I suggest you ...

Add a plugin for mac pages, this is a must need for 2015.

A comment was posted from admin in 2012 that Mendele was looking into a plugin for mac pages, but years later still nothing? Is there anything in the works because if not, I'll go elsewhere for reference management (Papers works on pages), if so please say so so I can sit tight a little while longer.

89 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
ThomsonThomson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

109 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • jessica smithjessica smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or call him +2349055637784 you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS'

• Caroline WebbCaroline Webb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have something to share with you!!! There is a great
    joy in my heart which I want to share with everyone.
    My name is Caroline Webb from United States. I had a
    misunderstanding with my lover last year which led us
    to break up and he never wanted to hear my voice
    again. He saw a beautiful woman which he find more
    prettier than me, but as time went on I met god baalam
    He is a great spell caster. I contacted him through
    his email and explained everything to him. He said
    that I shouldn't worry, that my lover will come back
    to me on his knees begging for forgiveness before 24
    hours.My greatest joy now is that he actually came
    back to me and fell on his knees begging for
    forgiveness, and today we are happy and he also cured
    my Sister's breast cancer. Do you have any problem?
    worry no more because godbaalam can provide lasting
    spell solution to any problems:
    If you want your ex back.
    You want to be promoted in your office.
    If you want to be cured of Herpes, Cancers and other
    diseases.
    You want to be rich.
    You want your husband/wife to be yours forever.
    If you need financial assistance.
    Recover you scammed or lost money back.
    if you want to divorce or stop your divorce.
    Pregnancy spell to conceive baby
    if you want to win the troubling court cases
    if you want to get cured of Herpes, Cancers and many
    more
    if you want to win lottery
    Contact Great godbaalam Via Email:
    godbaalamtemple@gmail.com

• Elizabeth TaylorElizabeth Taylor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello, my name is Elizabeth, i was going through an article and found out about a man called Dr Bomoh. i have been suffering from breakup issues with different guys. i had to contact the spell caster. Steve was on the verge of leaving me for another woman. but i stayed positive and believe i could have him back and make him stay. lo and behold Dr Bomoh helped me. Steve and i are getting married soon. Dr Bomoh is such a nice man, he also helped me stop my cardiac arrest problem. Thanks to him and thanks to God for the gift given to him. If you have any problem whatsoever, contact him on this email: godbomohspirit@gmail.com

Contact him for the following and see the great work of Dr Bomoh:
    (1)If you want your ex back.
    {2}If you want to be very successful
    (3)If you are searching for a job
    (4)You want to be promoted in your office.
    (5)You want women/men to run after you.
    (6)If you want a child.
    (7)You want to be rich.
    (8)you want to get Marriage Spells
    (9)Remove Sickness from your body Spells
    (10)Business spell
    (11)Lottery winning numbers
    (12)Bring Back Lost Love
    and many more.......

diseases.
    You want to be rich.
    more
    if you want to win lottery or betting winning

I have something to share with you!!! There is a great joy in my heart which I want to share with everyone. My name is Lisa Stev. I had a misunderstanding with my lover last year which led us to break up and he never wanted to hear my voice again. He saw a beautiful woman which he find more prettier than me, but as time went on I met godbaalam He is a great spell caster (medicine man ). I contacted him through his email and explained everything to him. He said that I shouldn't worry, that my lover will come back to me on his knees begging for forgiveness befor 24 hours.My greatest joy now is that he actually came back to me and fell on his knees begging for forgiveness, and today we are happy. Do you have any problem? worry no more because godbalam can provide lasting spell solution to any problems:
    If you want your ex back
    If you want to be cured of HIV, Cancers and other diseases.
    You want to be rich.
    if you want to divorce or stop you divorce.
    if you want to win the troubling court cases.
    Contact Great iroko Via Email:godbaalamtemple@hotmail.com

diseases.
    You want to be rich.
    more
    if you want to win lottery or betting winning

• CALAYCA ANALYNCALAYCA ANALYN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

