I suggest you ...

Annotation on iPad

Allow for highlighting and annotating in the iPad app. (Eventually iPhone would be nice too, but less crucial.)

Great work!

1,779 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    BenBen shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

187 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Najwa PowerNajwa Power commented  · 

Excellent! I love this app! I wish there were underlining and different highlighting colors on the iPad app. Any plans?

• PaulPaul commented  · 

Good work! Thanks!

• Eduard SchikurskiEduard Schikurski commented  · 

Big Thanks! Works great! Of course, there is much room for further improvements but at the moment it's defintly the best app to manage my scientific papers :)

• Richard LewisRichard Lewis commented  · 

I guess the app review department must be absolutely swimming in UI updates, but I feel that Apple probably should have got back to them by now. It usually takes less than a week. I'd appreciate an update, in any case.

• Edmund-Philipp SchusterEdmund-Philipp Schuster commented  · 

Any idea why it takes so long to review your app? Lack of compatibility with iOS 7 maybe?

• James PruttonJames Prutton commented  · 

Any more news on the ipad app? apple seems to have had it for a while now!

• Steve DennisSteve Dennis commented  · 

@Daniel: "This is surprising, your API does not allow external apps, like Referey, to upload changes to pdf" Our app doesn't change PDFs at all. Annotations in Mendeley are stored completely separately to the PDF. This API will be made available to developers once we've refined it, hopefully early next year.

• Steve DennisSteve Dennis commented  · 

The new app has been submitted to the app store and is awaiting approval. Not long now everyone!

• Joachim FunkeJoachim Funke commented  · 

Any news about the status of the Mendeley iPad app? Any info about the release date?

• Mohammad AlrawashdehMohammad Alrawashdeh commented  · 

Hello iPad application team, you sent us emails early August saying that the app will be released by the end of August, but we see nothing so far! We appreciate the great work and the huge effort you invested in this! Could you just give us an update about what is going on? when do you expect it will be offered in the Apple store? Thanks.

• James WhiteJames White commented  · 

Will the new version of the Mendeley app be available by the time the next gen ipad is released? It should be released in the next couple of months.

• Adam LoveAdam Love commented  · 

At the very least, it would be helpful to be able to use the iPad app to view annotations/highlights that I have made using Mendeley desktop. Hope this comes soon.

• Bryan BrindeiroBryan Brindeiro commented  · 

Wow, still nothing. It's amazing how some companies update their complex iOS apps to fix crucial bugs very quickly, any others like Mendeley go YEARS between updates. It's pathetic and frustrating! I'd gladly pay a few bucks for an app from you guys that actually works rather than a free one that does not work and is rarely updated!

• James WhiteJames White commented  · 

Thanks for the update, Steve..... also for the hard work. Good luck and God-speed!!!!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10

Feedback and Knowledge Base