I suggest you ...

It would be helpful if we have different ways to mark files. For example instead of one yellow star for favorite files, we can have more col

It would be helpful if we have different ways to mark files. For example instead of one yellow star for favorite files, we can have more colours for this start. Or, allow to colour the file name on the list or its row, something like that.

161 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Miloud EloumriMiloud Eloumri shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

123 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I AM Doctor Iroko Ebuka a herbal healer and cure of all kinds of sickness and diseases ,with over ten years experience ,diseases such as 1,Hepatites
        2,Diebetis
        3,Sinfilise
        4,Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
        5,Adverse Childhood Experiences,
        6,Acquired Immune Deficiency syndrome (HIV/AIDs)
        7,Trypanosomiasis(Sleeping Sickness)
        8,Asthma
        9,stomach Infection
        10,Goloria
        11,Pytogen(Dust Infection
        12,Nemonia e.t.c.
        You can contact us via phone call or whatsapp on +2348066034326...

• Anonymous commented  · 

I AM Doctor Iroko Ebuka a herbal healer and cure of all kinds of sickness and diseases ,with over ten years experience ,diseases such as 1,Hepatites
        2,Diebetis
        3,Sinfilise
        4,Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
        5,Adverse Childhood Experiences,
        6,Acquired Immune Deficiency syndrome (HIV/AIDs)
        7,Trypanosomiasis(Sleeping Sickness)
        8,Asthma
        9,stomach Infection
        10,Goloria
        11,Pytogen(Dust Infection
        12,Nemonia e.t.c.
        You can contact us via phone call or whatsapp on +2348066034326...

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hello!! I’m indeed very happy for the great help that Dr. Jacob rendered to me, I was a herpes patient my wife also was a herpes patient, we saw a blog whereby Dr. Jacob cured herpes, we (Me and My wife) decided to contact him which we did, he asked us to buy some items, unfailingly we sent him the money he will need in buying the items required, He sent us the medication through dhl services and told me and my wife how we are going to be using the medication and that after three weeks we should go for check up that we will be free from herpes, Luckily for us we were teste

• Anonymous commented  · 

I used to suffer from HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS for about 3 years. No medications or treatments ever really did anything for me (i tried them all no one work. but I was actually able to completely cure HERPES naturally after countless hours of online research. What worked for me is as follows: I saw Dr EDWIN Information online that he normally cure and treat disease and infirmities with his Herbal Medicine, I never really believed the people who where recommending him thou i saw on blog about 6 people where also testifying on how they were cured by Dr EDWIN, and still Ellen recommend Dr EDWIN who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS and gave me his email, so i mail him He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly.Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished. so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him: draziengbe@outlook.com. if you are infected with any disease like HIV,AIDS, CANCER,HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS, or any other disease you can also be happy like me by contacting.....
        Name: Dr.EDWIN
        What apps Number: +233542525700
        Email: draziengbe@outlook.com
        I“m given you 100% grantee, soon as you have getting in touch
        with Dr.EDWIN your problems will be solved accurately.
        Thanks..

• donald joydonald joy commented  · 

I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the last four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man DR OSE and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to DR OSE telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the DR assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email DR OSE on droseherbalhome@gmail.com sir i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever recommend you to my friends!!! with your lovely Email Address droseherbalhome@gmail.com or you can also whatsapp him on this number +2348139390069

• vivian  smithvivian smith commented  · 

I'm from USA am here to give my testimony about Dr Silver who helped me cure my HERPES (HSV), i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by Dr Silver, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. Three months ago a friend suggested that I try herbal medicine; from a very powerful herbal doctor called Dr Silver. I looked up his blog on the internet site and indeed he have had immense success with his product. There were lot of persons posting their testimony about how he cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, my HERPES result just came out negative. My doctor was shocked how i got cured. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no cure for herpes that is Not true just contact him and get cure from Dr Silver Herbal Center. He can cure of all kinds of STD you may have. Remember your health is precious email him with his email as; (drsilverhealingtemple@gmail.com) he can also help with the following problems

HEPATITIS,
        CANCER,
        HIV/AIDS
        UNABLE TO GET PREGNANT

• douglasdouglas commented  · 

I am so happy to write this few words of mine about the great Doctor who has brought me out out from the pit of shame and death. If not for him! where would have I run to. I have been HIV Positive for the past five years now and I have done everything I have been told to do to get a cure but nothing was working out until one faithful day I decided to share my problem out with a friend of mine on facebook because it says "A problem share has a solution" and "An Idleness kills someone who always keep things to him/herself". I explained everything to her and she told me about one of the top 10 listed greatest and powerful doctor in Africa called Doctor EHIS who has helped her husband in getting cured from COPD and Herpes. He gave me the doctor email EHISOJOKU@HOTMAIL.COM AND EHISOJOKU@HOTMAIL.COM and Phone number of Doctor. I contacted him and he told me everything about his work and medicines and procedures how to get them and use it. This was the fifth time I have contacted doctor's onlinebut this particular one called Doctor EHIS was extremely different, I tried all I could to meet up with his demand and after three days the medicine gets to me and I use it for three weeks only according to his command and instructions and called my doctor for check up was so surprise to find myself negative and I couldn't believe him and decided to went to three different hospitals and same result came out "Negative" I am saying this mainly because of those who has loose hopes in lIfe not to loose hope and faith contact Dr. EHIS on his email (EHISOJOKU@HOTMAIL.COM) AND today and he will change your life miracourously...
        Wish you all the best you wish yourself and thanks for taking your time for reading this great testimony of mine