One of the easiest decision I have ever made was when I accepted to get married to a man I thought was my soul mate, my lover for 2years. He was the most handsome and honest man I have ever encountered, he was so kind, respectful to me and my entire family. He gave me the reason to spend my entire life with him. I enjoyed 3years of love and sweet romance as his wife before the devil came into our home, his ex-girlfriend worked voodoo on him, she made him show me the bad side of him and also caused our divorce. The most annoying part was when she tried to take my life spiritually and physically, fighting to ensure am thoroughly erased from my husband before she takes over. It was getting tensed till the extent that I couldn't sleep both day and night because she must be there to trouble me.
    To cut the story short, I used the only available options left which was to seek help from outside, i contact 3 different spell casters who fraud me before i came across Dr. Ken of {supersolutionhome1@gmail.com or supersolutionhom@yahoo.com}. Dr. Ken was the last option because every other sources failed and his love spell worked wonders after 3days which saw the evil lady flee from us with immediate effect, the divorce case was reconciled within days as well.
    Since after the spell, I finally knew how to treat wicked and jealous people and a whole new lot of things from Dr. Ken. Happiness and joy has been in abundance in my family for the past 8months after the love spell. Thanks to Dr. Ken’s love spell that works wonders. Here's his email address: supersolutionhome1@gmail.com or supersolutionhom@yahoo.com His website: supersolutionhome.webs.com also his phone number is +2348074433380.

• CALAYCA ANALYNCALAYCA ANALYN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

One of the easiest decision I have ever made was when I accepted to get married to a man I thought was my soul mate, my lover for 2years. He was the most handsome and honest man I have ever encountered, he was so kind, respectful to me and my entire family. He gave me the reason to spend my entire life with him. I enjoyed 3years of love and sweet romance as his wife before the devil came into our home, his ex-girlfriend worked voodoo on him, she made him show me the bad side of him and also caused our divorce. The most annoying part was when she tried to take my life spiritually and physically, fighting to ensure am thoroughly erased from my husband before she takes over. It was getting tensed till the extent that I couldn't sleep both day and night because she must be there to trouble me.
    To cut the story short, I used the only available options left which was to seek help from outside, i contact 3 different spell casters who fraud me before i came across Dr. Ken of {supersolutionhome1@gmail.com or supersolutionhom@yahoo.com}. Dr. Ken was the last option because every other sources failed and his love spell worked wonders after 3days which saw the evil lady flee from us with immediate effect, the divorce case was reconciled within days as well.
    Since after the spell, I finally knew how to treat wicked and jealous people and a whole new lot of things from Dr. Ken. Happiness and joy has been in abundance in my family for the past 8months after the love spell. Thanks to Dr. Ken’s love spell that works wonders. Here's his email address: supersolutionhome1@gmail.com or supersolutionhom@yahoo.com His website: supersolutionhome.webs.com also his phone number is +2348074433380.

• Elizabeth RomeroElizabeth Romero commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My name is Elizabeth Romero from UK. I am here to give testimony on how I got my husband back, my husband left me for no reason 6 Month. He moved in with another woman, I felt like killing myself, my life became very bitter and sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me about a great spell caster that is very good and she said that he told her all about her life history and the problem she is facing, i didn't believe it because I've worked with so many of them and it didn't work. She begged me further so I decided to try this great spell caster called Great Dr OCUSODO. I still didn't believe, but inside me i wanted to give a try and as God will have it, i used the spell solution he gave me and the next day I received a call from my darling husband Romero last month. He apologized and came back to me. I'm very happy now with my family it worked for me and i believe it will work for you too just give him a try and follow up this is a clear truth from a testifier. Thank you Dr ODUSODO once again, if you want to reach him via email: drocusodospellcaster@gmail.com or drocusodospellcaster@yahoo.com contact number +2348105578036

