I suggest you ...

make it possible to change the default tool from "pan" to "select"

When reading a PDF in Mendeley, the default tool that is selected is "Pan." Please add an option to change the default tool to "Select" and "Highlight" as the constant need to click "select" is really frustrating.

77 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Amanda WhispellAmanda Whispell shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

50 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JessyJessy commented  · 

I have been working with Dr. Todd since August of 2015- I am blessed to have found Dr. Todd. His readings have been spot on for me. I love his email readings because I have readings to fall back on as needed. To see how far things have progress because they have. I have performed several spells with Dr. Todd and I can honestly say without a shadow of a doubt– these spells have worked and are still working. I contact (manifestspellcast@gmail. com) for email readings often because when the spells manifest the results are very quick…
        I am blessed and honored to have found Dr. Todd he is a God-Send as well as the Spirits he works with Dr. Todd his spell kit’s do work. I am excited cause his spells really manifested in my life.

• jessica smithjessica smith commented  · 

Hi My name is 'Henry Josh' just want to share my experience with the world on how i got my love back and saved my marriage... I was married for 7 years with 2 kids and we lived happily until things started getting ugly and we had fights and arguments almost every time... it got worse at a point that she filed for divorce... I tried my best to make her change her mind & stay with me cause i loved her with all my heart and didn't want to loose her but everything just didn't work out... she moved out of the house and still went ahead to file for divorce... I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster who eventually helped me out... I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly cause I was desperate and left with no choice... He did special prayers and used roots and herbs... Within 7 days she called me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma she had cost me, moved back to the house and we continue to live happily, the kids are happy too and we are expecting our third child. I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news... Just thought I should share my experience cause I strongly believe someone out there need's it... You can email him via spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com Don't give up just yet, the different between 'Ordinary' & 'Extra-Ordinary' is the 'Extra' so make extra effort to save your marriage/relationship if it's truly worth it

• CALAYCA ANALYNCALAYCA ANALYN commented  · 

One of the easiest decision I have ever made was when I accepted to get married to a man I thought was my soul mate, my lover for 2years. He was the most handsome and honest man I have ever encountered, he was so kind, respectful to me and my entire family. He gave me the reason to spend my entire life with him. I enjoyed 3years of love and sweet romance as his wife before the devil came into our home, his ex-girlfriend worked voodoo on him, she made him show me the bad side of him and also caused our divorce. The most annoying part was when she tried to take my life spiritually and physically, fighting to ensure am thoroughly erased from my husband before she takes over. It was getting tensed till the extent that I couldn't sleep both day and night because she must be there to trouble me.
        To cut the story short, I used the only available options left which was to seek help from outside, i contact 3 different spell casters who fraud me before i came across Dr. Ken of {supersolutionhome1@gmail.com or supersolutionhom@yahoo.com}. Dr. Ken was the last option because every other sources failed and his love spell worked wonders after 3days which saw the evil lady flee from us with immediate effect, the divorce case was reconciled within days as well.
        Since after the spell, I finally knew how to treat wicked and jealous people and a whole new lot of things from Dr. Ken. Happiness and joy has been in abundance in my family for the past 8months after the love spell. Thanks to Dr. Ken’s love spell that works wonders. Here's his email address: supersolutionhome1@gmail.com or supersolutionhom@yahoo.com His website: supersolutionhome.webs.com also his phone number is +2348074433380.

