General

What can we do to help your research?

Here you can suggest and vote on improvements for future Mendeley releases.

If you have a suggestion regarding a specific part of Mendeley, please use the links on the right hand side of the window to add your suggestion to the corresponding area.

If you are looking for help using Mendeley or encounter any problems, please visit our Support Forum

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Roghayyeh Rezaeian

Why no help me? İ no have people in the Turkye other you why no com why no help ???

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Institutional Edition  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Mendeley slack on detecting plagiarism

I'm reporting plagiarism on your website:
    The 2014 article, by an unbelievable number of authors, on https://www.mendeley.com/research/business-case-corporate-social-responsibility-companylevel-measurement-approach-csr-5/
    has the exact copies of BOTH the Title and Abstract from this 2008 article: The business case for corporate social responsibility: A company-level measurement approach for CSR by M Weber
    European Management Journal (2008)
    Volume: 26, Issue: 4, Pages: 247-261

The fake one of 2014 appeared on top of the 2008 one when I did a search for articles. It is outrageous and unethical of your website to allow this to happen in the first place and not check for errors of postings

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Institutional Edition  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add citations

There is something missing: the possibility to create a citation agenda, or something like that. What I mean is that, it is not only important to have a bibliography book but also the citations from that book, and be able to save, per example: page 67-8 "the citation that interest me here", save it for when I want to introduce it in my work, I just have to import it. When I will be working in my word, i know that there was a reference talking about something, and I just have to go to Mendeley and look for it,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Mendeley Institutional Edition Overview: post comments or questions

Dear colleagues,

In a "regular group" we can comment and share information or ask for a question with other members into the Overview tab" (under the title "Group activity").

Into the Institutional group it is not possible to share any information. It would be usefull to get this option in case members who manage the group (owner or admin) want to communicate something to members (a training date, a new versions, an own citation style, etc.).

It would be a good option that owner or admin could decide if the communication it is in one-way (from owner/admin to members) or…

64 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Institutional Edition  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. how can I unformat a word file with >60 references

how can I unformat a word file with >60 references

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Institutional Edition  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. WPS Plugin

Please, Mendeley Plugin for WPS Writer!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Institutional Edition  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. allow readers to toggle between text and reference (this is often possible), and back to the original location in the text within a document

When I read a document with references, I can often click to link to the reference in the bibliography, but to return to the text I was reading, I have to scroll back and find my place. It would be a lot easier if there were a way to return back to the page/paragraph I was originally reading. In essence, a Control Back command.

85 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Institutional Edition  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. ADMINISTRAcion de empresas

GESTION DE EMPRESAS

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Institutional Edition  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Link institutional privileges to Mendeley account.

Now that you know which institutions have subscriptions to which (Elsevier) journals, how about letting users who have their institutional emails registered with Mendeley (..@auniversity.edu) get direct access to those journals from within mendeley.
    Bypassing the need to log on to each journal individually via an institution home page.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Institutional Edition  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base