• Kristy WaltersKristy Walters commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The one I was in love with used my vulnerability as an opportunity to degrade, punish and humiliate me. I became his emotional slave. He abused me. I walked away. My perception of the world, of people, of love completely shattered. The abuse finished what was left on my heart off. Rationally I knew he was abusive. Emotionally I loved him and thought I could fix him. I think about him all the time but he don't speak to me. I was so burdened with intense fear that I am worthless and will never feel love again because of what I was subjected to by the person I loved like no other at the worst possible time of my life that I cannot believe life can ever be as it was before. It damaged and scarred me so much I fear no-one will ever be interested in someone with so much pain. Every antidote to the situation - drinking, having sex, talking, eating - creates another layer of problems so you avoid but all you want is something to stop it hurting. so when the pain became more unbearable, then i had to reach out to Priest Zaman for Online spell help, and when i read more about him and found out that he is the strongest Priest in Asia, then i felt relief and got more courage to out his spells to try. he told me that my husband was going to come back home with 100% loving me and the kids and that my family is going to be reunited back again after he put a spell on him. the greatest miracle i have ever seen was that 24 hours later after his spell casting, my Husband called me telling me he was sorry for ever leaving me and also told me how much he missed me. and that was how he returned back home with the power of this spell caster Priest Zaman. We have been together living in peace and he has loved me unconditionally after i experienced Priest Zaman spells. you can also contact him for similar issues in solving your problem Email: Priestofasia@outlook.com Website: http://priestofasiapowerfulspell.webs.com. Call: Tel: +63 9323230448

• Becky NewtonBecky Newton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really was not going to talk about this but some how in a way i thought it will be unfair not to let other know about about Mutton Osun one of the only few spell caster that can still utter the order of this world from bad to good only if you ask him to help you do so. I use to read about people who calm to that he helped them make the man of their dreams fall in love with them and how a man who had no feelings for them now care about them with their own life. I was moved by those testimonies to actually contact the Mutton Osun for help and the stars being my witness everything i read about him was just and only true. I after came out of a bad relationship/marriage thank god, i told myself i was never going to let love take me all the way again i was only interested in the sex and fun of a relationship but love was what i never let happen. But this, what i was doing , it did not last because even if we tell ourselves no men in our lives one comes and break all our rules that we led down by ourselves . It's in the DNA of a woman we must fall a that man or woman whether straight or gay. It happened to me i am writing from experience. I moved to a new neighborhood wanting to be away form the kind of i life i lived and the kind i was living. I wanted something new and exciting but never wanted love but then again it found me. I was attracted to neighbor just four houses from mine. Because of him, i started morning jogging just so he notice me. Firstly it was an attraction but then it grew even when i tried denying it , it grew. He was all i thought of in the shower, kitchen each time i see something or hear something romantic my first thought is him. My friend finally made me ask him out which was one of the stupidest thing i have ever done. It paid of though we talk laughed and that day i felt happy after a very long time because he understood me liked we where sync together. The thing is that as kind and sweet as he was to me he was the unfaithful type. I got him to date me and i was love with him as the day i first saw him but he was always in the company of another woman. An i was again facing a similar dilemma only this time their was not violence and all. I tried just like we women try to keep our man happy still he goes out and do things he is not suppose to do with other ladies. I grew frustrated and at that time i decided to give spell cast a try work or not i was to loss nothing. I contact Mutton Osun with the email address i saw on the Internet . He gave me list of materials i was to prove for the process which i did i guess i was lucky because in some of the testimonies i read they were not able to find the materials he ask for. Note please Mutton Osun did not charge me for anything. I sent the materials to him via courier and just as he received it, after 48 hours he completed the spell and sent me a package via courier also that i paid for long side instruction on how to use the content. It being six months and my love leaves just for me now that his bad attitude are all gone. Its really had to explain what i experienced but Mutton Osun spell worked miracles for me you will under understand when he helps you. You can contact him with his email address just like the one i saw on the internet { godsofosunx @ rocketmail . com } .

