Zaba for help, he told me that he have to cast a love spell on him, i told him to start it. after 3 days my husband called me and started to apologize for leaving me and also he told me that he still love me. i was very happy and i thank Dr Zaba for helping me get back my ex husband back to my hands.it highly unbelievable it just too real to be real all you ladies who Still care about your lover i strongly advice you to contact Dr Zaba at the following email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him direct at (Zabalovespell@gmail.com) call his cell phone +2347064294395,.

• MAGARETT WILLIAMSMAGARETT WILLIAMS commented  · 

I want to testify of what a spell caster did for me and my hubby.we have been married since 2007 without a sign of pregnancy.I went off birth control then and did not have a period.my gyro gave me progesterone to jump-start a period and it did.,but i did not have another one.we did another round of progesterone followed by 100mg clomid for 5 months,we followed all doctors instructions but all to no avail.I have been buying ovulation kits pregnancy test AND i finally got 3 test when i was ovulating! So ever since that we been trying for years now! Well i was very confused because i keep taking ept test AND they all keep turning out to be negative! I really want a baby girl while my hubby want a baby boy LOLL! I think maybe we are just trying So hard, What i can tell you is that its been so many years now and i still yet do not have my period??nobody to help because every body around us was already at the verge of losing their faith on us.no were to run to until one faithful day i was reading a magazine and i stumble on a page were i found topic or a head line {A SPELL CASTER} who can heal someone from HIV AND AIDS,bring back your EX,enlarge your BREAST,help you win a VISA LOTTERY,losing your WEIGHT and even get six PACKS AND flatten your BELLY,I gave her a try and before i could know it, ANA SARAH rescued me from my problem by casting a spell for me and told me to go and make love with my hubby,then i did,and after nine months i delivered a twins A BOY AND A GIRL. after all this , i said to my self that i wont just testify only to her, but to let the whole world see and hear of her.This spell caster name is ANA SARAH. so many people have witness her wonderful work..She is nice, contact her on:highpriestess4spell@gmail.com or www.anasarahspiritualhome.yolasite.com/ if you are in any predicament email her immediately without doubts•Thanks so very much!!

I want to testify of what a spell caster did for me and my hubby.we have been married since 2007 without a sign of pregnancy.I went off birth control then and did not have a period.my gyro gave me progesterone to jump-start a period and it did.,but i did not have another one.we did another round of progesterone followed by 100mg clomid for 5 months,we followed all doctors instructions but all to no avail.I have been buying ovulation kits pregnancy test AND i finally got 3 test when i was ovulating! So ever since that we been trying for years now! Well i was very confused because i keep taking ept test AND they all keep turning out to be negative! I really want a baby girl while my hubby want a baby boy LOLL! I think maybe we are just trying So hard, What i can tell you is that its been so many years now and i still yet do not have my period??nobody to help because every body around us was already at the verge of losing their faith on us.no were to run to until one faithful day i was reading a magazine and i stumble on a page were i found topic or a head line {A SPELL CASTER} who can heal someone from HIV AND AIDS,bring back your EX,enlarge your BREAST,help you win a VISA LOTTERY,losing your WEIGHT and even get six PACKS AND flatten your BELLY,I gave her a try and before i could know it, ANA SARAH rescued me from my problem by casting a spell for me and told me to go and make love with my hubby,then i did,and after nine months i delivered a twins A BOY AND A GIRL. after all this , i said to my self that i wont just testify only to her, but to let the whole world see and hear of her.This spell caster name is ANA SARAH. so many people have witness her wonderful work..She is nice, contact her on:highpriestess4spell@gmail.com or www.anasarahspiritualhome.yolasite.com/ if you are in any predicament email her immediately without doubts•Thanks so very much!!

• TAMMY SMITHTAMMY SMITH commented  · 

Dr DAN is a very genuine spell caster and a very unique and a powerful man of wisdom. Dr DAN brought back joy to my life and to my family again by bringing my husband back to me, by curing my sister's Diabetes disease with his special powers. Dr DAN is really gifted, amazing, and a very good man who truly knows how to do his job better and if not for him what would my life turn to? Dr DAN thank you so much and i will never stop talking about your great deeds. Words can not express how much good you have done for me and my family and i believe that even a thousand words won't be enough to describe your good great works. If you are in need of any spiritual help why not run to Dr DAN? just contact Dr DAN on his email: blessedspellhome@hotmail.com or you can also contact him on his web site on: http://blessedspellhome4.wixsite.com/mysite or call him +13109813315 and he will help you. Contact him now and get your solution. Thank you Dr DAN for you are indeed a great man.