• CALAYCA ANALYNCALAYCA ANALYN commented  · 

One of the easiest decision I have ever made was when I accepted to get married to a man I thought was my soul mate, my lover for 2years. He was the most handsome and honest man I have ever encountered, he was so kind, respectful to me and my entire family. He gave me the reason to spend my entire life with him. I enjoyed 3years of love and sweet romance as his wife before the devil came into our home, his ex-girlfriend worked voodoo on him, she made him show me the bad side of him and also caused our divorce. The most annoying part was when she tried to take my life spiritually and physically, fighting to ensure am thoroughly erased from my husband before she takes over. It was getting tensed till the extent that I couldn't sleep both day and night because she must be there to trouble me.
        To cut the story short, I used the only available options left which was to seek help from outside, i contact 3 different spell casters who fraud me before i came across Dr. Ken of {supersolutionhome1@gmail.com or supersolutionhom@yahoo.com}. Dr. Ken was the last option because every other sources failed and his love spell worked wonders after 3days which saw the evil lady flee from us with immediate effect, the divorce case was reconciled within days as well.
        Since after the spell, I finally knew how to treat wicked and jealous people and a whole new lot of things from Dr. Ken. Happiness and joy has been in abundance in my family for the past 8months after the love spell. Thanks to Dr. Ken’s love spell that works wonders. Here's his email address: supersolutionhome1@gmail.com or supersolutionhom@yahoo.com His website: supersolutionhome.webs.com also his phone number is +2348074433380.

• Gary JanetGary Janet commented  · 

Hello I am Gary Janet from U.S.A… My life is restored for good. To cut the long story short,after 2 years of break up with my Husband with no phone calls or email messages. i was so frustrated because i have contacted so many other spell casters with no results. when i read about Almighty Ajaguna (The Chief Of spell casters) I never wanted to contact any spell caster because I have being scammed by those who claim to be spell casters ….I decided to contact him because I have heard so much of his good works from my friends so i contacted him for help then he cast the spell and did as he instructed, to my greatest surprise, in just 24 hours later after the casting of the spell my Husband called me and started begging for forgiveness,at first I shed tears of joy because I was shocked! i am now a happy woman with a beautiful baby Boy.Thanks Dr Ajaguna Almighty contact him if you have similar problem because his help is assured and guaranteed with no effect. Ajaguna7demons@gmail.com Website: http://ajaguna7demons-com.webs.com

• ROB VERAROB VERA commented  · 

Out of respect for you and your spells I must make this testimony known to all. I've been to other spell casters without seeing any result.I just wished I came to you earlier, i got the best from you. My ex husband was gone for a year and I went everywhere and other spell casters for help but no result until my friend introduce me to Dr. Ken. After the Love Spell was done, I finally got a calls from him. His spells worked wonders and my husband is back with full of love. It was like a miracle! He suddenly came back with flowers saying that i should forgive him, i was truly flabbergasted and shocked when my husband kneel down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back..I'm really short of words and joyful, you are a God sent to me and my entire family.. And now i am a joyful woman once again. Thank you so much Dr. Ken. To everyone who is looking for a real spell caster contact Dr. Ken, supersolutionhome1@gmail.com or supersolutionhom@yahoo.com Via web site supersolutionhome.webs.com Or you can call him +2348074433380.

Out of respect for you and your spells I must make this testimony known to all. I've been to other spell casters without seeing any result.I just wished I came to you earlier, i got the best from you. My ex husband was gone for a year and I went everywhere and other spell casters for help but no result until my friend introduce me to Dr. Ken. After the Love Spell was done, I finally got a calls from him. His spells worked wonders and my husband is back with full of love. It was like a miracle! He suddenly came back with flowers saying that i should forgive him, i was truly flabbergasted and shocked when my husband kneel down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back..I'm really short of words and joyful, you are a God sent to me and my entire family.. And now i am a joyful woman once again. Thank you so much Dr. Ken. To everyone who is looking for a real spell caster contact Dr. Ken, supersolutionhome1@gmail.com or supersolutionhom@yahoo.com Via web site supersolutionhome.webs.com Or you can call him +2348074433380.