• jessica smithjessica smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or call him +2349055637784 you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS'

• felicia brownfelicia brown commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My name is Felicia, I never thought I will smile again, My husband left me with two kids for one year, All effort to bring him back failed I thought I'm not going to see him again not until I met a lady called Jesse who told me about a spell caster called Dr.UZOYA, She gave me his email address and mobile number and I contacted him and he assured me that within 48 hours my husband will come back to me, In less than 48 hours my husband came back started begging for forgiveness saying it is the devils work, so I'm still surprise till now about this miracle,i couldn't conceive but as soon as the spell was cast,i became pregnant and gave birth to my third child(Michelle) if you need any assistance from him you can contact him via:email [driraborspellcaster@gmail.com] OR call him direct on +13019098775

• felicia brownfelicia brown commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My name is Felicia, I never thought I will smile again, My husband left me with two kids for one year, All effort to bring him back failed I thought I'm not going to see him again not until I met a lady called Jesse who told me about a spell caster called Dr.UZOYA, She gave me his email address and mobile number and I contacted him and he assured me that within 48 hours my husband will come back to me, In less than 48 hours my husband came back started begging for forgiveness saying it is the devils work, so I'm still surprise till now about this miracle,i couldn't conceive but as soon as the spell was cast,i became pregnant and gave birth to my third child(Michelle) if you need any assistance from him you can contact him via:email [driraborspellcaster@gmail.com] OR call him direct on +13019098775

• Sarah  MarieSarah Marie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Excited my life is back My husband and I have been together for almost 11 years in October. The way we met wasn’t the best way since we both had relationships. We ended our relationships to be together (or so I thought we BOTH did). As soon as I ended up pregnant with our first baby, I find out he was cheating with his EX! My world went upside down. It was very hard for me since I was pregnant and hurt. Over the years I just kept forgiving him over and over again of not only multiple affairs, but of his accusations of me being unfaithful and disrespecting me. We now have 3 kids and I just completely felt neglected and felt low of myself. I had my own affair… It has not been easy for BOTH of us to overcome. Somehow over the last few weeks we have been working together to move on. We are now moving out of state. I love my husband and I am positive he loves me. I am going to try and show him this approach. Somehow we were already doing it! We have a better communication than we’ve had in years! We are learning how to speak calmly out feelings and concerns. It hasn’t been peachy, but I can see that we both are starting to respect eachother. We care for each other’s feelings. We have US a main priority. We aren’t taking counseling, but somehow we see that little by little we seem more comfortable with eachother. Sometimes we may notice how good it is going and may step back, but helping eachother out by holding and saying it’s ok to be happy again. I love my family. and my husband and i need to keep my marriage save with him from other women so i have to seek for a love spell to keep our marriage stronger so i contacted Dr happy who help me to keep my marriage save and secure from other women am very happy today coz my husband love me more and more like ever before, we are living as one big family again bless Dr happy for what he did to me and my husband if you need help contact him too he is real and 100% guarantee ok so email him at : happylovespell2@gmail.com call +2348133873774 about his service and web site: http://happyspelltemple.webs.com/

http://theageofhappiness.com/posts/welcome-tohappy-love-solution-temple-with-100-guarantee-sure-and-also-work-fast-email-meathappyloves/ecje842d4b7

• Wanda DancyWanda Dancy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello Every One Out Here
    Wanda Dancy, from UK. This is certainly a shocking and a genuine live Testimony!!!! It was hard for me to believe when i saw a comment on the internet regarding how Dr uwa help people winning lottery by sending them the winning numbers. This winning numbers are 100% guarantee that you must win the lottery. I give it a try and i won £3,000,000. My dreams came through when i email Dr uwa and tell him i need the lottery numbers. i have come a long way spending money on ticket just to make sure i win. But i never know that winning was so easy until the day i meant the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell, so i decide to give it a try.I contacted this man and he did a perfect spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. I won (Three Millions Pounds) Dr uwa truly you are the best, with these spellcaster you can win millions of money through lottery. once again i say very big thanks to you sir for helping me to win the lottery, and please sir keep your good work because people need your help in their lives Email him: druwaherbalcenter@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2348063930531
    DOCTOR UWA CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
    1. HIV/AIDS
    2. HERPES
    3. CANCER ALL KINDS
    4. ALS
    5. Hepatitis A,B,C
    6. Diabetes
    7. CHRONIC DISEASE