• Trisha CoreyTrisha Corey commented  · 

How can ever thank the great spell caster DR JATTO on how he miraculously re-unite me and my husband back to me, on the 12th on September 2016 me and my husband got into a serious argument and ever since i have been all alone, no matter what in did or say to him he never answered me neither did he return back home, he went to one lady place where he was living with her, i have cried my eyes out but it didn't settle anything. until i came to the wonderful testimony of DR JATTO on his miracle work on peoples live i was intrigue and decided to give a test to it, and that was how i emailed him on his email and he replied me saying that i do not have to worry that when he is done casting a love spell for me my husband will return back to me and be begging me in 48hours and so was it, after he has done casting my spell on the second day my husband returned to me and promised never to repeat what he has done, today i am happy with my husband again. contact DR JATTO on his Email: drjattolovespelltemple@gmail.com or drjattolovespelltemple@yahoo.co.uk or call him through his mobile number: +2347050270268 or contact him directly through his website:http://drjattolovespellte.wixsite.com/..

• Darwin NeroDarwin Nero commented  · 

We had been married for a while and things were OK, I was in love with her, she was crazy about me, but later on everything changed and by complicated exterior circumstances which did not have to do with us, we decided to pause for a while, but still remain friends. But in the end, she started getting cold: she treated me as if she did not know me, she acted too immature to the point where she did not even say hi to me when we bumped into each other (we had the same circle of friends). Of course, it hurt so badly, I wanted to kill her. Then out of nowhere she disappeared. I wrote her for her birthday and she replied little. Some of my “friends” saw she had left and started going cold with me too, as if it was my fault that she had left. The few that were still my close friends and still hers, told me she had moved on, that it was best not to make contact with her. Then out of the blue some months later she reappeared, but still acting like a douche. I was suffering emotionally of course, because we had never even had a divorce, it was just supposed to be a pause, so I did not know how to react, what to feel, what to do… anyway, she kept coming over and over on the weekends, and I had to deal with my “friends” who the moment they saw her, immediately left me and went over to her. Eventually, I decided to give up trying to restore anything with her as she was showing no signs of wanting me back, and started healing. Around four months after we had ended our relationship, I find out she is with another guy! That’s when I knew I had not gotten over her, because I cried, I was mad, it was just a feeling of “oh, poor me”. I could not stand losing her to some other guy, I decided to go diabolical (i.e. via spell). I got involved with a lot of fraudulent so-called spell casters on the internet who ripped me off my money without getting a result as to what I wanted. I almost lost my sanity. Just as I almost was giving up, one faithful morning, I received a mail from one of the spell castes I had applied for spell with but never got a reply all along. He made me to understand that he could not attend to all his costumers then because it was that time of the year for his annual fellowship with his ancestors for the renewal of his spiritual and supernatural gift. I told him not to worry about the spell anymore, that I was done with all of them fake spell casters. He assured me of his 100% genuine work of this gift which he possessed. I decided to give it a try. After spending about 2500 USD (which was due to my inability to provide a whole lot of materials which he needed for the spell process), I am happy to announce to the world that I have gotten back my wife and we are expecting our first baby. All thanks to Dr. Kene Dilli. All you out there tired of all these fraudsters that call themselves spell casters (seeking to rip were they have not sown) and you require legitimate spell for whatsoever purpose, contact Dr. Kene Dilli on his email address; kenedillitemples AT yahoo DOT com.RE-WRITE THE EMAIL ADDRESS IN IT’S STANDARD FORM.

• edna dardoedna dardo commented  · 

Hello everyone my name is Edna Dardo, This is the most wonderful thing i have ever experience and i need to share this great testimony... I just want to say thanks to Dr. Abele for taking time to help me cast the spell that brings back my ex lover{now husband},who suddenly lost interest in me after six month of engagement,but today we are married with one kid and we are more happier than never before,i was truly flabbergasted and shocked when my ex lover Ryan down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back.. I am really short of words and joyful, and i don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you Dr.Abele you are a God sent to restore broken relationship.he deeply enjoy helping people achieve their desires, find true love,getting their ex lovers back,stop abusive relationships,find success,attract happiness,find soul mates and more,contact him today. and let him show you the wonders and amazement of his Love Spell System. He deliver results at his best in real spell casting,email drabelesolutionhome@gmail.com or call him on +2348119020294.//

• lily grummittlily grummitt commented  · 

Hello....
        i dont have much to say, for no matter what you say people will still follow the wrong part,i have been deceive many times by bad spell caster so i do not want you to make same mistake my friends. first my name is Lily from sa ,i am a loving mother with kids, i am saying big thank you to the last spell man who i melt that gave me a direct spell,he brought back my husband to me who was following my sister,i really don't know what she gave him but he changed,thank you sir,this man's name is dr bram,he is a spell caster you need his help or if you have any problem at all you can report it to him reach him on this email...drbramajarrosejujuspell@gmail.com or drbramajarrosejujuspell@outlook.com

• abd alsalam almasgari40@gmail.comabd alsalam almasgari40@gmail.com commented  · 

i already instaled mendely and instal word pluging but i can't do cition from the word becauuse the mendely can't enable ? please I need help

• Shannon65 Smith67Shannon65 Smith67 commented  · 

!How I Got My Ex Husband Back...........

I am Shannon by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address Makospelltemple@yahoo.com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.Mako. His email: Makospelltemple@yahoo.com OR. his phone number: +2348108737816.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base