• neme amberneme amber commented  · 

Well,why sum husband are so ungraceful.I marriage to man called doctor ken who have be there for me all my life until will get marriage with happy family's,I don't no how to thank Dr.Monday for the restoration spell he have done in my marriage,my husband start causing me and abusing me that I am evil with no causes,I try all my best to solve at it with him but my husband still saying what I'm not,until one day we have a big fight that lead him to pack my things out and I was break up with him in 8month.when I was in my father home we have a problem which involved me into it that lead my juniors sister to insult me and my marriage that I can't belly that may me to find a real spell caster in africa because I have hold that love spell is a gift to all herbalist in africa when you met the real one like Dr,Monday,I contact Dr,Monday so that I can get rid of my family problem,when I told him all my problem,all he do is to ask me sum information about both of yours which I give me and he assured me that my problem are solve the moment I contact him,in 28 hours Dr,Monday called me and told me that he have cast the spell that I will hear from my husband begin me for forgiveness which really happened,
        Thank you Dr,Monday for the help you rider for my family,here is my E-mail:nemeamber@gmail.com
        Or via Dr,Monday E-mail: ozaspelllordtemple@gmail.com.......

• Kristy WaltersKristy Walters commented  · 

The one I was in love with used my vulnerability as an opportunity to degrade, punish and humiliate me. I became his emotional slave. He abused me. I walked away. My perception of the world, of people, of love completely shattered. The abuse finished what was left on my heart off. Rationally I knew he was abusive. Emotionally I loved him and thought I could fix him. I think about him all the time but he don't speak to me. I was so burdened with intense fear that I am worthless and will never feel love again because of what I was subjected to by the person I loved like no other at the worst possible time of my life that I cannot believe life can ever be as it was before. It damaged and scarred me so much I fear no-one will ever be interested in someone with so much pain. Every antidote to the situation - drinking, having sex, talking, eating - creates another layer of problems so you avoid but all you want is something to stop it hurting. so when the pain became more unbearable, then i had to reach out to Priest Zaman for Online spell help, and when i read more about him and found out that he is the strongest Priest in Asia, then i felt relief and got more courage to out his spells to try. he told me that my husband was going to come back home with 100% loving me and the kids and that my family is going to be reunited back again after he put a spell on him. the greatest miracle i have ever seen was that 24 hours later after his spell casting, my Husband called me telling me he was sorry for ever leaving me and also told me how much he missed me. and that was how he returned back home with the power of this spell caster Priest Zaman. We have been together living in peace and he has loved me unconditionally after i experienced Priest Zaman spells. you can also contact him for similar issues in solving your problem Email: Priestofasia@outlook.com Call: Tel: +63 9323230448

• Becky NewtonBecky Newton commented  · 

I really was not going to talk about this but some how in a way i thought it will be unfair not to let other know about about Mutton Osun one of the only few spell caster that can still utter the order of this world from bad to good only if you ask him to help you do so. I use to read about people who calm to that he helped them make the man of their dreams fall in love with them and how a man who had no feelings for them now care about them with their own life. I was moved by those testimonies to actually contact the Mutton Osun for help and the stars being my witness everything i read about him was just and only true. I after came out of a bad relationship/marriage thank god, i told myself i was never going to let love take me all the way again i was only interested in the sex and fun of a relationship but love was what i never let happen. But this, what i was doing , it did not last because even if we tell ourselves no men in our lives one comes and break all our rules that we led down by ourselves . It's in the DNA of a woman we must fall a that man or woman whether straight or gay. It happened to me i am writing from experience. I moved to a new neighborhood wanting to be away form the kind of i life i lived and the kind i was living. I wanted something new and exciting but never wanted love but then again it found me. I was attracted to neighbor just four houses from mine. Because of him, i started morning jogging just so he notice me. Firstly it was an attraction but then it grew even when i tried denying it , it grew. He was all i thought of in the shower, kitchen each time i see something or hear something romantic my first thought is him. My friend finally made me ask him out which was one of the stupidest thing i have ever done. It paid of though we talk laughed and that day i felt happy after a very long time because he understood me liked we where sync together. The thing is that as kind and sweet as he was to me he was the unfaithful type. I got him to date me and i was love with him as the day i first saw him but he was always in the company of another woman. An i was again facing a similar dilemma only this time their was not violence and all. I tried just like we women try to keep our man happy still he goes out and do things he is not suppose to do with other ladies. I grew frustrated and at that time i decided to give spell cast a try work or not i was to loss nothing. I contact Mutton Osun with the email address i saw on the Internet . He gave me list of materials i was to prove for the process which i did i guess i was lucky because in some of the testimonies i read they were not able to find the materials he ask for. Note please Mutton Osun did not charge me for anything. I sent the materials to him via courier and just as he received it, after 48 hours he completed the spell and sent me a package via courier also that i paid for long side instruction on how to use the content. It being six months and my love leaves just for me now that his bad attitude are all gone. Its really had to explain what i experienced but Mutton Osun spell worked miracles for me you will under understand when he helps you. You can contact him with his email address just like the one i saw on the internet { godsofosunx @ rocketmail . com } .

