General

What can we do to help your research?

Here you can suggest and vote on improvements for future Mendeley releases.

If you have a suggestion regarding a specific part of Mendeley, please use the links on the right hand side of the window to add your suggestion to the corresponding area.

If you are looking for help using Mendeley or encounter any problems, please visit our Support Forum

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. make it possible to turn the automatic bibliiography updates off.

I cannot make changes to the bibliography that stay there. Very annoying. It constantly updates. Great while in the middle of writing, but annoying to get all the fiddly bits right. Please make it possible to only update when desired, or like you have for the citations within the text, allow a manual edit of each reference in the bibliography.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Overview

Add a board for each folder where to put small comments on the content of the folder with direct links to the articles.
    e.g. when I am scavenging information on a topic for my research it is always useful to take some info here and there. To use the notes on the article it is not a cohesive aggregation of information because I can't screen them AIO therefore I do not have the overall picture.
    To implement a dashboard as for the shared folders but on the private folders would be a great feature for anyone, I do believe, that…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. reference style for Acta Physiologica

Hi, I am looking for Mendeley reference style for Acta Physiologica. I cant find it in Mendelely libraries.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. keep the desktop window open when inserting a citation from MSWord. This would allow accurate selection of citations.

When selecting a citation in MS Word opening the reference pulldown menu results in automatic closure of the Mendeley Window. If this could remain open it would ensure that the correct citation inserted was not left to memory. So please allow an option to keep both Word and Mendeley Windows open during the process of inserting a reference. I think this automatic window closure is a relatively new feature and it is a nuisance.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. small pages images

Would be nice if it would be able to see the small pages images like when previewing pdf files in Adobe Acrobat or PDF-X Change Viewer.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. please revise the metadata for citing cases. It´s been asked 7 years ago and still no development.

Please, half of my citations are outside Mendeley because I can´t save them using the Metadata fields provided for this category. Please fix this!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. SDR 7z password unlocker software

Now it is too simple to recover lost and forget 7z archive file password by downloading Stella 7z password recovery software it has three smart methods to recover your 7z archive file password the methods are mask attack/dictionary attack and brute force attack as well as it also remove alphanumeric and symbolic password.

Read more detail from here:- https://7zpasswordrecovery.blogspot.in/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. OST to MBOX Converter

Get the download OST to MBOX Converter tool is one of the best conversion tools. This software import OST to Thunderbird will convert the entire email messages from inbox, sent items, drafts, outbox, etc. along with all attachments. OST to MBOX Converter tool is offers to batch conversion process for the users. During the conversion process software maintains all the folder structure and saves MBOX files with same folder structure.

See More Info: http://www.cubexsoft.com/ost-to-mbox/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Offline OST to OST Converter

Here, We share another effective OST to PST converter to fix the error of OST files and access them quickly. OST to PST converter software performs flawless OST file recovery and OST to PST conversion. This tool is capable of saving recovered files in PST, EML, HTML, and MSG formats.

Some of its Features are

- Repairs Corrupted OST files
    - Ultra-fast export of mails from OST to PST
    - Allow Saving of OST files in different Format

For demo version visit: https://www.edbmails.com/pages/ost-to-pst-converter-for-ost-to-pst.html

For more information please click the link: https://www.edbmails.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Prevent Microsoft Word from entering "All Markup" mode following citation insertion.

My collaborators and I use the "Track Changes" feature of Word to edit papers. However, whenever I insert or edit a citation, it automatically turns on "All Markup" mode for viewing changes, which changes my view of the document away from where I was working. For a long paper, it's irritating to keep having to revert to "Simple Markup" and then find my place again.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Direct printing of the list of documents loaded into a folder

Add direct printing function of the list of documents loaded into a folder

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Prevent the change in size of the window of mendeley desktop after a citation is added in word

I usually have word and mendeley both open next to each other, but every time I add a citation, the mendeley window changes in size and I have to put it at the right place again.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. How to Import Windows Live Mail Messages to Outlook

If you want to import Windows Live Mail Messages into Outlook quickly. Then you need to perform below-mentioned steps:

1. First Download Windows Live Mail to Outlook Converter
    2. Opt Option either Search for Email Files or Browse
    3. Preview entire added data in Preview Pane
    4. Provide option for Selected or complete file conversion
    5. Convert Windows Live Mail Messages to Outlook PST format
    6. Import the resultant PST file into Outlook.

To download Software Visit: -http://www.softwarepro.org/exporter/windows-live-mail-to-pst/

Note: - I suggest you, first download FREE VERSION of the tool and analyze the working. After getting the satisfactory result.…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Mouse wheel scroll with one page view

I would a single page view, like in acrobat reader, so you can scroll pages faster, using the mouse wheel. The mouse wheel will have to change pages instead of scrolling down of a fraction of a page. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. download problem

I cannot download the software

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Website Builder Market Research Report

A website builder is a tool that allows websites building without any prior need of acquainting programming skills. It is a special kind of content management system (CMS) also known as an online CMS or a web builder. Website builders cater to the needs of smaller website projects suitable for individuals, freelancers, photographers, small businesses and start-ups with or without a web store. A website builder has a user-friendly interface, which can create a fully functional web presence for the customers. Through web builders, it is very easy to create, add and edit content present on one’s website such as…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Converting from Zotero to Mendeley

I would like to download all my PDFs to my iPad at once, not one by one.
    How do I do that?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. share folders and anotations (Read only)

I would like to share with someone (my tutor or my students) some folders and maybe they can check check my annotations or comments

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. PST to EMLX Converter

Convert Outlook PST file to EMLX file format with using PST to EMLX Converter - an excellent solution that supports both single and batch conversion mode. Using batch mode you can convert multiple PST files to EMLX in one process without taking a lot of time. All latest and below editions of Outlook are also supported by the PST to EMLX Converter.
    For more info, visit this link : http://www.cubexsoft.com/outlook-export/

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 121 122
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base