I suggest you ...

It would be helpful if we have different ways to mark files. For example instead of one yellow star for favorite files, we can have more col

It would be helpful if we have different ways to mark files. For example instead of one yellow star for favorite files, we can have more colours for this start. Or, allow to colour the file name on the list or its row, something like that.

194 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Miloud EloumriMiloud Eloumri shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

153 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

This is unbelievable. A great testimony that i must share to all herpes patients out there. i never believed that there could be any complete cure for the virus,i saw a post on Facebook page of how Dr Osewe prepare herbal cure for a lady and brought her back to life. i needed to give it a try too and after a week of contacting him,he sent some concoctions to me here in U.S.A all the way from Africa. And he gave me instructions on how to commence treatment using the herbal concoction he sent across to me and i did exactly as instructed. To my utmost surprise, just three to four days of treatment i began to experience some changes but I did nothing but to be consistent with the medication. Just to cut the long story short, i went for test after three weeks of treatment only to discover that i don't longer carry the virus. Not only that i was cured of HSV2, Dr osewe also gave me my joy back and help restore my family's love and respect so i took it as a duty to share this as far as possible. he saved me and he can do same for you less i forget.during our discussions, he also told me that he have herbal remedy for diseases like HIV AIDS, ALS, MND, Epilepsy, Leukemia, Asthma, Cancer,Gonorrhea, contact him on oseweagbonifo@outlook.com or whatsApp him via +2349028075698

• Anonymous commented  · 

Good News My People ..I Want To Appreciate Dr.SEBI Herbal Medicine Is A Good Herbal Medicine For( HERPES VIRUS ) I Was Diagnosed With HERPES Virus Last Month,And Was Look For Solution To Be Cure Luckily I Saw A Testimonies On How Dr.SEBI Cure HERPES VIRUS I Decided To Contact Dr.SEBI I Contacted Him He Prepared A Herbal Medicine Portion And Sent It To Me,I Started The Herbal Medicine For My Health.He Gave Me Step By Step Instructions On How To Apply It, When I Applied It As Instructed, I Was Cured Of This Deadly Herpes Virus Within 2weeks, I Am Now HERPES Negative.My Brother And Sister I No That There Are So Many People That Have There Same Herpes Virus Please Dr SEBI To Help You Two,And Help Me To Thank Dr.SEBI For Cure Me, I’m Cured By Dr.SEBI Herbal Medicine,His Contact Or Cell Whatsapp Number 2348153863900.for more information you can call or also whatsapp me on 17817207130 dr sebi also has the cure for hiv/aids, psoriasis, cancer

• Anonymous commented  · 

i was cured of herpes simplex virus 1 & 2 by a great herbal doctor called Dr osewe with the use of different combination of Africa herbs. it is still like a dream to me. There is no word suitable enough to qualify your significant in my life dear doctor.
        You can contact him via oseweagbonifo@outlook.com or whatsapp him on +2349028075698. My little way to appreciate you doctor is to advertise your great work and that is what i am doing now

• Anonymous commented  · 

i was having this deadly DISEASE for months i tried everything within my power to get rid of this illness all to no avail not until i came across a post from a forum about this great Dr that heals people with herbal med( herbs),i cant say much but my heart is filled with gratitude and appreciation, please if you are suffering from herpes or any other STD kindly contact Dr Ojie and be rest assured that you will get remedy you seek. herbs cure HERPES and LUPUS contact Dr Ojie through his

EMAIL HIM: drojiespelltemple@gmail.com
        CALL OR WHATSAPP : +2348105074556
        FACEKBOOK PAGE:; https://web.facebook.com/Dr-Ojie-Spell-Temple-245874842557384/.......