• jessica smithjessica smith commented  · 

After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or call him +2349055637784 you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS'

• Kristy WaltersKristy Walters commented  · 

The one I was in love with used my vulnerability as an opportunity to degrade, punish and humiliate me. I became his emotional slave. He abused me. I walked away. My perception of the world, of people, of love completely shattered. The abuse finished what was left on my heart off. Rationally I knew he was abusive. Emotionally I loved him and thought I could fix him. I think about him all the time but he don't speak to me. I was so burdened with intense fear that I am worthless and will never feel love again because of what I was subjected to by the person I loved like no other at the worst possible time of my life that I cannot believe life can ever be as it was before. It damaged and scarred me so much I fear no-one will ever be interested in someone with so much pain. Every antidote to the situation - drinking, having sex, talking, eating - creates another layer of problems so you avoid but all you want is something to stop it hurting. so when the pain became more unbearable, then i had to reach out to Priest Zaman for Online spell help, and when i read more about him and found out that he is the strongest Priest in Asia, then i felt relief and got more courage to out his spells to try. he told me that my husband was going to come back home with 100% loving me and the kids and that my family is going to be reunited back again after he put a spell on him. the greatest miracle i have ever seen was that 24 hours later after his spell casting, my Husband called me telling me he was sorry for ever leaving me and also told me how much he missed me. and that was how he returned back home with the power of this spell caster Priest Zaman. We have been together living in peace and he has loved me unconditionally after i experienced Priest Zaman spells. you can also contact him for similar issues in solving your problem Email: Priestofasia@outlook.com Website: http://priestofasiapowerfulspell.webs.com. Call: Tel: +639323230448

• Klaus PeterKlaus Peter commented  · 

My Wife and I will be married for 9 years this Dec 15th. We have been together for 11 years. We first separated last year around this same time for 3 weeks and decided we loved each other and wanted to try to make it work out again. The main issue is my wife. she is a very lost soul and says she is just a generally unhappy person and needs to "find herself". She said she loves me and cares about me so much that she does not want to drag me along in her uncertainty in life and loves me enough not to hurt me, and she told me she didnt wanted the marriage to move forward anymore, and that she needed to be alone and face life alone. I felt schizophrenic going through all of these emotions from acceptance, to denial, to how can this be and back again. I tried all the best effort i could to get her back and make her see how much i love to be with her. but she insisted she never wanted to be with me anymore. Its was almost 4 months then i decided to use Lord Zaman spell. I had the most wonderful and happy marriage after using his spell in just 24 hours, and that was how my marital life was fixed in its right track. If you are one of the people who is in a loveless and unhappy marriage that cannot be salvaged (and you can only determine that by being very honest with yourself), believe me...there is light at the end of this tunnel. Here is his website: http://priestofasiapowerfulspell.webs.com. Email: Priestofasia@outlook.com. Tel:Tel: +63 9323230448