• Anonymous commented  · 

THE ONLY TRUE HERBALIST WITH TEST RESULTS(PROVE) OF PEOPLE HE HAVE CURED OF MANY DISEASES

HOW ME AND MY COUSIN SISTER GOT CURE OF HIV AND HERPES WITH HERBALIST SAMBOLA ROOTS AND HERBS MEDICATION WITHIN 14 DAYS..
        Call/Text me via; +1(203)806-4318 OR Whatsapp/call Him via: +234 8100 527864

Hello everyone,am so happy to share my testimony.I first found out I was HIV positive in 2015. This happened after the man I love became extremely sick. At first when I found out, I reacted just like anyone else.I thought my life was over. My mother was saddened by the news. I was scared to tell anyone. I fell hard into depression. I drank, smoked weed and was just slowly killing myself, Well to make this long story short. , My life is Back to me and God have been Good to me in life, people always say there is no cure for HIV but today many people have now believe that there is a TRADITIONAL HERBAL CURE,all you need to do is to contact the right herbalist . HIV can be cure through Natural roots and herbs,some herbal doctors have finally found the cure of HIV, many have gotten cured by the help of a great HERBALIST known as Dr SAMBOLA he is the one of the greatest Herbalist in Africa who have CURE for so many DISEASES AND INFECTIONS.He was the 3rd herbalist i contacted online after my series of search for help on the internet and him alone was able to cure me completely from the virus,he have PROVE,Hospital test result proving NEGATIVE of the people he cured of HIV and other Infections and Diseases.I also introduce my Cousin-sister from Indiana, USA to the same herbalist and she was also give a herbal medicine for GENITAL HERPES and she was cure of HSV2 totally,no more outbreak,no itching and pain...You don’t have to be sad today any more or share your tears again on this disease when people have been cure of the same virus.Call/Text me via; +1 614-230-0384 OR WhatsApp/call Him via: +234 8100 527864.

He also have a herbal cure for Following DISEASES,this is not scam is 100% Real.

-PENIS ENLARGEMENT AND WEAK ERECTION
        -VIRGINA PROBLEM
        -WHOOPING COUGH
        - HEPATITIS B
        -FORDYCE SPOT
        -ALS
        -LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION
        -LOW SPERM COUNT
        -MRSA(METHICILLIN-RESISTANT STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS
        -ZIKA VIRUS
        -COPD
        -STROKE
        -IMPOTENCE
        -PILE
        -HYPERTENSION
        -LOW SPERM COUNT
        -MENOPAUSE DISEASE
        -ASTHMA
        -CANCER
        -BARENESS/INFERTILITY
        -PCOS
        -SHINGLES
        -VIRAL HEPATITIS/HEPATITIS B
        -FIBROID
        -ASTHMA
        -SICKLE CELL
        -TINNITUS
        -BARENESS/INFERTILITY
        -DIARRHEA and so on..

Contact him today and you will have a testimony..
        GOD IS TRULY GREAT.

• Anonymous commented  · 

TESTIMONY OF HOW I GOT CURED FROM HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS

This is real take it serious, i am from New York. Who will believe that a herbal medicine can cure herpes, i never believe that this will work, i have spend a lot money getting drugs from the hospital to keep me and my son healthy, it got to a point that i was waiting for a death to come because i was broke, one day i hard about this great man called Dr Asumo who is well know for Herpes, HIV, and Cancer cure, i decided to email him I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared a herbal medicine (CURE) and, he gave my details to the Courier Office. they told me that 4-8 days I will receive the package and after receiving it, i took the medicine as prescribed by him at the end of the two weeks, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me Herpes simplex virus negative, and my son an i thought it was a joking, i went to other hospital and was also negative, thank you for saving our life's, I promise I will always testify of your good works. if you are herpes simplex virus patient, contact him and I am sure you will get cured, contact him via: asumoharbalhome@gmail.com

THESE ARE THE THINGS Dr Asumo CURE
        . HERPES
        . HIV/AIDS
        . CANCER
        . DIABETIES
        . LASSA FEVER
        . GONORRHEA
        . MENOPAUSE DISEASE
        . EPILEPSY
        . ASEPSIS

Email him now via: asumoharbalhome@gmail.com . Please once you are cured, let people know about it. Together, we fight to become healthy. God bless you. he can cure any type of sickness : sir Dr Asumo you are bless.