• Anonymous commented  · 

i was having this deadly DISEASE for months i tried everything within my power to get rid of this illness all to no avail not until i came across a post from a forum about this great Dr that heals people with herbal med( herbs),i cant say much but my heart is filled with gratitude and appreciation, please if you are suffering from herpes or any other STD kindly contact Dr Ojie and be rest assured that you will get remedy you seek. herbs cure HERPES and LUPUS contact Dr Ojie through his

FACEKBOOK PAGE:; https://web.facebook.com/Dr-Ojie-Spell-Temple-245874842557384/

• Anonymous commented  · 

FACEKBOOK PAGE:; https://web.facebook.com/Dr-Ojie-Spell-Temple-245874842557384/

• donald joydonald joy commented  · 

Hello Good News i have only one son Kelly Shakeel and he was about going to die after he was diagnosed with Heart cancer and brain problmes, so i was going to Dr and my Dr said he has just three weeks to live, kelly is my only son my family and my only best friend, and I couldn't afford to lose him. I started searching for help on-line to make sure my son don't die, then I found someone name Khan Merriam saying about Dr Hope, I told him about my problems and he gave me some words of encouragement tell me abut his Herbal medicine that he will do and sent with UPS POST OFFICE WITH MY HOME ADDRESS and he did an sent me herbal medicine and he instructed me on how to go about it, Dr Hope also said my son will not die that he will be heart cancer free after using the medicine , I did exactly what he asked me to , now my son that was suppose to live for just two weeks has lived two weeks more and he is very okay , he is fine , just like any other children. my son is fine.i was so happy and tell the HERBAL DR about my illness Herpes 2 and ask if he can cure that, he said yes, happen again he send me the herbal medicine and use it for 14days too but now me and my son are fine and live a good life, i did not know what to say or do for you papa Hope all i can do is to tell the world about you and give my life to you pls friends help me thanks him Lesson: Don't give up in life;
        HE HAS CURE FOR THIS ILLNESS. HIV, HERPES, BODY CANCER, HEART CANCER, BLOOD CANCER, HPV, ALS EASY PROBLEM E T C..
        what ever you are passing through today can be your testimony tomorrow: Email;dr.hopesolutionhome@hotmail.com

I am very happy to inform the general public that I am finally cured from Herpes simplex virus recently with the use of herbal medicine, the powerful herbal medicine cured me completely and i was tested negative after usage, I am using this means to inform other's who have the virus that there is a cure for Herpes simplex 1&2 . It is absolutely true. I was cured by Dr HOPE, only him I can recognize who cure HIV perfectly well. I will advice you to contact this great doctor who God has send to put an end to the sorrowful and deadly disease. Contact him via Email:dr.hopesolutionhome@hotmail.com

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hello everyone..If you have LUPUS, GENITAL OR ORAL HERPES,DIABETES, and other types of Infections and Diseases kindly contact HERBALIST SAMBOLA for a CURE#

CLICK;doctorsambolablog.wordpress.com

• DesireDesire commented  · 

Hello, I am 25 years old and I first found out I had herpes 3 years ago. My first outbreak was definitely the worst thing I ever experienced. The bumps and blisters were swollen and red. I had a doctor give me Valtrex but I take the generic. I love the Valtrex because I take 1 gram a day for about a week and its gone. I had a doctor prescribe me Acyclovir but that gave me the worst headaches ever, so I stopped taking it. Since I was first diagnosed I have about 2 outbreaks a year. I have been able to cope with this by having supportive family and friends who look out for me. Even though I wish I never had this disease at all, I’m able to deal with it and have a great life. a friend advice me to used herbal medicine and send me web site and email of Dr Aidenojie who was able to help me put an end to the herpes virus. Today i am so much happy and totally free should in case you need urgent help email aidenojiecurehome@gmail.com