• Chief OduduwaChief Oduduwa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am Cheif Oduduwa. I can cast a spell on your behalf regarding a relationship, your financial situation, future events, or whatever is important to you. I have the power and I use the power. I can change the course of your destiny. Contact me and I shall cast a spell for you. Tell me what it is you want and I shall go about my work. Is it someone or something you desire to have? Do you want wealth, or happiness, or a mate E.T.C.
    Lost lover specialist
    1. We bring back lost lover
    2. Do you want to win your loved one
    3. We help single people to find partners
    4. Do you want to be married?
    5. Love attraction
    6. Married problems & Divorce
    8. Love portion
    9. Have a straight friend that you want? Then i can help you out

All these done in 1 - 7 Days, Privacy place strictly
    confidential Result 100% Guaranteed and i have divine powers that enable you to connect to your forefathers or ancestors to give you guidance in life and enable you to change the course of your destiny
    To inquire about my services, contact me by phone, e-mail. I will be happy to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For an immediate response please contact me by.
    Email: cheifoduduwa@gmail.com
    Chief Oduduwa

• Alicia BakerAlicia Baker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good day everybody here,my name is Alicia Baker,and i want to share this miraculous testimony on how i won 22,193,914 million dollars on Mega millions lottery. I want to use this opportunity to thank Dr EGODI, for casting a winning spell for me to win the lottery of 22,193,914 million dollar,lottery ticket. I have been playing lotteries for the past 5 years now and i have never won any. Ever since then i have not been able to win any lotto and i was so upset and i needed help to win his mega million lottery. so i decided to go online and search for help, there i saw so many good testimony about this man called Dr EGODI,of how he has cast lucky spell lotto for people to win the lottery and other testimonies on how Dr EGODI helped them,then i decided to contact him to give him a trial,because i never believe on spell,so i contacted him and told him that i want to win the Mega millions lottery,and he told me what i needed to do before he can cast a winning spell for me,and i obeyed him and do what he asked me to do, and he cast a spell for me which i used in playing the games and i won 22,193,914 million dollars in mega millions lottery. I am so grateful to this man,and i decided to share this good news to the entire world.Just in-case you also need him to help you win,or you have any kind of problems, you can contact him directly on his EMAIL ADDRESS at {dr.egodisolutiontemple01@gmail.com},and he will surely help you just like the way he has helped me. i will be forever grateful to him and always testify the good work of him to the whole world,and he also cast so
    many spells like,
    1-Love spell.
    2-Money spell.
    3-Good Luck spell.
    4-Job spell.
    5-Exam spell.
    6-Home problem Spell.
    7-Instant Death Spell.
    8-Famous Spell.
    9-Fruitfulness of a child.
    10-Lottery spell.
    11-You need a spell to travel.
    12-If you want to tie your husband & wife to be yours forever.
    11-He also cure any types of diseases like,HIV/AIDS,CANCER and so many things.
    For more information, E-mail Dr.Egodi on (dr.egodisolutiontemple01@gmail.com),call or Whatsapp him with his telephone number +2348073022041.THANK YOU AND WISH YOU GOOD LUCK.

INFORMATION NEEDED BY HIM TO PROCEED:
    Full Name_________
    Contact number_________
    Country & State_________
    Date of birth__________
    Picture_________
    Phone number_________
    And if you want to know more about him then visit his website at {www.egodisolutiontemple.webs.com}