• Sarah  MarieSarah Marie commented  · 

Excited my life is back My husband and I have been together for almost 11 years in October. The way we met wasn’t the best way since we both had relationships. We ended our relationships to be together (or so I thought we BOTH did). As soon as I ended up pregnant with our first baby, I find out he was cheating with his EX! My world went upside down. It was very hard for me since I was pregnant and hurt. Over the years I just kept forgiving him over and over again of not only multiple affairs, but of his accusations of me being unfaithful and disrespecting me. We now have 3 kids and I just completely felt neglected and felt low of myself. I had my own affair… It has not been easy for BOTH of us to overcome. Somehow over the last few weeks we have been working together to move on. We are now moving out of state. I love my husband and I am positive he loves me. I am going to try and show him this approach. Somehow we were already doing it! We have a better communication than we’ve had in years! We are learning how to speak calmly out feelings and concerns. It hasn’t been peachy, but I can see that we both are starting to respect eachother. We care for each other’s feelings. We have US a main priority. We aren’t taking counseling, but somehow we see that little by little we seem more comfortable with eachother. Sometimes we may notice how good it is going and may step back, but helping eachother out by holding and saying it’s ok to be happy again. I love my family. and my husband and i need to keep my marriage save with him from other women so i have to seek for a love spell to keep our marriage stronger so i contacted Dr happy who help me to keep my marriage save and secure from other women am very happy today coz my husband love me more and more like ever before, we are living as one big family again bless Dr happy for what he did to me and my husband if you need help contact him too he is real and 100% guarantee ok so email him at : happylovespell2@gmail.com call +2348133873774 about his service and web site: http://happyspelltemple.webs.com/

http://theageofhappiness.com/posts/welcome-tohappy-love-solution-temple-with-100-guarantee-sure-and-also-work-fast-email-meathappyloves/ecje842d4b7

• haria beutyharia beuty commented  · 

My mouth is full of testimonies, my husband left home for two years to south Africa for a tourist, where he meant this prostitute and he was bewitch by the girl my husband refuse to come back home again, i cry day and night looking for who to help me, i read a news paper about a powerful spell caster called Dr Dr,UZOYA and i contacted the spell caster to help me get my lover back to me and he ask me not to worry about it that the gods we fight for me.. he told me by mid-night when all the spirit is at rest he will cast a spell to reunite my lover back to me. and he did in less than 2 days my husband came back to me and started crying that i should for forgive him, i,m so happy for what this spell caster did for me and my husband. his email are; [driraborspellcaster@gmail.com] or u can give him a call on +13019098775

• haria beutyharia beuty commented  · 

My mouth is full of testimonies, my husband left home for two years to south Africa for a tourist, where he meant this prostitute and he was bewitch by the girl my husband refuse to come back home again, i cry day and night looking for who to help me, i read a news paper about a powerful spell caster called Dr Dr,UZOYA and i contacted the spell caster to help me get my lover back to me and he ask me not to worry about it that the gods we fight for me.. he told me by mid-night when all the spirit is at rest he will cast a spell to reunite my lover back to me. and he did in less than 2 days my husband came back to me and started crying that i should for forgive him, i,m so happy for what this spell caster did for me and my husband. his email are; [driraborspellcaster@gmail.com] or u can give him a call on +13019098775

• Green walkerGreen walker commented  · 

How i Got My Lost Wife With The Help Of Real Spell Caster Called Dr Shedi

With a great joy and fullness of happiness i my heart, i want to thank a powerful spell caster called Dr. Shedi, I am from USA, before now i thought i have lost my Wife for good after just 2 years of our marriage, We had a fight because she thought that i was cheating on her with my childhood friend and nothing like that happen. She was been deceived by my own very good friend who was having crush on her just to make her his. Which he really succeeded till now, i tried my possible best to make her know the real truth that i was not cheating but she was already fed up because of the lies rendered against me by my own friend, from their i was searching for help because she was my life and without she i could hurt myself. I contacted three fake spell caster that drained me of my money before i came across Dr. Shedi, who finally cast a spell on my Wife that made her realize that i was not cheating on her, she came back begging me for forgiveness and that was how we came back and now she love me more than before, anything i tell her now is what she does, Thanks to the great and powerful Dr. Shedi for restoring joy, happiness to my home again. If you need help, contact him on his email shedispellcaster@gmail.com do this and thank me later Thanks Dr Shedi

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base