• Anonymous commented  · 

Dr Kabaka is a very genuine spell caster and a very unique and a powerful man of wisdom. I was unable to get pregnant because i had fertility problems. My husband divorced me because of that. I was so worried and always crying and i was even thinking of committing suicide but a friend of mine introduced me to a great man called Dr Kabaka who also helped her with her problem. She gave me his email and i contacted him and explained everything to him. He assured me that he will help me and i should not worry. Dr Kabaka brought back joy to my life and to my family again by bringing my husband back to me with his spiritual powers, by making me to get pregnant, by curing my sister's cancer disease, by also curing my cousin's hiv virus with his special powers, and he also made my step brother to win a lottery of 2 million dollars. Dr Kabaka is really gifted, amazing, and a very good man who truly knows how to do his job better and if not for him what would my life turn to? Dr Kabaka thank you so much and i will never stop talking about your great deeds. Words can not express how much good you have done for me and my family and i believe that even a thousand words won't be enough to describe your good great works. If you are in need of any spiritual help why not run to Dr Kabaka? just contact Dr Kabaka on his email: kabakasolution360@yahoo. com

• Anonymous commented  · 

I'm from USA am here to give my testimony about Dr Orima who helped me cure my HERPES (HSV), i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by Dr Orima, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. Three months ago a friend suggested that I try herbal medicine; from a very powerful herbal doctor called Dr Orima. I looked up his blog on the internet site and indeed he have had immense success with his product. There were lot of persons posting their testimony about how he cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, my HERPES result just came out negative. My doctor was shocked how i got cured. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no cure for herpes that is Not true just contact him and get cure from Dr Orima Herbal Center. He can cure of all kinds of STD you may have. Remember your health is precious email him with his email as; (drorimaspelltemple@gmail .com) or whatsapp him on his phone number +2348138140874 he can also help with the following problems
        HEPATITIS,
        CANCER,
        HIV/AIDS
        UNABLE TO GET PREGNANT

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hello everyone .I want to quickly drop my life stories on how a specialize-healer called DR mutuku cure me from HERPES.A great man who have the root and herbs to all kind of deadly disease.i was infected with HERPES virus . I never stop blame my self .i never think HERPES can be cure with the medication doctor Mutuku send to me until I was cure ,I saw his email on you-tube by a patient he have cure from HERPES called FLORENCE which drop the email and phone contact of him that make me get cure by contacting him.i really thank FLORENCE for sharing her testimony on how she was cure. When I contact him.he prepare the herbal medication for my HERPES cure and also send it to me in UK via DHL, that get me cure within two weeks I use it.i will still drop is address foryou E-MAIL pascalmutuku2@gmail.com you can still contact him via facebook with his username :facebook.com/drpascalmutuku or for easy communication you can WHASAPP him via his mobile number +2348168907684,he also has cure for.
        (1) CANCER,
        (2) DIABETES,
        (3) HIV&AIDS,
        (4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
        (5) CANCER,
        (6) IMPOTENCE,
        (7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
        (8) DIARRHEA
        (9) ASTHMA
        (10)SIMPLEX HERPES AND GENITAL HERPES
        11) HE ALSO HAVE SPELL TO BRING BACK YOUR EX

• Anonymous commented  · 

Good News My People ..I Want To Appreciate Dr.SEBI Herbal Medicine Is A Good Herbal Medicine For( HERPES VIRUS ) I Was Diagnosed With HERPES Virus Last Month,And Was Look For Solution To Be Cure Luckily I Saw A Testimonies On How Dr.SEBI Cure HERPES VIRUS I Decided To Contact Dr.SEBI I Contacted Him He Prepared A Herbal Medicine Portion And Sent It To Me,I Started The Herbal Medicine For My Health.He Gave Me Step By Step Instructions On How To Apply It, When I Applied It As Instructed, I Was Cured Of This Deadly Herpes Virus Within 2weeks, I Am Now HERPES Negative.My Brother And Sister I No That There Are So Many People That Have There Same Herpes Virus Please Dr SEBI To Help You Two,And Help Me To Thank Dr.SEBI For Cure Me, I’m Cured By Dr.SEBI Herbal Medicine,His
        Or Cell Whatsapp Number 2348153863900. dr sebi also has the cure for hiv/aids, psoriasis, cancer, may God bless you sir for your good works

• Anonymous commented  · 

I know how you all must be feeling with this herpes illness

hanging over your heads but I want to assure all of you out

there that there is a way to get rid of this virus
        because I have been there and I know how it feels like. I was a victim of

herpes for more than two years until a friend of mine who went

for a conference in Africa told me of how he encountered a spiritualist|herbalist

that helped save so many people. my friend ask me to contact him and I did and after just three weeks of contacting him, I received my healing. He is still very available if you need help from him.