• Alicia BakerAlicia Baker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good day everybody here,my name is Alicia Baker,and i want to share this miraculous testimony on how i won 22,193,914

million dollars on Mega millions lottery. I want to use this opportunity to thank Dr EGODI, for casting a winning spell for

me to win the lottery of 22,193,914 million dollar,lottery ticket. I have been playing lotteries for the past 5 years now

and i have never won any. Ever since then i have not been able to win any lotto and i was so upset and i needed help to win

this mega million lottery. so i decided to go online and search for help, there i saw so many good testimony about this man

called Dr EGODI,of how he has cast lucky spell lotto for people to win the lottery and other testimonies on how Dr EGODI

helped them,then i decided to contact him to give him a trial,because i never believe on spell,so i contacted him and told

him that i want to win the Mega millions lottery,and he told me what i needed to do before he can cast a winning spell for

me,and i obeyed him and do what he asked me to do, and he cast a spell for me which i used in playing the games and i won

22,193,914 million dollars in mega millions lottery. I am so grateful to this man,and i decided to share this good news to

the entire world.Just in-case you also need him to help you win,or you have any kind of problems, you can contact him

directly on his EMAIL ADDRESS at {dr.egodisolutiontemple01@gmail.com},and he will surely help you just like the way he has

helped me. i will be forever grateful to him and always testify the good work of him to the whole world,and he also cast so

many spells like,
    1-Love spell.
    2-Money spell.
    3-Good Luck spell.
    4-Job spell.
    5-Exam spell.
    6-Home problem Spell.
    7-Instant Death Spell.
    8-Famous Spell.
    9-Fruitfulness of a child.
    10-Lottery spell.
    11-You need a spell to travel.
    12-If you want to tie your husband & wife to be yours forever.
    11-He also cure any types of diseases like,HIV/AIDS,CANCER and so many things.
    For more information, E-mail Dr.Egodi on (dr.egodisolutiontemple01@gmail.com),call or Whatsapp him with his telephone

number +2348073022041.THANK YOU AND WISH YOU GOOD LUCK.

INFORMATION NEEDED BY HIM TO PROCEED:

Full Name_________
    Contact number_________
    Country & State_________
    Date of birth__________
    Picture_________
    Phone number_________
    And if you want to know more about him then visit his website at {www.egodisolutiontemple.webs.com}

• ROY JEFFROY JEFF commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My Name is ROY JEFF, From USA. I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr Ogudu has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex WIFE [SUSAN] to me with his great spell, I was married to SUSAN for 6years and we loved our self’s very much but when I was unable to make her pregnant and also give her all she needs she left me and told me she can’t continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get her back until a friend of mine told me about Dr Ogudu and how he has helped him when he was facing the same condition about 2years ago and gave me his contact email: OGUDUSPELLTEMPLE@YAHOO.COM... then you won't believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared a spell which bring my lost WIFE back, and after 2weeks she became pregnant for me because he gave me some herbs to take also and when she went for a test and the result stated that she was pregnant am happy today am a FATHER of a baby girl, thank you once again the great DR Ogudu for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through any of this problems listed below:

(1) If you want your ex back.*DO YOU NEED EXCESSIVE SEXUAL POWER AND STRONG ERECTIONS. E.T.C
    (2) if you always have bad dreams.
    (3) You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4) You want women/men to run after you.
    (5) If you want a child/PREGNANCY SPELL.
    (6) You want to be rich.
    (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be
    yours forever.
    (8) If you need financial assistance.
    (9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.
    (10)Stop Divorce
    (11) CURE TO ALL KIND OF SICKNESS/DISEASES HERE
    (12) Winning of lottery
    (13) Cure To Hiv/Aids
    (14) LOTTERY/LOTTO SPELL WINNING
    (14) HAVE YOU BEEN SCAMMED BEFORE AND NEEDS TO RECOVER ALL THE DOLLARS/MONEY YOU LOST TO THESE FRAUDSTER ???.. CONTACT DR OGUDU AS HE HELPED MY FRIEND CALLED WILLIANSM FROM USA TO RECOVER BACK THE SUM OF $18.000 DOLLARS HE LOST TO SCAMMERS ONLINE

Email...OGUDUSPELLTEMPLE@YAHOO.COM...WHATSAPP NUMBER:+2348106058254...WEBSITE http://oguduspelltemple.wixsite.com/drogudu

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base