• HenryHenry commented  · 

Hello everyone here in this forum i am so glad that i have this great opportunity to come
        out here and share my testimony on how Dr kelvin was able to cure me totally from Hiv
        disease, i have been suffering from this Disease for approximately 7 Years now, i have
        tried various ways to get rid of this Virus out of my body, i have also purchase for
        Medical treatment from my doctor but they all failed, sometime back now while i was
        browsing the Internet i found some good quote concerning Dr kelvin Herbal Medicine,
        and how he has been using it to save souls from Different Disease including Cancer and
        herpes virus, and they gave out his contact details in case anyone needs his help, i
        decided to contact Dr kelvin and i told him about my Hiv illness, he told me not to
        worry that he was going to send me his herbal medicine all i was to do is to send him
        my personal details and also my home address so he can post the Medicine to me,
        actually i did all that was required by this Man, i took the medicine just as prescribe by
        him, he told me to go for check up in the hospital which i did and to my greatest
        surprise my Doctor told me the Hiv Virus was no longer there, i even went to other
        hospital for better confirmation its was still the same thing, Today i am so happy that i
        am Negative again, Dr kelvin has given me reasons to share tears of Joy, you can reach
        to him via email:@dragagu92@gmail.com call or WhatsApp him
        +2348147376103
        He also cure:
        1. HERPES
        2. LASSA FEVER
        3. GONORRHEA
        4. HIV/AIDS
        5. LOW SPERM COUNT
        6. MENOPAUSE DISEASE
        7. EPILEPSY
        8. ASEPSIS
        9. CANCER
        10. ANXIETY DEPRESSION
        11. PREGNANCY PROBLEM
        12. SHORT SIGHTEDNESS PROBLEM
        13. ALS
        14. PTSD
        15 ADHD
        Thanks
        good luck with your problems. Mine is cured
        And am free

• Anonymous commented  · 

Good day to all viewer online..Hacker Atm card is right here and get rich immediately and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of our ATM Programmed Card which runs in automatic mode.This is an opportunity you all have been waiting for. Get the new programmed ATM BLANK CARD that can hack any ATM MACHINE and withdraw money from any where in the world. it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on .I am really happy i met ATM MASTER CARDS WORLD WIDE because i met two people before me and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now.ATM MASTER CARDS WORLD WIDE sent the card through DHL and i got it in 24hours. Get your own card from ATM MASTER CARDS WORLD WIDE now he is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card, ATM MASTER CARDS WORLD WIDE . The card works in all countries email them: atmmastercardworldwide@gmail.com

• Anonymous commented  · 

All thanks to Dr.adodoghie, I am here to share a life testimony of my self on how i came in contact with a real herbalist who helped me. i appreciate everyone for taken their precious time to read my testimony, 3 years ago i was diagnosed with Herpes (HSV1-2) this means that 3years ago i was Herpes (HSV1-2) positive it started as a yeast infection then transformed into herpes I'm 36 years old male I was having bad outbreaks. EXTREMELY PAINFUL. I have try different kinds of drugs called valacyclovir, (zovirax 200mg) including Tee Tree Oil and treatment by the medical doctors but was not able to cured it completely, i treated and it re~appeared four months ago I was desperately online searching for a helpful remedies for genital herpes (HSV1-2) cure, which i came across some helpful remedies on how Dr.adodoghie have help so many people in Curing Genital Herpes (HSV1-2) with the help of Herbal Treatment I was so speechless and quickly i contact him to help me and he prepared some herbs for me and send it across to me and he told me the way i was going to be taken the medicine which i did because I too believe there is someone somewhere in the world who can Cure Herpes Completely. As of the past 2 weeks however I've been following the herpes cure procedure giving to me by Dr.adodoghie and it stopped all outbreaks completely! To my greatest surprise I notice the sours in my Genitals were all dried up and my tongue stopped paining me I was CURED Completely by following the procedure of the herbal medicine .i am very happy about this, then i contacted Dr adodoghie again to tell him the good result , i asked him how he was able to help me, because i have tried different means to get it treated and it all re~appear he said that he was gifted with it that he can cure any disease. Don't be discouraged by the medical doctors. There is a Cure for HSV with the Help of Herbs and Roots kindly contact he for more information Via email address adodoghie77@gmail.com, because Good health is better than wealth

• Pieter Van BrantegemPieter Van Brantegem commented  · 

Indeed, a way of labeling would be useful. Different colors in stead of only one yellow star, but also the possibility of more labels for each reference.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I want to let the world know about Dr, ovia the Great spell caster that brought back my husband to me when i thought all hope was lost. Dr, ovia used his powerful spell to put a smile on my face by bringing back my man with his spell, at first i thought i was dreaming when my husband came back to me on his knees begging me to forgive him and accept him back and ever since then he loves me more than i ever expected so i made a vow to my self that i will let the World know about Dr, ovia because he is a God on earth. Do you have problems in your relationship ? have your partner broke up with you and you still love and want him back ? Do you have problem with your finance ? or do you need help of any kind then contact Dr, ovia today for i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you just as he helped me. Dr, ovia email: oviashurene@gmail.com

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Feedback and Knowledge Base