It might interest you to know that he cure the following: HIV AIDS, ALS, MND, Epilepsy, Leukemia, Asthma, Cancer, Candida, Gonorrhea,Empty stomach[yin infection] even spell to secure what ever you desire like [lover, job,and fortune i.e wealth without limit e.t.c] cleansing spell, spiritual fortification. spell to gain power and become number one priority over others

here’s his email id:oseweagbonifo@gmail.com. TEL;+2348135123287 good luck

• Anonymous commented  · 

Finally i have seen the light, please everybody with herpes virus should pay attention to my story. my name is (Christabel Anwen). am from united kingdom, and am a medical doctor by profession.
        I want to say a big thanks to kind dr Osewe for his great help toward me and my family, and to the world at large.
        Two Years back I discover that I was living with the deadly disease called herpes virus. I never took it that serious because I thought there was a cure to it medically,Only to find out that the virus defiles medicals, I prayed for a permanent cure and I was ready to give away anything for the solution. It became more frustrating when I began to notice sore blisters around and in my vaginal,I went back for check up with high hope thinking a miracle might happen but only to discover that it has transform to hsv2, then I finally gave up hope.so I began to live like it's all over.
        I am narrating this part of the story with joy because I found a new life here. I was going through the internet as usual., searching for testimonies. I decided finally to contact just this one herbal doctor from a testimony shared by one Judith Cyrus on this link; Comments on Daily chart: Rates of sexually transmitted diseases are
        after I have past lot of comments but my spirit accepted just this one and I contacted the doctor via this email:oseweagbonifo@gmail.com. and I did all he ask me to do without hesitating and now I am free.he told me he is a herbal doctor and spiritualist and he cure the follow:HIV AIDS, ALS, MND, Epilepsy, Leukemia, Asthma, Cancer, Candida, Gonorrhea,Empty stomach[yin infection] even spell to secure what ever you desire like [lover, job,and fortune i.e wealth without limit e.t.c] cleansing spell, spiritual fortification. spell to gain power and become number one priority over others. his email once more is:oseweagbonifo@gmail.com and tel: +2348135123287.
        THANKS. FROM CHRISTABEL ANWEN#mystoryoffreedom.

• Anonymous commented  · 

All these post about HERBAL MEDICINE,are scarms and fake
        trying to collect money all in the name of HERPES cure and when you contact
        them, they will be asking for your name, pictures, country, phone number,
        occupation and when you have given them all the information, they will be
        asking for money. my name is Jame's Mary,a woman of 47years I was once
        suffering from herpes for good 3years and i spent a
        lot of money going from one herbal doctor to another but they all scam and
        take my money away until i told my friend the problems am facing in life he
        quickly introduce me to this powerful herbal man called
        Dr.john who cured me from Herpes with his herbal medication , after
        Doctor john has finished preparing the herbal medicine, he asked me to
        send him my residential address, so that he will send the herbal medicine
        to me via D.H.L so i did. 2days later, i received the herbal medicine and i
        had to follow the instructions he gave to me on how i will apply it. After
        using if for a week and few days and I noticed that all the symptoms, pain,
        itch and blisters are gone. 2weeks
        later i went to hospital for test and according to the test done by the
        Medical doctor called Marly it stated that i was herpes negative.
        So viewers be wise and beware of fake people and fake herbal
        doctors, they are all over the internet trying to steal from poor people. I
        will drop the email of this powerful herbal doctor just in case you
        want to contact him for help,EMAIL ON :johnrobot.hp@gmail.com
        Dr JOHN CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
        1. HERPES
        2. PENIS ENLARGEMENT
        3. GONORRHEA
        4. HIV/AIDS
        5. LOW SPERM COUNT
        6. MENOPAUSE DISEASE
        7. EPILEPSY
        8. ASEPSIS
        9. CANCER
        10. ANXIETY DEPRESSION
        11. PREGNANCY PROBLEM
        12. SHORT SIGHTEDNESS PROBLEM
        13. ALS
        14. PTSD
        15 ADHD

• Anonymous commented  · 

, I Am Here To Give My
        Testimony About A Doctor Who
        Helped Me In My Life. I Was
        Infected With HERPES SIMPLEX
        VIRUS In 2015, I Went To Many
        Hospitals For Cure But There
        Was No Solution, So I Was
        Thinking How Can I Get A
        Solution Out So That My Body
        Can Be Okay. One Day I Was In
        The River Side Thinking Where I
        Can Go To Get Solution. So A
        Lady Walked To Me Telling Me
        Why Am I So Sad And I Open Up
        All To Her Telling Her My
        Problem, She Told Me That She
        Can Help Me Out, She Introduce
        Me To A Doctor Who Uses
        Herbal Medication To Cure
        HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS And
        Gave Me His Email, So I Mail
        Him. He Told Me All The Things I
        Need To Do And Also Give Me
        Instructions To Take, Which I
        Followed Properly. Before I Knew
        What Is Happening After Two
        Weeks The HERPES SIMPLEX
        VIRUS That Was In My Body Got
        Vanished . So If You Are Also
        Heart Broken And Also Need A
        Help, You Can Also Email Him
        At:owegbedaniel88@gmail.Com
        Or Call Him Or Talk With Him
        Through Watsapp On
        +2349072279418 or see more at
        spelltemple
        You Can Also Contact Him If Are
        Diagnosed With Any The Virus
        Below
        {1}HIV And AIDS
        {2}Diabetes
        {3}Epilepsy
        {4} Blood Cancer
        {5} He Can Make You Get
        Pregnancy
        {6.} HPV
        {7} ALS
        {8} Hepatitis
        {9} Diabetes
        {10}Love Spe

• judithjudith commented  · 

This is unbelievable. A great testimony that i must share to all herpes patients out there. i never believed that there could be any complete cure for the virus,i saw a post on Facebook page of how Dr Osewe prepare herbal cure for a lady and brought her back to life. i needed to give it a try too and after a week of contacting him,he sent some concoctions to me here in U.S.A all the way from Africa. And he gave me instructions on how to commence treatment using the herbal concoction he sent across to me and i did exactly as instructed. To my utmost surprise, just three to four days of treatment i began to experience some changes but I did nothing but to be consistent with the medication. Just to cut the long story short, i went for test after three weeks of treatment only to discover that i don't longer carry the virus. Not only that i was cured of HSV2, Dr osewe also gave me my joy back and help restore my family's love and respect so i took it as a duty to share this as far as possible. he saved me and he can do same for you less i forget.during our discussions, he also told me that he have herbal remedy for diseases like HIV AIDS, ALS, MND, Epilepsy, Leukemia, Asthma, Cancer, Gonorrhea, contact him via + 2348135123287 or email him on oseweagbonifo@gmail.com

Hello everybody,
        I don't just know the reason why some people is finding it difficult to believe that there is a cure for herpes, I have been suffering from herpes since last three years with my boyfriend but today I am happy that am cure from it with the herbal medicine of Dr Ose the great healer,I was browsing the internet searching for help when I came across a testimony shared by someone on how Dr Ose cure his herpes I was so much in need of getting his treatment but after all Dr Ose brought a smile to my face with his herbal medicine. I am so much happy today that we have someone like this great healer out there, so my people out there kindly contact this great healer on his email address: Droseherbalhome@gmail.com please sir keep your good work cause there are people out there who is in need of your healing medicine.once more contact him now: Droseherbalhome@gmail.com you can call him on 08112831294

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Feedback and Knowledge Base